Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 01:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Macintosh
Care to explain how Trump is racist?? He's given more money to black colleges than any other president...yes that includes Obama.

Trump has also let THOUSANDS of black people out of prison, for nonviolent criminal offenses.

He's invested millions of dollars into black neighborhoods to bring businesses there to provide opportunity for them. But yes he's clearly racist.....

What has this man done to you for you to call him racist?

Also, did you create an account purely to reply to my comment? Who are you really and how big a bitch are ya?
Old 08-24-2020, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Also, did you create an account purely to reply to my comment? Who are you really and how big a bitch are ya?
Hahahaha I was going to say the same thing...

Although his points are on point he totally missed the sarcasm/pun and went out of his way to make an account lol.

Also all Trump has done for the black community they are literally destroying themselves. It's crazy that a cop shooting a man for going for a gun is now grounds to burn up your own neighborhood, then cry racism, and ask the government to rebuild it for you.

Also did you see NYU black students want their own floor on campus for only blacks.... MLK must be rolling in his grave - I died so these ******* could segregate themselves.
Old 08-24-2020, 06:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
I've waxed a 2650 C7Z with A8 months ago. Way to keep up boomer!
i don't watch your ****. I think you're a bitch.

And if you did all it means is the car was set up like ****......since they've been only about .5 faster than you with just bolt ons. Who knows...you were probably spraying to.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:46 PM
Staging Lane

Damn when did we all get salty and not like each other?
Old 08-25-2020, 04:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently you missed the "" and my sarcasm. The entire MSM thinks hes a racist. Dont go all SJW on us.
You called them both "turds". So why would I assume you actually like Trump? Also, why is he a "turd"? And I love the name calling. Sounds like a typical triggered libtard.
Old 08-25-2020, 07:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Damn when did we all get salty and not like each other?
Some people just can’t let things other people say roll of their shoulder. It’s the internet, it’s not reality. Oh wait, it is isn’t it?
Old 08-25-2020, 08:12 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
i don't watch your ****. I think you're a bitch.

And if you did all it means is the car was set up like ****......since they've been only about .5 faster than you with just bolt ons. Who knows...you were probably spraying to.
Hahahah....you boomers are stuck in the 90s and can't embrace or keep up with new tech.

Tell the class how fast your hackfish is now k?
Old 08-25-2020, 08:13 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
Some people just can’t let things other people say roll of their shoulder. It’s the internet, it’s not reality. Oh wait, it is isn’t it?
Thats you man!
Old 08-25-2020, 11:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ryan Macintosh
You called them both "turds". So why would I assume you actually like Trump? Also, why is he a "turd"? And I love the name calling. Sounds like a typical triggered libtard.

Ill give a **** what you have to say when you quit being a bitch and post under your real name. how about that? While I support Trump over HIllary, and support Trump over Biden. If you think he's the best man for the job you are insanely ignorant and dont deserve to be voting.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Ill give a **** what you have to say when you quit being a bitch and post under your real name. how about that? While I support Trump over HIllary, and support Trump over Biden. If you think he's the best man for the job you are insanely ignorant and dont deserve to be voting.
The best man for the job, and the one the gen pop perceive as the best man for the job are almost never the same person...kind of like the coach that pushes everyone hard, hurts some of the players feelings, but ultimately gets results, improves the whole team and wins championships. Until the prize is won, he never appears to be the best for the job.

Just my $0.02 - we are stuck with a gaggle of single digit IQ politicians selling out Canada to the UN faster than TVs off the shelf at your local riot. It would be amusing if Canada weren't the most bankrupt nation in the world per capita next to Greece...did I mention we have the most natural resources of any nation (cough, fresh water, cough) - yet have the highest debt per citizen...cool, c-c-c-c-cool cool!
The following users liked this post:
AnnivSS (08-25-2020)
Old 08-25-2020, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
The best man for the job, and the one the gen pop perceive as the best man for the job are almost never the same person...kind of like the coach that pushes everyone hard, hurts some of the players feelings, but ultimately gets results, improves the whole team and wins championships. Until the prize is won, he never appears to be the best for the job.

Just my $0.02 - we are stuck with a gaggle of single digit IQ politicians selling out Canada to the UN faster than TVs off the shelf at your local riot. It would be amusing if Canada weren't the most bankrupt nation in the world per capita next to Greece...did I mention we have the most natural resources of any nation (cough, fresh water, cough) - yet have the highest debt per citizen...cool, c-c-c-c-cool cool!

I say the best man for the job is smart enough to know he doesnt want that job. Lol.
NW-99SS (08-25-2020)
Old 08-25-2020, 02:49 PM
Teching In

All that swearing and name calling. I'm not sure you're even old enough to vote. This is my real name. Why does that infuriate you so much?

And please tell me who would be better for the job? Since you know so much? And explain to me why unemployment was the best it's been in 50 years, until covid hit? A lot of people only dislike Trump because he's not an actual politician. He's nobody's YES MAN. And he isn't a ***** who is afraid to be politically incorrect sometimes.
Old 08-25-2020, 03:21 PM
Staging Lane

Best man for the job is usually the one you least expect.

You may disagree with Trump, but he gets the job done. I personally love him because he has no filters and gives no ***** what people say and will respond to just about anyone and acts like a NORMAL human being, and not a robot who has been indoctrinated on what others think a politician should be.
NW-99SS (08-25-2020)
Old 08-25-2020, 06:13 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Most corrupt president in recent history for sure, possibly of all time. Garbage president.
Old 08-26-2020, 02:40 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Most corrupt president in recent history for sure, possibly of all time. Garbage president.
Spoken like a true liberal who is probably part of a union.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:28 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Spoken like a true liberal who is probably part of a union.
I only speak the truth.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

I only speak the truth.
Okay Barry.

Have you gotten to burn anything down yet while claiming you're a SJW?

Can't wait for some pissed off American to mow down like 100 protestors. I'd fund his legal campaign and build him a statue.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:33 AM
Teching In

Care to explain this? I know you likely can't, like most liberals.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:37 AM
Teching In

Okay Barry.

Have you gotten to burn anything down yet while claiming you're a SJW?

Can't wait for some pissed off American to mow down like 100 protestors. I'd fund his legal campaign and build him a statue.
I 2nd this.
Old 08-26-2020, 02:07 PM
9 Second Club

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Too real up here by me:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...oting-n1238102

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019