Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRT-4 kids give the LS1 props...

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 777
I don't believe myfault...i've read good things that he has said...but i've also read stupid crap like beating a highly modded zo6 with a stock srt-4....and not to mention him saying that lt1's, ls1's, 03 cobras, zo6's were nothing...and his sig saying when i race ls1's they are like civics...although i guess that is with your new stuff...i don't know what you have....but i don't follow...something seems out of line to me
Old 07-27-2004, 01:04 PM
NKAWTG...N

mmyfault, post a video of u beating a stock z06 or 03/04 cobra in ur stock srt-4...other wise your full of bs.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by stoleit
mmyfault, post a video of u beating a stock z06 or 03/04 cobra in ur stock srt-4...other wise your full of bs.
actually i killed a z06 2 nights ago.
and i put bus lengths on stock 03 cobra's
no competition.

edit: here i go putting my car back to stock.. just for you.....

Last edited by mmyfault; 07-27-2004 at 01:55 PM.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

do you really think they were racing you? maybe he has those mirrors on his car that makes things LOOK farther away than they really are! and the other cars had a grandma driving them. lol
Old 07-27-2004, 02:12 PM
Staging Lane

well guys get ready the srt guys are gonna try and screw us again. they are gonna try to blame it on me too. so just be prepared. let some mods know b4 the **** hits the fan
Old 07-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by silverbeast
do you really think they were racing you? maybe he has those mirrors on his car that makes things LOOK farther away than they really are! and the other cars had a grandma driving them. lol
actually the 03 cobra i put bus lengths on last weekend WAS racing.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mmyfault
actually i killed a z06 2 nights ago.
and i put bus lengths on stock 03 cobra's
no competition.
You must be keeping the nitrous companies in business.

I don't see what the point of the discussion is. Your SRT-4 is faster than other SRT-4s. Who cares. I saw one at the track the other day who was struggling to hit low 13s, and he for sure wasn't stock. All of your little buddies use you as an excuse that the SRT-4 is some monster performance machine. With all the b.s. in your War Stories, you'd think dodge quit making the viper to focus on a ******* neon.

Does that mean I can use all the 7 and 8 second fox bodies to prove my point? Or that the rest of these guys can use 8 and 9 second f-bodies to prove a point? I mean, if the entirety of the SRT-4 board is using one 11 second neon as their flagship, then we've got you stomped into the ground by a football field.

I know a guy on your board, I'm sure you know him as well. He told me that out of all the SRT-4 owners he's talked to online and live, only about 3 weren't complete toolbags. That's coming from another SRT-4 owner.

You can make any car fast if you have the patience and the money. Comparing the SRT-4 to the LS1 is quite ignorant. A geo metro running 9.5@145 is still a geo metro. And it doesn't make all other geo metros any faster.

/rant
Old 07-27-2004, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

apathy, you're my hero. thank you for that post. thats what ive been wanting to say for a while. its awesome how tools can bring the mustang guys and gm guys together.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by apathy

I don't see what the point of the discussion is. Your SRT-4 is faster than other SRT-4s. Who cares. I saw one at the track the other day who was struggling to hit low 13s, and he for sure wasn't stock. All of your little buddies use you as an excuse that the SRT-4 is some monster performance machine. With all the b.s. in your War Stories, you'd think dodge quit making the viper to focus on a ******* neon.

Does that mean I can use all the 7 and 8 second fox bodies to prove my point? Or that the rest of these guys can use 8 and 9 second f-bodies to prove a point? I mean, if the entirety of the SRT-4 board is using one 11 second neon as their flagship, then we've got you stomped into the ground by a football field.

I know a guy on your board, I'm sure you know him as well. He told me that out of all the SRT-4 owners he's talked to online and live, only about 3 weren't complete toolbags. That's coming from another SRT-4 owner.

You can make any car fast if you have the patience and the money. Comparing the SRT-4 to the LS1 is quite ignorant. A geo metro running 9.5@145 is still a geo metro. And it doesn't make all other geo metros any faster.

