Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Predator03 VS. Midnightassin!!! LMAO!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 01:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stone4779
Yeah I know,

When I first moved here, I thought to myself "I cant wait to get outta here....too big for me.."

Now, Im moving to south Texas and I amsure gonna miss all the bad *** cars..

Thats really the only reason I havent left yet...I just love being able to go out on Saturday night and find a good race or races. All you have to do is drive around for a few minutes and bam, theres a bad *** car. And they are usually willing to run.

When I get down there...Im going to have a hell of a time running into a bad *** car with an adult driver. I know there are plenty of kids with OK cars but its hard to find a nice car with a responsible driver...in the Mission/McAllen area anyways..

Its been about 5 years so I figure maybe the scene has changed..maybe since F&F, and all this other automotive publicity, there are more enthusiasts.

On the other hand, I cant wait to get down there and see all my old friends. They're all married/kids now lol.

Also I hope I run into Predator03...maybe he'll run me...or maybe he'll want me to get out of the car....lol he better not think I wont

BTW I roll 1 deep and aint skurred... bwahaha "I roll 6 deep" = Dude hes a ganster, watch out dont F with him.."

And that F&F parody was too damn funny....

When I read "....I'll bring a small platoon..." I laughed to myself..
Hey bro dont wast your time on jett he only picks on stock LS1's.......then goes and says every single one of them had h/c & nos and he still beat them!!!! When someone that would give him and his 800+ RWHP Slowbra a good race does challenge him just wants to fight!!!
Oh ya almost forgot to mention jett claims he has "The Baddest Cobra in South Texas"(self proclaimed) So when asked to race another KB Cobra from here that runs high 9's for the title.........his response was "I dont race other Cobra's"
BTW......stone4779 you should take a cruise down here to Harlingen there is plenty of cars that would be up a friendly race!!!
Old 02-28-2005, 01:03 AM
On The Tree

I left a couple posts also. Friend set to get him to show up at one of his races and he would tear him up and give me some of the loot for setting it up. It's a new year and the BADD KITTY Camaro stalking for new prey.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BADBOYZ28
his response was "I dont race other Cobra's"
BTW......stone4779 you should take a cruise down here to Harlingen there is plenty of cars that would be up a friendly race!!!
Thanks for the heads up.

Actually, I am about to move to Mission/McAllen & I will be working in Harlingen...I will definately hit you up then(early May)

The third car on the list is mine, but theres more going in by the end of the month . Cant wait!!

Are there any car clubs down there?
Old 02-28-2005, 01:17 AM
10 Second Club

Thanks for the heads up.

Actually, I am about to move to Mission/McAllen & I will be working in Harlingen...I will definately hit you up then(early May)

The third car on the list is mine, but theres more going in by the end of the month . Cant wait!!

Are there any car clubs down there?
Cool.........where you gonna be working if you dont mind me asking in Harlingen? Ya there a alot of car clubs down here.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

H & R Block... Rio Grande District Network Administrator..

Unless I get a better offer...which I probably wont, but I could still drive out there & make a few runs...driving to Harlingen from McAllen is a lot better than driving 10 miles in city traffic here, NO CONTEST lol...I hate the damn traffic here...people just cant drive

They're either too slow, too fast, swerve too much, dont use proper signals if at all, ride the brake, etc or they just plain arent watching the road...

And thats in dry, sunny weather. When the rain hits(often..) everyone drive slow as **** and the streets get backed up aaah now that I think about it I CANT WAIT to get to the valley again...
Old 02-28-2005, 01:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey BadBBoy, I noticed it says you need some heads..You have a PM...
Old 02-28-2005, 09:15 AM
TECH Regular

Dear god, that was a giant waste of time.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:30 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

sorry in advancce to anyone i might offend, but that guy is such a ******* ******. That tool doesnt deserve that car. He's got no ***** nor obvious friends to back him up, only his lame *** check book. someone needs to run his *** and destroy him... and then give his car to me. or unit. or grey, or mike, or somebody, but not him.

Damn that **** gets me angry. INTERNET RACER all the way...

brad
Old 02-28-2005, 09:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

I have a friend in OK who has a sleeper LT1-402 with hidden N20..and a **** load of goodies...the only thing you can see about his car is it is lowered, and if you look real close, you can tell it is tubbed...it is not loud at all and has a slight lope, which he hides by upping the idle...runs high 9's...I'm sure he could hustle this Jett guy outta some money.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

alright guys

i posted, my name on that board is 1969fastback(me and gray's 'Bigbronco') first car... but some of us houston peeps are getting interested
Old 02-28-2005, 12:12 PM
TECH Regular

Well, somebody needs to call this tool out and then kick his *** if he acts like he wants to fight. Jeez, I'm glad 99% of the Cobra guys I know ain't like him.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Diolar Magnum
sorry in advancce to anyone i might offend, but that guy is such a ******* ******. That tool doesnt deserve that car. He's got no ***** nor obvious friends to back him up, only his lame *** check book. someone needs to run his *** and destroy him... and then give his car to me. or unit. or grey, or mike, or somebody, but not him.

Damn that **** gets me angry. INTERNET RACER all the way...

brad
Lol he doesnt really own the car yet...the bank does. Car is financed. So I guess that makes me feel better. [pats self on back]
Old 02-28-2005, 02:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lol he doesnt really own the car yet...the bank does. Car is financed. So I guess that makes me feel better. [pats self on back]
I was under the immpression he had already paid off his car and he did not have to finance anything for for his mods. So much for all his accomplishments he claims people are jelous about in the local boards.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

this guy is beginning to be a real joke. he hasn't even raced anyone worth bragging about (no offense to the people that have raced him, you guys have some sweet rides that will definitely beat my car). but like everyone else says, he races more or less pretty stock cars. i dont have a car that will beat him, so i'm just a spectator.....for now though
Old 02-28-2005, 06:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Predator03 = Biggest Tool on the net
Old 02-28-2005, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jersey_TA
That guy is a total jackass. I have hated him ever since I saw the vid where a blown LS1 rolls up and asks him to race and he wants the kid to get out and fight.......
Ya, um....I'm probably the only person that hasn't seen that so..... does anyone have a link that I could use to download it?
Old 02-28-2005, 06:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by The Darkside
alright guys

i posted, my name on that board is 1969fastback(me and gray's 'Bigbronco') first car... but some of us houston peeps are getting interested
I couldn't find the post...maybe i'm dumb.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:04 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by pwr2w8
Ya, um....I'm probably the only person that hasn't seen that so..... does anyone have a link that I could use to download it?
give me half an hour, I'll host it up again. its funny as hell. that guys such a moron.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:11 PM
On The Tree

Well the guy wont even answer me. Im trying to get him lined up with my friend who has a ....we'll say its got a 96 Camaro body and goes DEEP into single digits. We offered to match his weight,run with no juice, and run on just some 10.5W's but still no reply. Also got several V6 Buick's that would like to run him but no word yet. I think we scared him off. Oh well.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:22 PM
10 Second Club

Man I'm probably gonna get shot by jett & his peeps that he "ROLLS WITH" for posting this..... Since he already doesnt like me for calling him out!!!

Oh well.............LMAO!!!!

Quick Reply: Predator03 VS. Midnightassin!!! LMAO!!