Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
Yawn...I beat FBO/cammed 2v's with my bone stock ls1. Next?
So why did you lose to a lbo 2valve 4.6 mustang gt in your HCI stalker fbo fbomb then?
Old 05-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I didn't say anything other than traction......so your whole post and narrative is bullshit right from the start. Then Phil destroyed your anus. I coulda told you the same stuff but you would have continued crying just like you did over me saying traction......that6how it went sissy boi.

Well lets say it trapped more than you and didn't get out ran by 114 trap cars.

No yoyr feelings don't change the fact you got drug by a 12.2@114 car with no proof of it going faster from you or marc. By ground breaking you mean a heavier slower car pulled you like a chump from a roll.

Been plenty of chances for you or marc to post up about that car. You have simply failed to because your rhetoric is bs.
Like a true Hillary, when facts are in front of your face you stick your fingers in your ears

Phil didn't say anything remotely correcting. He said he was just as bummed as anyone it didn't go faster. His first problem was letting a dumb **** like you mod his car.

It's funny because I've always said you know how to shed weight, chop holes, and reduce rotating weight but once you dive into the engine further, you're clueless. Guess I'm proven right again That tilton that couldn't handle abuse was probably another duggy advice gem.

Traction is why Marc ran a 12.2 are you too stupid to understand this? Wait so everyone is supposed to believe your urban legend story about being in front of a 1.4 sixty car but Marc has posted in here that his run was garbage and he was on run flats spinning all over, but we ignore that?
EL OH EL you keep coming back for more
Old 05-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
So why did you lose to a lbo 2valve 4.6 mustang gt in your HCI stalker fbo fbomb then?
I didn't.

Why did you get banned the other day?
Old 05-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
Like a true Hillary, when facts are in front of your face you stick your fingers in your ears

Phil didn't say anything remotely correcting. He said he was just as bummed as anyone it didn't go faster. His first problem was letting a dumb **** like you mod his car.

It's funny because I've always said you know how to shed weight, chop holes, and reduce rotating weight but once you dive into the engine further, you're clueless. Guess I'm proven right again That tilton that couldn't handle abuse was probably another duggy advice gem.

Traction is why Marc ran a 12.2 are you too stupid to understand this? Wait so everyone is supposed to believe your urban legend story about being in front of a 1.4 sixty car but Marc has posted in here that his run was garbage and he was on run flats spinning all over, but we ignore that?
Traction is why your 15 second car flew off a guardrail.

My mystic z28 would have been a great race for your max effort 30poo.
Teching In

I didn't say anything other than traction......so your whole post and narrative is bullshit right from the start. Then Phil destroyed your anus. I coulda told you the same stuff but you would have continued crying just like you did over me saying traction......that6how it went sissy boi.

Well lets say it trapped more than you and didn't get out ran by 114 trap cars.

No yoyr feelings don't change the fact you got drug by a 12.2@114 car with no proof of it going faster from you or marc. By ground breaking you mean a heavier slower car pulled you like a chump from a roll.

Been plenty of chances for you or marc to post up about that car. You have simply failed to because your rhetoric is bs.
Marc posted his slips in Kik, can't help that you didn't see them. Maybe if you didn't get sand in your vagina and left then you would have seen them oh well.
Teching In

I didn't.

There is a video of you losing to it though...
Old 05-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Banned

There is a video of you losing to it though...
There's a video of me sandbagging for a money race against a FBO, weight reduction, 150 shot 2v. Where's footage of your turds?

And why did you get banned??? Answer the question, farva.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

JC is a very sophisticated mechanic. He just found out a year ago that high stalls work in all gears.
Again, that's racing experience and I didn't sell or fix race cars. Now, if you want to ask me about harsh shifting of a 4L60E, or the rumble strip effect on a 4R70W, or the governor pressure solenoid on a 46RE, or the valve body getting clogged, denying fluid to the torque converter on a 98-02 Honda accord, or sheared off splines on the 4th gear clutch hub of a pre hardened 4T60E, then we can talk. You know, actual mechanic work.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95

Phil said the same thing i did.......traction. He just got more in depth. So lie some more my puppet.