/rant
and an 8 second ls1 is still a gm. and the really fast ones dont make all the 12 and 13 seconds ones invincible like the owners seem to act (especially when it comes to beating srt4s). all cars have owners that are tools. ive met probably 30 srt4 owners, all seemed really cool. ive seen a few on the road though, where the drivers act like they are all high and mighty though
Old 07-27-2004, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

not use as an excuse. we use him as an example when ignorant people swear we cant even get out of 14's when we were never in them

again, your mostly just putting all neons into the same catagory and saying their slow. are there as many srt-s as F-bodys? no. have srt's been out as long as f-bodies? no

and there are f-body owners on our boards that think you guys are little babies that need to ban and cry about everything. i guess that means you all are and that person obviously knows what hes talking about. thats smart. blind leading the blind

fine then. our srt-4 will always be a neon to you. thats pretty ignorant. no matter how fast a car is who cares if its not an F-body. do you normally discriminate against everything thats not like yours?
/rant

you guys are no better than the srt forums.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blkformula95
apathy, you're my hero. thank you for that post. thats what ive been wanting to say for a while. its awesome how tools can bring the mustang guys and gm guys together.
im censoring my comment so i dont get banned. but you are pathetic. seriously pathetic
Old 07-27-2004, 03:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 91Formula50
you guys are no better than the srt forums.
Glad you've finally come to terms with the ludicrousness from your own forums.

You do use him as an excuse. All the time. I stayed over there for as long as I could stand looking around, but pretty much the entirety of war stories talks about ONE CAR'S kills. And ONE CAR'S times. There is a 9.something second SRT-4 now. What does that do for all the rest of you? Nothing. How many people on that board are serious about modding? I bet you 98% of them won't put the money into their car that myfault has. But they will talk just as much **** as him all day long.

I'm not putting all neon owners in the same category, just all the idiots. You can drive whatever you want, but it is still a neon. I think I'll start saying "I don't drive a mustang, I drive a 5.0." Before the SRT-4, you'd probably have scoffed at getting a neon. Which, ironically, makes you just as bad as (you are saying) I am. I could be wrong though, how many posters of the sXt did you have in your room?

Yeah, there are dumb owners of every car. But out of all the boards I've seen, the War Stories takes the cake. Blind leading the blind...hilarious.

Yes, your SRT-4 will always be a neon. Not just to me, it is a neon. It's cool if it's fast, and I have respect for speed. I'll give props to the fast ones all day long. I just don't see how that makes the other ones any better.

I like fast cars. I hate stupid people. I drive a 13.X second mustang. I don't talk **** about all the cars I could beat if I did this, this, and this. Because I haven't done this, this, and this.

Edit: I'm also amazing that you can come over here and call us pathetic after participating in the War Stories discussions. You need a reality check, mon frere.

Last edited by apathy; 07-27-2004 at 03:06 PM.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

im censoring my comment so i dont get banned. but you are pathetic. seriously pathetic
how so? please enlighten me as to why im pathetic. I would like to know.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mmyfault
and an 8 second ls1 is still a gm. and the really fast ones dont make all the 12 and 13 seconds ones invincible like the owners seem to act (especially when it comes to beating srt4s).
A 9 second SRT-4 is impressive. It doesn't make it not a neon, and it doesn't make the other ones any faster. That's my point.

And I don't recall seeing any posts on here about beating SRT-4s until you clowns showed up.

I'm sure you are an alright guy in person, and on here you seem pretty chill. On war stories, it's quite ridiculous. I guess you should be happy though, you are their god over there. I'd start telling them you stomped the hell out of a top fuel dragster. That would make for some interesting 2nd hand stories.

Edit: I keep saying it is a neon. I don't care that it is a neon, and I'm not saying that as an insult. All I'm saying is that it is a neon. Just like the SRT Ram is still a Dodge Ram, and the SRT Viper is still a Dodge Viper. The only reason you guys say it isn't is because the neon is embarrassing to you, which again ironically makes you no better than the people you are trying to call out.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

Glad you've finally come to terms with the ludicrousness from your own forums.

You do use him as an excuse. All the time. I stayed over there for as long as I could stand looking around, but pretty much the entirety of war stories talks about ONE CAR'S kills. And ONE CAR'S times. There is a 9.something second SRT-4 now. What does that do for all the rest of you? Nothing. How many people on that board are serious about modding? I bet you 98% of them won't put the money into their car that myfault has. But they will talk just as much **** as him all day long.

I'm not putting all neon owners in the same category, just all the idiots. You can drive whatever you want, but it is still a neon. I think I'll start saying "I don't drive a mustang, I drive a 5.0." Before the SRT-4, you'd probably have scoffed at getting a neon. Which, ironically, makes you just as bad as (you are saying) I am. I could be wrong though, how many posters of the sXt did you have in your room?

Yeah, there are dumb owners of every car. But out of all the boards I've seen, the War Stories takes the cake. Blind leading the blind...hilarious.

