Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S2000 irony

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 05:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BLACKTURBO, no, I was not joking. "Go Honda Power!!" And I'm supposed to be joking when I call a 130 h.p. Civic which is meant to be a gas-saving economy car, a low h.p., gas-saving economy car? I think you need to research what high h.p. is, and why economy Civics are just not race cars. Besides an overpriced NSX or a quick S2000, yes, all Hondas are low h.p., gas saving (that is, if you don't rev the little motor sky high to get everything out of it) economy cars. Sheesh. Just because you have a Honduh doesn't mean you should get your pink panties in a bunch when I make fun of all the other idiot ricers who scream their cheerleader slogan "Go Honda Power!!!" when they're as moronic as they are on sites like the one posted in the first post of this thread, and think they have fast cars, when they drive torqueless, low h.p., small engined, gas-saving economy cars meant to get from point A to point B cheaply. I make fun of them because in their world, 17 second quarter mile times are apparently faster than anything sub-15 seconds.
Old 01-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
Like I said before, I hope you are kidding. What do you have that is HIGH Hp?
Please have some respect, just because I have a 4cyl does not mean I dont put down good #. I dont talk **** about your V8, If that is what you have. So please dont talk **** about a car you dont know about
I was talking about civics, as indicated in my post. NOT about highly modified s2000's, please don't get your panties in a bunch.

Edit* I never even read past your reply to me, just posted back. But now that I have read them all.....I'm not the only one who thinks you wear panties.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sinner
I was talking about civics, as indicated in my post. NOT about highly modified s2000's, please don't get your panties in a bunch.

Edit* I never even read past your reply to me, just posted back. But now that I have read them all.....I'm not the only one who thinks you wear panties.
Well thank you. I do have panties, your girl left them here last night!!!

I am just playing. When I am on a site like this and I make a post and the next post is busting on a Honda I think its ment for me. Like I said before. I am not here to be a dick. I just want ot have some fun with people that DO have fast cars!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Well thank you. I do have panties, your girl left them here last night!!!
Don't let this turn into the southern section
Old 01-26-2005, 09:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Phoenix57
Don't let this turn into the southern section
Old 01-26-2005, 09:28 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

turbos2k, dude when are you gonna get an LS1 so these guys will stop busting yer *****? lol anyway hey I saw a nice silver vert s2000 on 95 this morning. was washed, a nice contrast from the mudy snowy messy cars all over here now in the wake of the snowstorm. man I havent seen one LS1/LT1 for like a week! anyway adios
Old 01-26-2005, 09:37 PM
TECH Junkie

if you read any thread that Tim98ta post in you will understand. everything gets personal.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1998camaroz28
turbos2k, dude when are you gonna get an LS1 so these guys will stop busting yer *****? lol anyway hey I saw a nice silver vert s2000 on 95 this morning. was washed, a nice contrast from the mudy snowy messy cars all over here now in the wake of the snowstorm. man I havent seen one LS1/LT1 for like a week! anyway adios
We got one in today. The front end is smashed. I talked to the guy and he says" I dont understand what happend. I put new snow tires on my car and I was going down the road and the *** end came out. I hit the cement wall. I dont understant why the SNOW tires didnt help" Snow tire on a RWD 2800lb car??? DUMB ***! I drove mine for the first time today in a week. Oh, I did have a 97 Z28. after I parked it one night it went up in flames? About 30mins after I parked people were knocking on my door to tell me what was going on.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:46 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

" I dont understand what happend. I put new snow tires on my car and I was going down the road and the *** end came out. I hit the cement wall. I dont understant why the SNOW tires didnt help"

lol