Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2000WS6 vs Mach1 .. round 2 ... ooo CHALLENGE!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004 | 03:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Money talks, i figured if you will be making 600 hp that you should have no problem beating the **** out of a WS6

so i say enough money gets in the pot, and you could walk away with some nice scratch, you might just be going to new york
Amen, now if we can just arrange this sausage party...
Old 07-17-2004 | 03:05 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by ws6speedemon
yeah I didn't think you were...

Unit213, I know where fourth gear is... thanks for trying to help though. Why do you think I only THINK I know cars? No I don't know everything but was there anything wrong with my previous post? Anything I said that was "off"? Because you failed to highlight it or point anything out, all you did was run your mouth and try to make me look bad, in which you failed if you couldn't tell.
Trust me, I can make you look bad. Actually, you probably don't need any help from me in that department.

My point was only to let you know that you are extremely annoying. Have a nice day.
Old 07-17-2004 | 04:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Damn, you guys always seem to go really crazy whenever I go out drinking.
Old 07-17-2004 | 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 07-17-2004 | 04:31 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by enisguy
Damn, you guys always seem to go really crazy whenever I go out drinking.
I'm on a rampage today so watch it Jon!

See you in 8 days compadres. Talk to Gray for details...
Old 07-17-2004 | 04:49 PM
STF Veteran

I got some cash for this one too, Mike.

What a *****, backing out. Don't talk **** your *** can't back up, blow me FRC.
Old 07-17-2004 | 05:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

I agree with unit, ws6speedemon is like a nagging fly. She thinks she knows everything, but knows absoloutly NOTHING. she got an opinion of a mach 1 from a friend There is people on this site that KNOW what they are talking about and trying to educate you, but u still wont accept it.

Secondly, i hope BlownFRC does meet up with phantom so he (phantom) can put u in your place. BlownFRC needs to learn about "real street racing" but i lay money he wont go up there, because he was "just kidding" .......What a easy way out.

BlownFRC and Ws6speedemon.....You are both idiots and know NOTHING. Please do not attempt to outsmart the people on LS1tech, you will loose everytime. You have asked for examples of things and people have given you more than enough info to educate your ignorant minds.

-Dave
Old 07-17-2004 | 06:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1QwickLT1
I agree with unit, ws6speedemon is like a nagging fly. She thinks she knows everything, but knows absoloutly NOTHING. she got an opinion of a mach 1 from a friend There is people on this site that KNOW what they are talking about and trying to educate you, but u still wont accept it.

Secondly, i hope BlownFRC does meet up with phantom so he (phantom) can put u in your place. BlownFRC needs to learn about "real street racing" but i lay money he wont go up there, because he was "just kidding" .......What a easy way out.

BlownFRC and Ws6speedemon.....You are both idiots and know NOTHING. Please do not attempt to outsmart the people on LS1tech, you will loose everytime. You have asked for examples of things and people have given you more than enough info to educate your ignorant minds.

-Dave
dave... great job
Old 07-17-2004 | 06:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok... i was rereading the original mach vs. ws-6 bullshit thread, and the question came up ab why did ford come out with the mach 1 if it was almost as fast as the cobra.... well here is your answer you douchebag(ws6dumbbitchwomandemonwhateverthefuck)

"Ford was dumb when they made the Cobra, thats all I am saying, if Mach 1s hang so well with C5s, why didn't ford get smart and put the SC on the Mach 1? kind of gay if you ask me..."

the reason why ford produced the 03/04 mach ones was to up sales before beginning production on the 2005 new styled mustangs... they did this so they could create revenue from the true ford enthusiast... they didnt even plan on making the machs this year, but they sold so many and where in such high demand they opened production. it just so happend that they used the 4v motor from the 01 cobra and the new intake, and w/ the right gear box and gears... created a great car... most tested running 13.3's to 13.1's... but there are your shitty drivers that ran 14.0's in them... it is all a toss up

and here is a vid for ya you jack ***... a mach one, it runs 12.4's, hell read the story, he raced an slp camaro
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...hreadid=112796

Last edited by | Powered by Satan |; 07-17-2004 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-17-2004 | 07:41 PM
TECH Regular

And how did I prove that I know nothing, that has yet to be proven. As I can tell you do not know anything, I mean WTF you don't know what a head unit is? Here are your damn pics.