Yes, your SRT-4 will always be a neon. Not just to me, it is a neon. It's cool if it's fast, and I have respect for speed. I'll give props to the fast ones all day long. I just don't see how that makes the other ones any better.

I like fast cars. I hate stupid people. I drive a 13.X second mustang. I don't talk **** about all the cars I could beat if I did this, this, and this. Because I haven't done this, this, and this.
right so then since every srt-4 is an sxt then every 8cyl is a 6cyl. same thing right. how many 6cyl poster you got up in your room? the fact myfault has a fast car doesnt mean all other srt owners cling to him. I dont see how you guys have any room to talk when if backed against a wall you hear how your gonna install this and how you know some 8 second LS1. whoop dee doo man.

I hate ignorant people as much as you seem too. expecially when they cant give a car credit because it isnt an LS1. but then get mad when we give back the same ignorance.

you like your 5.0 then fine man i got no prob with it. i think its a bathtub on wheels but thats me. you think my srt-4 is an sxt. good for you. theres no difference between us besides when i see your car id say it was nice and shoot the **** about it and see what you got done compares to most 8cyl guys who see a neon and a turbo and just laugh their ***'s off. and then if its faster than them cause people actually modded their car then we are stupid for putting money into it and its still just an sxt and we keep NOS is business and blah blah blah when you people do exactly the same. you think no 8 cyl use NOS. HA.

I can see why you think the forums are a joke, cause usually we have more fun giving wanna be hard ***'s a taste of their own ignorance and they cant handle it. but maybe you should see how the LS1 guys act before you go blamming all the slow neon sxt guys.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blkformula95
how so? please enlighten me as to why im pathetic. I would like to know.
you talk crap and then start saying your sorry and not to start anything when you used these forums as a catalyst
Old 07-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Banned

A 9 second SRT-4 is impressive. It doesn't make it not a neon, and it doesn't make the other ones any faster. That's my point.

And I don't recall seeing any posts on here about beating SRT-4s until you clowns showed up.

I'm sure you are an alright guy in person, and on here you seem pretty chill. On war stories, it's quite ridiculous. I guess you should be happy though, you are their god over there. I'd start telling them you stomped the hell out of a top fuel dragster. That would make for some interesting 2nd hand stories.

Edit: I keep saying it is a neon. I don't care that it is a neon, and I'm not saying that as an insult. All I'm saying is that it is a neon. Just like the SRT Ram is still a Dodge Ram, and the SRT Viper is still a Dodge Viper. The only reason you guys say it isn't is because the neon is embarrassing to you, which again ironically makes you no better than the people you are trying to call out.
first of all, "war stories" gets myself, broken, and several other guys through the work day mon-fri. and the reason i bought an srt4 was because "it is a neon" how many people have fast neons? not many.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Teching In

And it gets me through the summer.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:22 PM
Staging Lane

its more impressive to have a fast 4 cyl than an 8 cyl.

cylinder envy seems to work in reverse here
Old 07-27-2004, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

right so then since every srt-4 is an sxt then every 8cyl is a 6cyl. same thing right. how many 6cyl poster you got up in your room? the fact myfault has a fast car doesnt mean all other srt owners cling to him. I dont see how you guys have any room to talk when if backed against a wall you hear how your gonna install this and how you know some 8 second LS1. whoop dee doo man.
You missed my point. I'm not saying it is an sXt, I'm saying it's a neon. The only people trying to deny that it is a neon are the SRT-4 drivers. Don't you find that odd? I mean, no Trans Am drivers are denying that it is a firebird based model. Or Cobras denying it's a mustang based model. Yet the SRT-4 guys have a problem with it...very interesting. I don't care if it's a neon, or a geo, or whatever. You are the guys that are embarrassed about it.

I hate ignorant people as much as you seem too. expecially when they cant give a car credit because it isnt an LS1. but then get mad when we give back the same ignorance.
I agree with you. The cocky LS1 owners deserve it just as much as the rest of the world.

you like your 5.0 then fine man i got no prob with it. i think its a bathtub on
*snip*
use NOS. HA.
This had nothing to do with anything I said. And I said that about nitrous because of all the kills he posts of these cars that he's spraying on. It was a joke. Who can't take it now?

I can see why you think the forums are a joke, cause usually we have more fun giving wanna be hard ***'s a taste of their own ignorance and they cant handle it. but maybe you should see how the LS1 guys act before you go blamming all the slow neon sxt guys.
The forums I don't know about. War stories is a joke. Because it is a joke.