Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Modded TA GT vs stock Evo

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I join this forum because I own Pontiacs and plenty of them. I've own V8's for years and want to know how to make them better and talk to like-minds.

If I wanted wars, I would've joined any other forum, especially an Import forum, but I didn't.

I'm sorry for being hostile, but I tend to defend myself when attacked, and I was attacked, plain and simple. This guy has been after me for a little over a year and it has gotten old.

I don't care that he has a video showing him beat my car. I don't care about loosing as much as some might. If I did, I wouldn't go against some of the cars I do, under the conditions I do. I just like to see how things shape up. I like competition, win or lose. I think the best education is practical experience. I wanted to know what would happen and I found out. Not too many surprises on any front.

I have a lot of respect for the EVO, as stated in the threads that Guitar threw up. I stated they were fast and I stand by that (hell, I even said his GST was pretty fast after a race, but he wasn't hearing that). I don't think I can out-manuever an EVO, but I'm sure I can pull past it on more road, period.

I think people should like what they like and respect others for what they like. I don't like *anything* with 4-doors, period. I don't like anything that's front-wheel-drive, period.

I drive rear-wheel muscle, and I'm not happy unless I'm in something like that, period. If people can't accept that and feel the need to hunt you down and "convince you" that your car sucks, wouldn't you be hostile?

Anyway, I'm done and it's all moot, because as previously stated, the LT1's going to be sold as soon as I get it back from the shop. It doesn't make any sense to keep it given the rest of my line up. It's not as fast off the line as the 85 and not as fast on the top end as the 99 and it's falling apart.

Last edited by Twitch; 12-23-2004 at 12:50 PM.