Old 01-03-2005, 02:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

send me a pm and I will send back the link. to all those requested check pms

Old 01-03-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by titanium barchetta
I know one place it isn't all over and that saddens me....

Young, like how young and what do you call "young"?
lol. Yeah I understand what your saying. On my local board she was posted about 8 times. I am 22 and must obey the laws of women as any person over 18 does as well. I call under 18 young and she is pushing the question mark of her being under 18 a little bit.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Silly wanna beets

The S2000 is a fun car to drive. It is like an overpowered gokart.

Anyone who says that the old fox body mustangs are lame doesn't know crap about racing. For a long time the best cylinderheads for cheap could only be found for those windsors. I would get pissed about my buddies choices of heads for his stangs, and I had to settle for vortecs for my SBC or the sorry assed Brodix street heads or the edelbrock equivalent. It really wasn't untill AFR that good cheap street heads were available. Just read some of MMFF and you will see what all is available for the old Mustangs. They are a great platform. I mean look at people like gary rohe stomping the **** out of all comers in the street classes. I hope the LS1 grows to be that important and have that kind of aftermarket backing.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by domsucks
And this is coming from someone who owns a trailer-trash POS? Your '89 Mustang can't be any further from a can of trash. Is it sitting in front of your trailer? Do you have Paypal? I'll tell you what, I'll send you 50 cents so you could save up for a car that doesn't look and feel like a trailer-trash garbage can. Let me know your Paypal, I'm ready to send right away. I love it when trailer-trash people knock on things they can't afford.
only ***'s and old people drive's s2000's you got to be kidding me dude!
Old 01-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
The S2000 is a fun car to drive. It is like an overpowered gokart.
I think you are mistaken, you must have meant overpriced.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

OMG THAT IS ONE NICE A$$ HOLY GOD@!!!!!!! thats in my favorites folder now@!!! its a must see guys! lata skeeter
Old 01-03-2005, 09:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

no more *** link man. I have sent out like 50.

On a side note on my way home I saw a s2000 and he wanted nothing to do with me. Rolled up his window got over and then slowed down some. I smiled.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

you better be careful of how you talk about some imports.... yes 90% are retarted, but some will kick your *** big time... i have a modded s2000 and a modded 02 Z06.a s200 in stock form is can pull off 13.8-13.9 with a good driver. thats stock z28 territory. you have to repect a 4cyl.that revs to 9k and puts out 120hp per liter. handles like a dream and has the best gear box on the market hands down. obviously its not a power house or anything, but i know a few pushing 500hp+. since i own both types of cars i'm unbias to the topic, but calling the car retarted etc. is just ignorance.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by u lose
you better be careful of how you talk about some imports.... yes 90% are retarted, but some will kick your *** big time... i have a modded s2000 and a modded 02 Z06.a s200 in stock form is can pull off 13.8-13.9 with a good driver. thats stock z28 territory. you have to repect a 4cyl.that revs to 9k and puts out 120hp per liter. handles like a dream and has the best gear box on the market hands down. obviously its not a power house or anything, but i know a few pushing 500hp+. since i own both types of cars i'm unbias to the topic, but calling the car retarted etc. is just ignorance.
13.8-13.9 is LT1 territory. '01-'02 LS1s can easily run 13.1-13.2 E/Ts bone stock from the factory.

Why do we have to respect a 4 cylinder just because it revs to 9k and puts out 120hp per liter? Who cares? It's all about what makes a car faster, man. If I had two motors that each put 200 horses to the ground, a larger motor that revs to 6000rpm and a smaller motor that revs to 9000rpm, I would much rather have the larger motor just for the fact that it doesn't ahve to rev as high to put that amount of power down. It's a matter of durability and life-expectancy.

The only ignorance exhibited here was by you, with your horsepower-per-liter and revs-to-9k comments.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:19 AM
On The Tree

wow apperantly this crowd doesn't appreciate technology.... the s2000 is what it is ... a nice handling high revving car.... my point was be careful before you run your mouth... one day you'll run into a import that will destroy you. and then they will run into some one that will destroy them. theres always someone faster.

ps. jets sucks and if you want to run my modded z06 i'd gladly hand you your ***.

i'm 30mins north of philly. it's all in fun.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:35 AM
TECH Regular

I just had to post this pic for those that didn't click the link..............
Old 01-04-2005, 02:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

ps. jets sucks and if you want to run my modded z06 i'd gladly hand you your ***.
1) Jets haven't played well in weeks
2) My car is out of commission right now, motor needs rebalancing
3) What mods are done to your Z06?

We all respect technology around here. The LS1 is more technologically advanced than the S2K's motor is.