BTW, I TOLD Phantom on AIM that the blower wasn't on yet. Now he came here saying all that ****, the setup was postponed because we had to wait on the head unit, which you can see in the pictures, don't know which one it is? Damn I thought yall were smart.

AND Your a ******* moron, that Mach 1 was modded, can't you READ? We were talking about what Mach 1s run STOCK, not modded.

Also I threw in a pic of his bros Cobra 03... thought yall might enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails 2000WS6 vs Mach1 .. round 2 ... ooo CHALLENGE!!-img_0004.jpg   2000WS6 vs Mach1 .. round 2 ... ooo CHALLENGE!!-img_0003.jpg   2000WS6 vs Mach1 .. round 2 ... ooo CHALLENGE!!-img_0002.jpg   2000WS6 vs Mach1 .. round 2 ... ooo CHALLENGE!!-img_0008.jpg  

Last edited by ws6speedemon; 07-17-2004 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-17-2004 | 07:55 PM
TECH Senior Member
10 Year Member20 Year Member

and so was the camaro.... jerkoff... i think it is time for you to shoot your self in the foot

have fun
Old 07-17-2004 | 08:12 PM
Teching In

And how did I prove that I know nothing, that has yet to be proven. As I can tell you do not know anything, I mean WTF you don't know what a head unit is? Here are your damn pics.

BTW, I TOLD Phantom on AIM that the blower wasn't on yet. Now he came here saying all that ****, the setup was postponed because we had to wait on the head unit, which you can see in the pictures, don't know which one it is? Damn I thought yall were smart.

AND Your a ******* moron, that Mach 1 was modded, can't you READ? We were talking about what Mach 1s run STOCK, not modded.
That modded Mach1 still dosen't put down the rwhp of that slp camaro and still drug his ***... Like I said in an earlier post my Mach made 290rwhp & 311 rwtq stock.. And ran the 1/4 in with just adding sticky tires to it 12.7** at 107.. But this stuff if getting old I don't really care who is faster if you really want to know go find your self a race, race them then you will know...
I know what I have done and other people know what they have done.. So why doesn't who ever that wants to know what there car will do against another go race one and find out... Stop waisting peoples time with all of this B.S.... If someone wants to race me thats fine I really dont give a damn who it is and what they got sometimes you win sometimes you loose..
Old 07-17-2004 | 08:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by dan03mach1
That modded Mach1 still dosen't put down the rwhp of that slp camaro and still drug his ***... Like I said in an earlier post my Mach made 290rwhp & 311 rwtq stock.. And ran the 1/4 in with just adding sticky tires to it 12.7** at 107.. But this stuff if getting old I don't really care who is faster if you really want to know go find your self a race, race them then you will know...
I know what I have done and other people know what they have done.. So why doesn't who ever that wants to know what there car will do against another go race one and find out... Stop waisting peoples time with all of this B.S.... If someone wants to race me thats fine I really dont give a damn who it is and what they got sometimes you win sometimes you loose..
I will give props to the mach,I like them but I can't see bolting on drag radials only and netting a 12.7. I looked at your sig and see an 1/8 mile run comperable to a 12.7 but with gears/exhaust and other mods,so what do you run with your mods?You should be in the 12.2 range...............right?
Old 07-17-2004 | 08:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Darkside
"Ford was dumb when they made the Cobra, thats all I am saying, if Mach 1s hang so well with C5s, why didn't ford get smart and put the SC on the Mach 1? kind of gay if you ask me..."
Thanks Darkside I was looking for this

.....Ws6speedemon, that statement maked you look the worst, and all your statements even remotely simulure to this. You know NOTHING about cars, and give the females that actually do a bad name. And WTF are u talking about? Who said they didn't know what a headunit was?? You need to go educate yourself before you come on here acting like u know something when you dont know ****. You had to come on here to ask about your ws6 vs. a mach1 but then all of a sudden u act like u know everything?? Like I said before, quit giving females who like cars a bad name.....

