Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by titanium barchetta
You guys are boring....

Anyone wanna race on foot for a G?
i would in a heart beat. heheh *former college track athlete here*
Old 02-11-2005, 10:52 AM
TECH Regular

That Evo lost that race. If he would have got a green light I think he still would have lost. If he launch it like it's supposed launch I think he could have won.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
That Evo lost that race. If he would have got a green light I think he still would have lost. If he launch it like it's supposed launch I think he could have won.

LOL WTF
I had the timeslip, i beat him by a tenth. Redlight or not. they record the time anyways, and the timer starts when you trip the lights.

didnt i say this already?
Old 02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
that was a slow time for both of us.
i ran 8.1 he ran 8.2 my 60 foot was 1.8 and his was 2.2

I thought so, why dont you people read anymore?
Old 02-12-2005, 02:38 AM
Teching In

Were you running stock advans in that?
Old 02-12-2005, 08:41 AM
11 Second Club

i guess you dont understand what a redlight means?!? that means that you left to early and that you are disqualified! so get over your "former college track athlete" *** and admitt that you lost the freaking race. that is what a red light does to you. i guess you dont know that you wait for the third yellow light before you go do you?!? ohhh poor baby i am so sorry. maybe next time you should have some walkie talkies and let someone who knows how to race tell you when to give it some gas lol!
Old 02-12-2005, 08:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL WTF
I had the timeslip, i beat him by a tenth. Redlight or not. they record the time anyways, and the timer starts when you trip the lights.

didnt i say this already?
It's getting ricey in here. Redlit=lost. Congratulations on your ET though.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 68birdls1
i guess you dont understand what a redlight means?!? that means that you left to early and that you are disqualified! so get over your "former college track athlete" *** and admitt that you lost the freaking race. that is what a red light does to you. i guess you dont know that you wait for the third yellow light before you go do you?!? ohhh poor baby i am so sorry. maybe next time you should have some walkie talkies and let someone who knows how to race tell you when to give it some gas lol!

pwn3d!!!11!!one!!
Old 02-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Teching In

I guess you dont know what test and tune means? It's NOT BRACKET RACING YOU FUCKTARD. Oh let me guess, if you redlighted a run and you had a new best on that pass, you'd NEVER show anyone that slip because you were "disqualified" on that run. Riiiight....WTF am i "qualifying" for anyways? Do you know the meaning of disqualified? Don't you have to be qualifying for something to be disqualified?

Now I can really tell you are reaching out with the "former college track athlete" comments. I guess you got all hot headed and jealous because I actually went to college and I'm not misspelling words like "admitt" and have the brains to form complete sentences and capitalize where it's needed.

Of course I'm sure you've never red lighted a run either, and that you cut perfect lights all the time. Hey jackass, welcome to earth, pull your head out of your *** and do some thinking.

I ran 8.1 he ran 8.2, I won end of story. You have no more argument.

Hows that for owned.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:15 PM
11 Second Club

i am not owned, because i dont care what a lil ricer like you has to say really. i dont see why you cant just say that you lost? and so what if it is just a test and tune night? red light means you went before it was fair! that means that you got a headstart and that it was not a fair contest. so that makes you a cheater! and i can see that if you even did actually run in college that it has taken you so far hasnt it? and just to let ya know cause it really seems like you care i do attend college, and i am currently enrolled in my emt coarses and then this summer heading off to the fire fighter college in ocala. so say what ya want, its ok, just showing how much dumber you are.

and i dont recall ever saying that i have never red lighted anywhere is my post, but i can say that when i did red light i was man enough to say that i went before the light turned green and that the other person won. so get over yourself and stop trin to act all hard on the internet. i can tell though that you are one of those internet tough guys lol.

i devot this attachment to you!
Attached Thumbnails Evo kills 99 turbo cobra *video*-argue.jpg  
Old 02-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

i would in a heart beat. heheh *former college track athlete here*
Get me in on this. I used to run a 4.4 in the 40 a few years ago.

A redlight = a loss. Period. Good run though.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Teching In

i am not owned, because i dont care what a lil ricer like you has to say really. i dont see why you cant just say that you lost? and so what if it is just a test and tune night? red light means you went before it was fair! that means that you got a headstart and that it was not a fair contest. so that makes you a cheater! and i can see that if you even did actually run in college that it has taken you so far hasnt it? and just to let ya know cause it really seems like you care i do attend college, and i am currently enrolled in my emt coarses and then this summer heading off to the fire fighter college in ocala. so say what ya want, its ok, just showing how much dumber you are.

and i dont recall ever saying that i have never red lighted anywhere is my post, but i can say that when i did red light i was man enough to say that i went before the light turned green and that the other person won. so get over yourself and stop trin to act all hard on the internet. i can tell though that you are one of those internet tough guys lol.

i devot this attachment to you!

Jesus man learn to spell.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by unit213

never ran the 40 but ran 10.9 100 meters though.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

dos it bothr u dat me spelll rong? imm so sorrie, i culdnt git nto eny goood colllegs lik u bcase i reefuused to suc ding dang! lol well i got the ding dang part right lol!

A redlight = a loss. Period. Good run though
and remember i never said that it wasnt a good run, i just said thats its ok for you to say you messed up and lost because of a red light. why cant you just say that?
Old 02-13-2005, 09:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Dear Lord.....
Old 02-13-2005, 01:55 PM
Teching In

If this were some kind of bracket racing, then yes, he was disqualified and "lost". But, there's no argueing that his car was "faster". It was. 8.1 is faster than 8.2. It's not like they started the Mustang's timer when the Evo broke the line.
Old 02-13-2005, 02:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

come on mods, please lock this down. its just plain retarded
Old 02-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by guitardave24
If this were some kind of bracket racing, then yes, he was disqualified and "lost". But, there's no argueing that his car was "faster". It was. 8.1 is faster than 8.2. It's not like they started the Mustang's timer when the Evo broke the line.

FINALLY someone who understands what I'm saying!
Old 02-13-2005, 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by unit213

I bet I can top that but I'm also about a third your size. 4.4 is movin for a big guy I'd prolly run half my normal 40 if I saw you comin at me that fast.
Old 02-13-2005, 02:33 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by guitardave24
Yes, agreed. Tripping the red means disqualification, but the evo had a better time. That's it. Determine your winner from there based on your opinion regarding light vs. time.