Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Schooled a 98 mustang cobra driver.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Porsche boy,

Just thought I'd chime in here. If you race a stock Ls1 with an average driver, you won't win. Simple as that. I don't know what your so cocky about, face it, if your story is true, you got lucky. Your going to be embarrassed if you follow through with WhiteMach's race setup. But I guess some people just have to learn the hard way. Just make sure it gets video tapped, because its going to make for a good laugh.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:08 PM
Banned

I'm not going to race whitie. He doesn't live near me.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Where in IL do you live? I'll be visiting the Chicago area in the near future.

You definitely won't see this end:

You'll see a whole lot of this however:

Old 07-28-2004, 11:37 PM
Banned

I live in Central IL about 3 hours from downtown chi-town.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche_Daddy
Whoa, whoa, hold on here. Enis you geek I am being S-A-R-C-A-S-T-I-C ABOUT my the whopping 260hp. Everybody else seems to get it but you*shakes head*. Uh, and those aren't mods on my car......they are something called f-a-c-t-o-r-y o-p-t-i-o-n-s. You say that the boxster s is shitty yet it shares 40% of it's parts with great 911. Lets see, here's just a few things, shifter, brakes, wheels, and uh the entire enterior practically. The box and the 911 from the front seats up are almost identical. The 911 just has a small back seat with a boxster interior. I come on here and share my story about beating a LS1 vert TA and most of you guys get your panties in a bunch. Well too bad, I was there and you weren't so how can you say what happened. It's not completely unrealistic in the right circumstances. Some of you guys need to grow up.
shares 40% eh? like the shifter, the brakes, the wheels, and the interior? all of that stuff makes the car SOOOO much faster...

when they were saying the car is crap, they're not talking about the parts that have no bearing on the speed of the car...they're talking about the parts that matter, like maybe....THE ENGINE, THE EXHAUST, etc.

and just for the record, i personally don't think the car is crap, it's actually a nice car....just not a very fast one for the money spent on it...
Old 07-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Banned

No, the S is no speed demon but it gets the job done. By most people's standards it's fast. And it handles like nothing this side of the atlantic as far as mass produced cars go.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 68maro
porshce in the other thread i said i beat boxter's in my daily driver it's a 2002 nissan spec v four door family car. your car is so pathetic that even on sentra forums it's laughed about for being pathetic and thats coming from a car that runs 14.8-15.1 stock. anytime your in northern va and want to try out the family car i'm game to put it on you you overpriced car buying cocksucking piece of ****

sorry just his idiotic posts get to me

Uh, your car must not be stock right buddy. No way in hell a stock 170hp sentra will run 14.8sec. If you tell me it's stock I will LMOA. You may have hung with an old 2.5L 200hp boxster with tiptronic....But I would smoke YO ***. Your car isn't even in the same ballpark as mine ricer.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I Live In Chicago Maybe We Can Meet And Race!!!

Chitown Is My Town And There Are No Boxters Here That Can Even Keep Up With Light Moded Civic. Imagin A Ws6,ss,vett, Or Cobra. Sorry!!! Boxters Are Porches With Pantys!!
Attached Thumbnails Schooled a 98 mustang cobra driver.-monster.jpg  
Old 07-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Banned

You need to talk to the domestci guys that I have smoked. Talk to all the gt's, lt1's and even the LS1 dude. That kill was pricless. Where's the damn video cam right when you need it. BOXSTER S RULES>
Old 07-29-2004, 02:48 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Though to some this is amusing..I would rather just see a banned tag under your name that to let you waste bandwidth. I mean god knows we have no control over the wasted air your breathing right now... but at least there is something that can legally be controlled. Your access to the board.

The day I see your *** was banned will be a good day.
Old 07-29-2004, 03:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And it handles like nothing this side of the atlantic as far as mass produced cars go.
So, it handles better than a Z06? Better than a Ford GT?

Dude, you are such a ****** tool. It's quite obvious that you know absolutely NOTHING about cars in general, just leave this board and never come back. Do yourself that favor and save more embarassment.
Old 07-29-2004, 07:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by enisguy
So, it handles better than a Z06? Better than a Ford GT?
hey how bout a viper? the day a boxster outhandles a viper is the day an LS1 loses to a stock civic hatch.
Old 07-29-2004, 08:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Uh, your car must not be stock right buddy. No way in hell a stock 170hp sentra will run 14.8sec. If you tell me it's stock I will LMOA. You may have hung with an old 2.5L 200hp boxster with tiptronic....But I would smoke YO ***. Your car isn't even in the same ballpark as mine ricer.

whoa.

Calling him a ricer is a completly assanign comment. Do you see his avatar, that is his 'real' car. The sentra is just his daily driver you ***. I cant recall what his ser will run, and maybe your boxer will beat it, but who cares. Andy was only trying to make a point that your car is a wanna-be-porsche

Secondly, that cobra driver had to be a shitty driver, or mentally disabled in order for you to beat him. He had a prosthetic leg didnt he?....

The whole point we are trying to make is that yes, your boxster s might be a great car. We havnt denied that. But the fact that you are saying you have beaten ls1's, and cobras is just insane. Obviously they didnt know how to drive or werent even trying at all (et al. T/A Vert). I tell you I wouldnt even begin to think about buying a $50Kcar without it being either complete luxuary, or ***** to the wall. That amount of money on a 'wana-be-porsche' makes the car for women and midlife-crisis balding men who dont have ***** to drive a car with real power.

Fry

Last edited by frey51; 07-29-2004 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Your car isn't even in the same ballpark as mine ricer.
Ricer? Uhhh...his car runs 8's dipshit. It's your ****** *** porsche that is outclassed once again by American muscle.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by unit213
You'll see a whole lot of this however:

Jesus, how wide are those tires.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

White mach, if you pm me I'll be game for meeting up with one of your buddies in the area. Let's not be stupid though, I'm not going up against 03+ cobras or LS1's modded out the wazzzooo.
How about a stock Mach 1, or a VERY slightly modded one if I cant find a stock one in your area, hey your beating ls1's..............a mach 1 should be no problem, after all, its just a mustang, and its no cobra.

I will get on the registry and see if I can set this up for you, will pm you with details.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

he'll bitch out. There is no way he can run against a stock mach one, hell the mach would win if he started in 2nd, and I think an m6 ls1 would do the same. hahahhaha
Old 07-29-2004, 11:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is what powers the boxter engine 260 of these things inside.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by unit213
Ricer? Uhhh...his car runs 8's dipshit. It's your ****** *** porsche that is outclassed once again by American muscle.
Ricer is all about attitude remember, not the car you drive. Enis, I said nothing LIKE the box s and NO the ZO6 does not handle like the mid-engine S and the GT is hardly mass production. What is ford pumping out like 5oo gt's this year at 150k a pop. Probabbly less than 500. I think the stock Mach one with a good driver would be a decent race. Mach 1's have 305hp just like the old cobra right?
Old 07-29-2004, 12:28 PM
On The Tree

Ricer is all about attitude remember, not the car you drive. Enis, I said nothing LIKE the box s and NO the ZO6 does not handle like the mid-engine S and the GT is hardly mass production. What is ford pumping out like 5oo gt's this year at 150k a pop. Probabbly less than 500. I think the stock Mach one with a good driver would be a decent race. Mach 1's have 305hp just like the old cobra right?
Yah the stock Mach 1 is rated at just 305 hp............ you should have NO problem beating a STOCK Mach 1 if your pulling on LS1's also....................... cant wait to see this on tape.