-Dave
Old 07-17-2004 | 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1QwickLT1
Thanks Darkside I was looking for this

.....Ws6speedemon, that statement maked you look the worst, and all your statements even remotely simulure to this. You know NOTHING about cars, and give the females that actually do a bad name. And WTF are u talking about? Who said they didn't know what a headunit was?? You need to go educate yourself before you come on here acting like u know something when you dont know ****. You had to come on here to ask about your ws6 vs. a mach1 but then all of a sudden u act like u know everything?? Like I said before, quit giving females who like cars a bad name.....

-Dave
Yeah I know nothing, thats why I know what a head unit is right? If you would go back and read, there were two people I think that questioned the head unit. MAKED ME LOOK THE WORST? Go back to school and come back when you know how to talk moron. Give me one good reason why I know "nothing" about cars? Because that is a broad assumption. When you say nothing that is assuming I don't know facts about cars. Sure with mods that Mach 1 will run 12's, I agree with that, but they dont run 12s stock, and they sure as hell don't run 11s with a 100 shot of nitrous. I am educated, very well, you still have yet to explain your reasoning for me not knowing **** yeah keep running your mouth, the best you can come up with is saying "you don't know ****" heck anyone can say that.

BTW, guess those pics shut yall up huh? Don't try to play games you can't win.
Old 07-17-2004 | 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BigBronco
and so was the camaro.... jerkoff... i think it is time for you to shoot your self in the foot

have fun
I know it was modded. But, not making excuses for the camaro or anything, Maros and Vettes are made for top speed, but damn that vid was dark. It was a nice kill, although I think the Mach guy was a little cocky.
Old 07-17-2004 | 09:52 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by glennster
I will give props to the mach,I like them but I can't see bolting on drag radials only and netting a 12.7. I looked at your sig and see an 1/8 mile run comperable to a 12.7 but with gears/exhaust and other mods,so what do you run with your mods?You should be in the 12.2 range...............right?
Well that is what is in my sig but I ran that time when I was stock... It just said best time not best time with mods.. I did run my best time when it was stock with just ET DRAGS ON... I put all the other mods on later... I just installed the rearend and put the X pipe on... The magnaflows I had on for a little while now, but not too long... I also ran that in late Feb when it was cold out.. Since then I havent ran that time again.. Even with the mods in my car.. But I haven't had any good tires too.. My ET Drags were worn out... and I couldn't get any traction off the line.. I'll post some new times next week once my new tires and rims get in...
Old 07-17-2004 | 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dan03mach
Well that is what is in my sig but I ran that time when I was stock... With ET drags I put all the other mods on later... I also ran that in late Feb when it was cold out.. Since then I havent ran that time again.. Even with the mods in my car.. But I haven't had any good tires too.. My ET Drags were worn out... and I couldn't get any traction off the line.. I'll post some new times next week once my new tires and rims get in...
Have you run the 1/4 yet? or just the eigth? Thats a pretty good time in the 8th, do you really run low 12s as of right now?
Old 07-17-2004 | 10:02 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Have you run the 1/4 yet? or just the eigth? Thats a pretty good time in the 8th, do you really run low 12s as of right now?
yes I have run the 1/4 but just a few time.. NO my car doesn't run low 12's, but it will run mid 12's with good tires.. I haven't been able to go back and run the 1/4 because the only track around here is Texas motorplex "Ennis" and they have been closed for construction for sometime now and they aren't having any TNT days for the weekend racers till I think October... So most of all of my races have been in the 1/8...
Old 07-17-2004 | 10:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dan03mach
yes I have run the 1/4 but just a few time.. NO my car doesn't run low 12's, but it will run mid 12's with good tires.. I haven't been able to go back and run the 1/4 because the only track around here is Texas motorplex "Ennis" and they have been closed for construction for sometime now and they aren't having any TNT days for the weekend racers till I think October... So most of all of my races have been in the 1/8...
I have never run at the track, but I have seen other people do it, at the 8th atleast, looks fun but a little short.

What was your best time in the 1/4?