Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S2000 irony

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 08:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SantaCruz163
Heres one:

Whatever, my Si dusted that LS1, and countless LT1's. LT1's are so slow and heavy with no low end torque.

"My dad's S2K destroyed a supercharged LT1 Firebird SS last week, and all he has is exhaust. My friends Civic (non-Si) was even with a WS6 up to 80mph, then the LS1 slowly crept away. Not to bad for a stock Civic."

I sharded myself from laughing so hard.

This guy has no idea what he is talking about. By the sound of it, it looks like he ran into a confused ricer with an identity crisis with both firebird and SS stickers in the hope of breaking 16's. This gets me steamed
He might as well have said he took out a Viper with his mighty 1.6. After all, it's closely related to that Honda CART engine.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:51 PM
12 Second Club

I just joined that page. Im going to try and knock some sense in those guys heads. But its probaly not going to work. Im probaly going to get kicked off that website.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

wow......thats all im going to say
Old 01-24-2005, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

That has got to be the dumbest thing i have ever read. I didnt honestly think that they were that stupid. I ran into a few dumb ones, but those guys take the ******* cake. I fell dumber just sitting through that.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

these ricers in their hondas don't know what fast is! My very first car was a beat 95 V6 automatic camaro and I thought that was a fast car They probably never ever driven a fast car in the lives. When they think they are racing other cars, chances are the other car is ignoring them and just cruising! I actually raced a stock civic on the highway in my winter car, a 04 matrix XR AWD model. I had 4 people in my car and I BEAT the civic. It's pathetic what kids now a day think is fast and cool.

But if everyone had a fast car, then I couldn't brag
Old 01-24-2005, 04:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Phoenix57
poor misguided fools. when is a domestic car movie coming out to teach them their errors? do i smell rice burning? notice in F&F2, they had to cheat to beat the american iron. the S2K is a very fun car to drive, excellent handling. it was never ment to be a straight line car. i wouldn't mind having one.
Not all of us are that slow
Old 01-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
My Si didn't have a problem after 3rd gear against that Trans Am SS I raced the other day either. It's all about the weight and radials kidz!!

Go Honda Power!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahaha!!! Trans Am SS?! What an idiot, it's Pontiac! Not Chevy! And Go Honda Power?! That sounds like some gay cheerleading cheer. Damn Honda drivers, bunch of flaming idiots. Well most Honda drivers, I know a few cool Honda drivers. I stopped reading on page 9, MAJOR headache cause of those ignorant people. Dear god... It's 38 pages?! Ugggggh!!!

Last edited by NewfZ; 01-25-2005 at 12:45 AM.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Go Honda Power!!!!!!!!!

Yes!! Go small, torqueless, low h.p., economy motors built for saving gas!!! YAY!!!!
Old 01-25-2005, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

wtf??? OMFG are they serious?!?!?!? wtf!!!!???
I think i spotted 2 people who actually knew what they were talking about in the first 8 pages, yes i said 8 FRIGGIN' PAGES!!!!!
holy ......uh.........geez i'm actually speechless.....wow....
wtf?!?!?!??!?!
Old 01-25-2005, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NewfZ
Hahahahaha!!! Trans Am SS?! What an idiot, it's Pontiac! Not Chevy! And Go Honda Power?! That sounds like some gay cheerleading cheer. Damn Honda drivers, bunch of flaming idiots. Well most Honda drivers, I know a few cool Honda drivers. I stopped reading on page 9, MAJOR headache cause of those ignorant people. Dear god... It's 38 pages?! Ugggggh!!!
Please tell me this was a joke. I never posted that ****.
Old 01-25-2005, 08:20 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
Go Honda Power!!!!!!!!!

Yes!! Go small, torqueless, low h.p., economy motors built for saving gas!!! YAY!!!!
Like I said before, please tell me you are joking. Low Hp? Gas saving? UM NO!
Old 01-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Like I said before, please tell me you are joking. Low Hp? Gas saving? UM NO!
I agree. I had a Honda, you HAVE to redline the thing in every gear to keep up with traffic. You definately don't save on gas....only appears that way with the tiny tanks.

Going slightly off topic as most of my posts do......If they are saying "Go honda power" for civics what are they gonna say when the pickup comes out. You know the one, it's powered by a 235hp V6 with Vtec. Domestics watchout.....I think not.
Old 01-25-2005, 08:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sinner
I agree. I had a Honda, you HAVE to redline the thing in every gear to keep up with traffic. You definately don't save on gas....only appears that way with the tiny tanks.

Going slightly off topic as most of my posts do......If they are saying "Go honda power" for civics what are they gonna say when the pickup comes out. You know the one, it's powered by a 235hp V6 with Vtec. Domestics watchout.....I think not.
Like I said before, I hope you are kidding. What do you have that is HIGH Hp?
Please have some respect, just because I have a 4cyl does not mean I dont put down good #. I dont talk **** about your V8, If that is what you have. So please dont talk **** about a car you dont know about
Old 01-25-2005, 08:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Like I said before, I hope you are kidding. What do you have that is HIGH Hp?
Please have some respect, just because I have a 4cyl does not mean I dont put down good #. I dont talk **** about your V8, If that is what you have. So please dont talk **** about a car you dont know about
You must have some thick skin to be hanging out around here! Maybe a beer will help

My mom has an S2000, and honestly, it is a really cool car. Now get ready for more beatings!
Old 01-25-2005, 08:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by johnws6
Why the hell were you reading on that forum in the first place?
Old 01-25-2005, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
You must have some thick skin to be hanging out around here! Maybe a beer will help

My mom has an S2000, and honestly, it is a really cool car. Now get ready for more beatings!
Whats real funny so far is that my car is much faster then theres. the people with "fast" cars seem to have some respect and the others dont. Mabye they have been getting beat by 4cyls??? Thanks for the
Old 01-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by tomaSS
Why the hell were you reading on that forum in the first place?

My friend sent it over from his vw forum.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:56 PM
Teching In

I thank God that I own a WS6 Camero!
Old 01-26-2005, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Whats real funny so far is that my car is much faster then theres. the people with "fast" cars seem to have some respect and the others dont. Mabye they have been getting beat by 4cyls??? Thanks for the
Turbo I meant no offense. But the people on that forum, plus the only real two people I know who are Honda lovers. Well they're idiots, and they make me puke. I know of some crazy fast Hondas running low 10s, but honestly. All the people on the forums over there and just plain stupid who lie too much.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NewfZ
Turbo I meant no offense. But the people on that forum, plus the only real two people I know who are Honda lovers. Well they're idiots, and they make me puke. I know of some crazy fast Hondas running low 10s, but honestly. All the people on the forums over there and just plain stupid who lie too much.
If you look at some of my other posts I have said that they are dumb also! There just kids talking out of there ***