Well Marc's mph shoulda been higher. When i first put the in it ran 12.2 also......but at like 118. On normal street tires. So 114 is sad trap and it drug you. Marc never posted any improvements in his times. Feel free to post them with evidence.

Well i don't need to know anything about engines. All muh bolt on engines drag you

Funny how i don't know nuffin bout engines and i port intakes for guys, have the bolt on ls6 power record as far as i can tell, phil and hold the bolt on ls3 power record and up near the top of the ls3 h/c record......and we will have to see what muh mild build ls6 does but I'm sure it will be near the top. That's alot of nuffin eehhh

On the other had you know errythang about foxes and can't get one to go as fast as i have........some great logic

Marc posted his slips in Kik, can't help that you didn't see them. Maybe if you didn't get sand in your vagina and left then you would have seen them oh well.
Share the info then dude.....post it up or shut up. Nothin stopping marc from posting it here. Crazy how that works.

No sand in a vagina here. I don't like several of you so there was no reason to stay and hear the same crap you do on here. You see i showed yall what bitch bois you were by forcing you to come here. I proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
Again, that's racing experience and I didn't sell or fix race cars. Now, if you want to ask me about harsh shifting of a 4L60E, or the rumble strip effect on a 4R70W, or the governor pressure solenoid on a 46RE, or the valve body getting clogged, denying fluid to the torque converter on a 98-02 Honda accord, or sheared off splines on the 4th gear clutch hub of a pre hardened 4T60E, then we can talk. You know, actual mechanic work.
I never knew you were a mechanic man. Very cool! I am always in awe of people who have a talent and are good at what they do.
Now I know who to ask if I have some problems with my stang.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Banned

I seriously doubt that JC could even change wiper blades...
Old 05-10-2019, 01:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

I didn't.

Pot meet kettle .........
Old 05-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Banned

It was a legit question, dumbo. Why was he banned? Since i know MAC is too big of a coward to answer.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
I never knew you were a mechanic man. Very cool! I am always in awe of people who have a talent and are good at what they do.
Now I know who to ask if I have some problems with my stang.
He's not. He's the raging fagger
Old 05-10-2019, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
My mom's old crown vic had that rumble strip effect, she drove it like that for 100,000 miles, she never looked into it. I always wondered what it was.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Banned

4L60E's love to be shifted harshly.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:49 PM
Banned

Phil said the same thing i did.......traction. He just got more in depth. So lie some more my puppet.

Well Marc's mph shoulda been higher. When i first put the in it ran 12.2 also......but at like 118. On normal street tires. So 114 is sad trap and it drug you. Marc never posted any improvements in his times. Feel free to post them with evidence.

Well i don't need to know anything about engines. All muh bolt on engines drag you

Funny how i don't know nuffin bout engines and i port intakes for guys, have the bolt on ls6 power record as far as i can tell, phil and hold the bolt on ls3 power record and up near the top of the ls3 h/c record......and we will have to see what muh mild build ls6 does but I'm sure it will be near the top. That's alot of nuffin eehhh

On the other had you know errythang about foxes and can't get one to go as fast as i have........some great logic

Share the info then dude.....post it up or shut up. Nothin stopping marc from posting it here. Crazy how that works.

No sand in a vagina here. I don't like several of you so there was no reason to stay and hear the same crap you do on here. You see i showed yall what bitch bois you were by forcing you to come here. I proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I guarantee you have forgotten more about cars than Miss Snail95 will ever know.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Yawn...I beat FBO/cammed 2v's with my bone stock ls1. Next?

yeah. Look how fast his ‘mystic’ was lololo
Old 05-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Banned

Lmao my stock A4 in it's dead spot at 35 mph in 2nd gear, in Drive, against a FBO M6 LS1 in it's sweet spot. He deleted the run where i started in 2nd and was dead *** even with him. You really are dumb.

Why won't you show your car??

Last edited by Red2kZ28; 05-10-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Poor cammed FBO 2v got walked.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019