Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2015 TT 1LE 6 speed vs S550 5.0 Paxton Auto and more

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 06:14 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Bambino1le
No fun on this race since is a Lose Lose situation to me.. I Will beat u badly and bros gona say took a twin turbo car to beat a baby blower car.. Make 4 digits on your car and meet me at 60-160... U can focus on the poverty 2010 stock motor flop who will prolly be free to race u next week or so.. He's been slammed with work 👍

Wow, stips flying like crazy. Doug says the only race that's ever allowed is a dig on the street. If my logic is correct, with you only doing rolls, that makes you a bitch.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:23 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Wow, stips flying like crazy. Doug says the only race that's ever allowed is a dig on the street. If my logic is correct, with you only doing rolls, that makes you a bitch.
Why's SWF so in her feels today sheesh......
Old 10-16-2019, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

No fun on this race since is a Lose Lose situation to me.. I Will beat u badly and bros gona say took a twin turbo car to beat a baby blower car.. Make 4 digits on your car and meet me at 60-160... U can focus on the poverty 2010 stock motor flop who will prolly be free to race u next week or so.. He's been slammed with work 👍
No one loses when its all for fun! You and BlkMach have some badass cars, there are still plenty of us that just want to see some nasty cars run.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:01 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1,739 Likes on 1,299 Posts

Dumbest thread ever except for 1st post...
Old 10-16-2019, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Chris25 needs some new material for **** sake. Starting to think she is also that ghey Hpipeblowmaster username as well with their same regurgitated garbage insults/trolling.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Chris25 needs some new material for **** sake. Starting to think she is also that ghey Hpipeblowmaster username as well with their same regurgitated garbage insults/trolling.
Look folks just when you thought people couldn't possibly get any dumber along comes this guy. So let me get this straight you have no car do no racing street or track and literally log in everyday to talk sheet to hio and I'm the troll lmfao you sir made my day God bless this idiot.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris25
Look folks just when you thought people couldn't possibly get any dumber along comes this guy. So let me get this straight you have no car do no racing street or track and literally log in everyday to talk sheet to hio and I'm the troll lmfao you sir made my day God bless this idiot.
I log in everyday? Lmfaoooo. Yup, no vehicle and I despise racing. I Uber everywhere or ride my bicycle because I actually care about the environment...

Trash troll is trash. You tried your best though, hpipe.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:40 PM
TECH Resident

I log in everyday? Lmfaoooo. Yup, no vehicle and I despise racing. I Uber everywhere or ride my bicycle because I actually care about the environment...

Someone's feels seem touched go take a moment catch your breath your rambling. Meanwhile let's let the thread continue don't need yah trolling it up ok mam.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Someone's feels seem touched go take a moment catch your breath your rambling. Meanwhile let's let the thread continue don't need yah trolling it up ok mam.
Thanks bro, can you pass me my inhaler? Im
too offended to grab it myself, you really touched my feels.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 419 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Thanks for describing Hiollary perfectly.
He seemed to describe you and the feather dusters.

Didn't u post a pic of me and my interior implying how ' street car' my car is? Lol

I can race u with or full interior as well 💪
There's your call out chihuahua. You run anyone right? Or was that another lie out of your mouf.
Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Hio said I have a drag car and you have a street car. Those denominations to me are silly, we all drive our cars on the street. I simply posted a pic of my car and said drag car, and a pic of your interior and said street car. You can run however you please, I won’t refuse the race, just come ready for a 40. Win lose, it don’t matter to me. But if you wanna go there ok. Funny you spent years poking fun at local bros about running gutted and there you were, gutted. Wasn’t meant to be an insult to you, I was having a conversation with Hio who had mentioned your name probably 30 times in the thread up to that point.
You do have a drag car. Your default is meet me at the drag strip.

Again...yall brought up bambi. If he or anyone cares enough to look it's all in the thread.

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
But YOU continue to like the posts of a ‘trouble maker’ ‘troll’ who posts pics of people’s family’s girlfriends their own pic etc etc just to get their hard on. But yeah ‘Mustang’ guys are trolls. LOL.. corn flake has been nothing but mouth and a sore loser.. $50 hes ghosting right now and thinking of a new screen name...
Het guess what. This is a car forum. Try posting something about your junk instead of just moufing all the time.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
So what. You came on this board saying you were a girl athave numerous names. You came here to chase Jake. I get along with Jake as do others here. I do not agree with what a lot he posts. And newsflashl... I own a Mustang
Lol.....mmmmmm nailed it

Mmmmm and i are mustang bros

In4flopdragginghisass

that sort of thing wouldn’t come from me. I cannot control what others will say, probably similar guys to Hio but on the ford side that just want to troll you. But if you change your mind I’m always here.
****** liar....that **** comes from you all the time. You're bitch *** is always hollering baby blower ****.
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Drag brakes only butthurt hio when there on a ford. When ultra and everyone is running them its no big deal.
Difference is ultra owns his. Chihuahua plays them off like he has nothing done. All the while posting a pic of someone else's wr that's actually less effective than his own.

Of course i wouldn't expect you to understand this cause you're a dumbass.

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Actually you're the bitch.

Why's SWF so in her feels today sheesh......
I'm always diggin deep in his feels.

Hey mang....serious question. Made any passes yet?

Sounds about right. You been on here a long time and have never posted a race...a mod....pic of a car....and one can forget about a vid. So yea....like hblowmaster you are a troll.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Angry much? I think you quoted a bunch of stuff for sake of quoting without reading much of it. Lol
Old 10-16-2019, 05:47 PM
Teching In

It’s ok. I’m sure someone will clear it up for you.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

C7 stingray prices have dropped big time.
Regular C7 have dropped a bunch. C7Z are slowly coming down.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:41 PM
10 Second Club

Hio angry as ****. Ultra owns his brakes but hio downplays them left and right.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:53 PM
10 Second Club

C7 stingray prices have dropped big time.
Regular C7 have dropped a bunch. C7Z are slowly coming down.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 419 Likes on 333 Posts

Angry much? I think you quoted a bunch of stuff for sake of quoting without reading much of it. Lol
Read it fine. Answered it perfect just like trump would have. Wuth You being a liberal there is no doubt you will struggle with appropriate answers.

It’s ok. I’m sure someone will clear it up for you.
Looks like i cleared it up.

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Hio angry as ****. Ultra owns his brakes but hio downplays them left and right.
Well his isn't the wave brakes or the single discs in the 5br0s that yall try and compare him to.....but i can see where a dumbass like you would get confused.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Doesn’t seem like you did. Read again. Slowly.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:42 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Check IPs if you think im Chris. Makes me wonder if your Jake.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:51 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS
Sacrifice away I say
NoEngineNawledge is one of them
Old 10-16-2019, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

No. He is Nate.

Quick Reply: 2015 TT 1LE 6 speed vs S550 5.0 Paxton Auto and more