Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed my Z

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Killed my Z

Word to the wise, Yank 4000 stall + Nitto Drag Radials + Wet Street= Totaled Z28. I was cruising Austin last night and was heading home at about 2:00 going about 45 mph when my camaro got sideways out of nowhere. Hit a curb, ditch, two trees and ended up in Applebee's parking lot. Damage is pretty bad, four rims and tires, ss hood, bumper, both fenders, big dent right under driver door, and my brand new Borla exhaust smashed. It makes me sick to think about how much time and effort (and money) I put into this car and it all be thrown away in a matter of seconds. Looks like if it is totaled I will have about $4000 to spend on a new car, if not totaled I will have a 12.50 sec Camaro for sale. I wont be able to afford insurance on it anymore. Be safe out there, the unexpected happens real fast and there is nothing you can do.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn last night when i was coming home from the show after it started raining i was at lamar and fifth I turned left and i was about to go under the bridge when i tryed to adjust my self and accidently hit the gas and i went completely sideways and was heading at one fo those support poles. Luckily i got control of the car and there was noone on the road because i was swerving around trying to get control. Too bad about your car man that sucks to hear. How much would you be willing to sell the engine and trans if its totaled.