Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Recent Kills

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recent Kills

Since im bored I guess Ill post some kills I have had recently or some that I havent shared.

Me vs. Srt vs. Srt

Thats right. Me vs. 2 other Neons. I always want to run other SRT's just to see how I do. Well, we do the usual 2nd gear roll(got traction?). One was modded with agp wg, intake, stage 1, mbc and I think something else but not sure. The other one only had an intake. The modded Srt punched it first then the stock one then finally me. I flew past the stock one easy. I played a little catch up with the modded one but flew right by it in 3rd and had 2 cars on it by top of 3rd. We were both BUS LENGHTS ahead of the stock one. I realized how slow SRT's were when stock.
After the race the guy in the modded SRT told me to pop my hood like I had something spectacular like a turbo upgrade. I actually have less mods then him. But, I have an exhaust and he doesnt.

Me vs. '03 Cobra vs. C5 Vette
'Twas a night of threesomes!
The Cobra driver couldnt have been more then 20 years old and the vette driver was under 25. The Cobra driver kept doing stupid **** like punching it ever now and then and punching it while doing a lane change. Anyway, I ran the Vette first. We were going like 35mph when we both punched it. If I had traction I would pull instantly but I have a fwd car. So, It was dead even in second and when I shifted to 3rd I put a car on him. We only went half way through 3rd. I was pulling him the whole way.

So, after I was done with him here comes the Cobra flying right past me. We finally line up after his *** doing gay burnouts. We went from 40 mph. I pulled a half car on him in 2nd and another car on him in 3rd. He sucked really bad at shifting. We raced a few times. I gave him the jump one time and right when he shifted to 3rd I pulled the car he had on me instantly and some. After a few more runs of the same results of me pulling on him he just sped off and did stupid crap that almost killed someone.

Me vs. LOUD z28

Im sure he is on the boards. I remember seeing his car on here. We raced on the freeway. We went from 60mph. He pulled about a car until ~100mph shifted to fourth and he kept pulling me. Real nice guy.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

nice kills
Old 09-28-2004, 12:02 AM
Staging Lane

Oh yes. I have to bring up the Z06 I raced last week.
Either A. That guy was lying to me and it was only an FRC.
B. There was something COMPLETELY wrong with his car.
Or C. Refer to A and B.

Last edited by BlackSrt; 09-28-2004 at 12:08 AM.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Good kills! That cobra driver must have sucked ***.

-Todd
Old 09-28-2004, 12:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
Good kills! That cobra driver must have sucked ***.

-Todd
He was good at redlining it, downshifting to second and popping the clutch. I wonder how many sets of tires he goes through.

Also, me the Cobra and the Loud Z28 all rolled out to the freeway. The guy in the Cobra didnt run because he said "I dont want to drop my trans". I kindly replied with, "Like doing burnouts and stupid **** in traffic helps your car or your life?"