TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Good pulls jay
Old 08-02-2019, 10:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hugger1975
Lol thank you

Tires are EVERYTHING. I lost so many digs to cars id roll past bec2of they cheapy tires.
My clutch doesn't like me if I'm in too low a gear when i floor it. Otherwise my gm holds the 360

@ the bike. I didn't know he was on it for a moment. Then i just stayed in it.
Had he pulled away i woulda let off. Had he fell back then no worry.

Jesus ****.

#want

But without the issues
Mine is fun. Cant imagin the grin with that much power and traction.

I dream of a built trans and sticky tires.
12 second car without any more mods.

112 trap makes for good times in the street but sad 13s at the track
still was running a stock 198,000 mile trans in it open diff out of an 07 lol. napa reman axles... only had clutch problems. never broke anything else

car was an absolute blast and one hell of a sleeper, well until I opened the cut out.... on sticky tires it was unbelievably quick for what it was.

didn't really have all that much into it, was kind of a leftover/spare parts/ r&d project I threw together in a weekend maybe $3k ish in the last setup.

see what my buddy ends up doing with it, haven't heard from him in a few weeks, but I really need the time to finish up my trans am (yes still working on that 7 years later) really need to get that done before I get another project..... bad enough I picked up an 04 gtp for a beater...... and of course modded the hell out of that thing too
Old 08-02-2019, 08:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by black06g85
still was running a stock 198,000 mile trans in it open diff out of an 07 lol. napa reman axles... only had clutch problems. never broke anything else

car was an absolute blast and one hell of a sleeper, well until I opened the cut out.... on sticky tires it was unbelievably quick for what it was.

didn't really have all that much into it, was kind of a leftover/spare parts/ r&d project I threw together in a weekend maybe $3k ish in the last setup.

see what my buddy ends up doing with it, haven't heard from him in a few weeks, but I really need the time to finish up my trans am (yes still working on that 7 years later) really need to get that done before I get another project..... bad enough I picked up an 04 gtp for a beater...... and of course modded the hell out of that thing too
I miss my cobalt.
The HHR is fun as hell.

Im either gonna go back to a new age muscle car.....or buy a daily and **** around with the hhr.
Be fun as **** to run 12s in an hhr.