I'll just throw in a random fact here... the new 6.0L LS2 in the C6 Corvette puts down around 360 horses to the wheels and gets 22/26 mpg. Can your S2000 do that?

Last edited by enisguy; 01-04-2005 at 04:19 AM.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:41 AM
Teching In

wow apperantly this crowd doesn't appreciate technology....
what is so ground-breaking? there is nothing in that powerplant that honda hasn't done before in one form or another.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:47 AM
Teching In

HAHAHA!!! YOU BUNCH OF STUPID HICKS AND REDNECKS MAKE ME LAUGH. YOU'RE LIKE A BUNCH OF STUPID *****, BUT ONES WHO COMMIT INCEST.

Just remember this: S2000 can handle better than 95% of all domestic cars, and has a better gear box than 100% of them. Anyone can easily turn any car into fast with mods, but can anyone easily turn your cars into superb handlers with a magical gear box? I don't think so.

Mustangs and Camaros only belong in trailer parks. In fact, trailer trashes love them. Mustangs and Camaros are the trashiest of all cars on earth, even trashier than the trailer trash from trailer parks. Even hearing the names alone makes my nose smell trash. But then again, whatelse would hicks drive but trash? Such trashy cars for trashy, nasty people.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

HAHAHA!!! YOU BUNCH OF STUPID HICKS AND REDNECKS MAKE ME LAUGH. YOU'RE LIKE A BUNCH OF STUPID *****, BUT ONES WHO COMMIT INCEST.

Just remember this: S2000 can handle better than 95% of all domestic cars, and has a better gear box than 100% of them. Anyone can easily turn any car into fast with mods, but can anyone easily turn your cars into superb handlers with a magical gear box? I don't think so.

Mustangs and Camaros only belong in trailer parks. In fact, trailer trashes love them. Mustangs and Camaros are the trashiest of all cars on earth, even trashier than the trailer trash from trailer parks. Even hearing the names alone makes my nose smell trash. But then again, whatelse would hicks drive but trash? Such trashy cars for trashy, nasty people.

And for a second I thought you were actually a mature import owner. People like you are what give import owners bad names.

If handling is your thing, then I can understand driving an S2000. But, who the ******* hell gives a **** about a gearbox? True auto enthusiasts care about one thing- speed and performance. Not how high your motor redlines, not how smooth a gearbox is, not how much power per liter your car makes. We care about one thing- who crosses the finish line first and/or who does it the fastest. Things like this you may never understand, because you are not a true auto enthusiast.

PS - How does it feel to continuously be getting smoked by trailerpark trashmobiles in your refined and "superior" sports roadster?

I smell a ban coming for you.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Worthless.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:25 AM
Teching In

Thumbs up Nice ******* kill...

2.0L, 4 cylinders v/s 8.0L, 10 cylinders. Hmmmm...Someone was going to get owned.

This just in: You are a ******* troll. Your dad should have pulled out. You are one of the reasons why the human gene pool needs a lifeboat.

Last edited by diambo4life; 01-04-2005 at 06:37 AM.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:29 AM
STF Veteran

Go ******* die man. Your existence in no way contributes to this board, or the planet for that matter. Take Eminem's **** outta your *** before you go though, the other sideways hat leanin' **** will need him.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:52 AM
Staging Lane

Just remember this: S2000 can handle better than...

Hahahahah, better then all the grocery getters and a civic? If your s2000 handles so well then how come I, AND everyone else, see them flying off the track constantly?

Thats what I thought....

If you want to hit the track in an import get yourself an rx7 or maybe a supra....but as usual the vette lays a smack down quite often on those in that department too.

This is amusing
Old 01-04-2005, 07:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Talking

Its funny how most trailer park trash in here are wondering what the **** you just said.

I like how you run your mouth and degrade your own special toy by comparing it to such trash. Trash that would annihilate you in every aspect of performance. Step up a notch and lets compare it to something like say a C5 or Z06. Both two seaters. Both come in hard top or Convertible. Both rear wheel drive. 6 speed. Both cars are each manufacturer’s top sports car. Don’t give me your dumbass oh the Acura nsx cause I'll rape that as well. The C5 will destroy you in a straight line. Destroy you in turns. Want gas mileage. Ok fine we have double the engine size in almost all aspects and we get just as good gas mileage. Even the ***** will flock to a c5 more than some girlie looking s2000.

Now you want to talk about oh some guy I know has 500 hp s2000. That’s great. I know a guy with a vette that has 900 rwhp and drives his car to the grocery store on a summer day. If it not yours then dont talk about it. You cant race it, you cant drive it then wtf are you doing bragging about it. Don’t come on here anymore acting all e thug with your dumbest remarks. You’re dealing the import class some serious retardation.

edit - spelling mistake.

Quick Reply: S2000 beat Viper GTS