Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

sucker punched, by srt-4 then raped him

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04BlackSRT-4
We'll be sure to get it on video just for you Shannon. Make sure to add some color commentary too like you always do....
come on now. this is not all about me. i am sure you would want to display it in the srt4 forums just as much as i would the vette forums. not every day you see a modded srt4 against a modded Z06
Old 11-17-2004, 07:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by zamboxl
i wouldn't be so sure when we ran from a dig i was actually inching infront of him very slowly, but every shift i would gain a few inches on him so he wasn't pulling on my in his power gears, and when 4th came around bye bye. You are right in the sense that they are nothing to be taken lightly but as long as you take him seriously and prepare your self you should be fine.
I would guess that he didnt have an aftermarket exhaust. When I was stock it seemed like EVERY car I raced just came screaming back or just put buses on me when I hit 4th. I raced another Srt around here with more mods then I had but I had an exhaust. I gave him a car and a half jump but half way through 3rd I came screaming back and put 2 cars in front of him (not including the distance I was behind) when I hit like ~85mph. I would have put a whole lot if we went to higher speeds.

I dont think he let off both times. If he did then he still lost because you were ahead. Congrats.
Old 11-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Buff
come on now. this is not all about me. i am sure you would want to display it in the srt4 forums just as much as i would the vette forums. not every day you see a modded srt4 against a modded Z06
I am coming down to NC around late April. If I have my new turbo in and ready to go I will drive there and run you for the hell of it.
Old 11-18-2004, 01:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BlackSrt
I am coming down to NC around late April. If I have my new turbo in and ready to go I will drive there and run you for the hell of it.

It is all good.. give me a holla