Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed stuppid tiburon

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 08:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to propose a new term for domestic ricers. Since "ricer" denotes an asian import, we need another agricultural product to differentiate airheads in domestic vehicles who know nothing. Hmmmm... let's see... I've got it!

Henceforth, all domestic owners who supposedly mod their cars and run 9's on pump gas, but don't know their asses from holes in the ground shall be known as MAD COWS!
Old 09-05-2004, 08:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1Baron
I'd like to propose a new term for domestic ricers. Since "ricer" denotes an asian import, we need another agricultural product to differentiate airheads in domestic vehicles who know nothing. Hmmmm... let's see... I've got it!

Henceforth, all domestic owners who supposedly mod their cars and run 9's on pump gas, but don't know their asses from holes in the ground shall be known as MAD COWS!
I like "steakums" better
Old 09-07-2004, 07:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GOST-TA
my racing chip is an ls1 edit.....from what i have heard is they are pretty good...well i should of said programmer not chip sorry bout that guys...and im from baker all the ricers there are pieces of crap,i have raced plenty of v-8s also i had a very close race with a lightly modded 2004 gto so evildylan ...dont talk...and if tiburons are pieces of **** why did you own one...why would you sell it for an even more piece of **** evo!!!!!

I never said the tiburon was a piece of **** you ape. I said it was a decent car, and if i drive a pieve of **** EVO, id like to see how you'd fare against my piece of **** in a straight line or on a road course. You talk a lot of trash without much to back it up. Especially when you got beat out of the hole by a tiburon while running slicks. Hell when had my tiburon, i had the fastest 60 foot time and i was running drag radials, and i only had a 60 foot of 1.9

you must royally suck at driving. I'm sorry for you....MAD COW!
Old 09-07-2004, 08:42 AM
STF Veteran

GOST - lay off the late night Montana cow tipping and get your terminology right.

Fast or not, Hyundai's are for welfare families with bling bling rims on it that cost more than 3 years worth of payments on those little pieces of starfish hairs. I don't fault you for racing one, as all stupid assclown ricers need to die.
Old 09-07-2004, 09:04 AM
TECH Junkie

I think Steakum will catch on better
Old 09-07-2004, 09:56 AM
TECH Regular

I wonder if we could come up with something involving corn instead of rice for domestic idiots.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GOST-TA
as for the street slicks i mean drag radials(micky tompson et streets)

Drag radials and ET Streets are two different things. Just like LS1Edit and a "chip".

An LS1 driver without a clue angers me more than a ricer.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. How the HELL are you going to call anyone stupid, when you can't even spell the damn word? I thought the thread title was a typo, but then you spelled it wrong in the thread again! S-T-U-P-I-D. There are not two p's.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Velocity
Drag radials and ET Streets are two different things. Just like LS1Edit and a "chip".

An LS1 driver without a clue angers me more than a ricer.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. How the HELL are you going to call anyone stupid, when you can't even spell the damn word? I thought the thread title was a typo, but then you spelled it wrong in the thread again! S-T-U-P-I-D. There are not two p's.

funny, i was thinking the exact same thing just now.

Im completely amazed he spelled tiburon correct.