Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Predator03 VS. Midnightassin!!! LMAO!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 07:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off, who names their cars Predator and Midnight ASSassin anyway? That should tell what kinda damn retards your dealing with...

WTF happened to Mustang vs LS-1?
Old 03-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by titanium barchetta
First off, who names their cars Predator and Midnight ASSassin anyway? That should tell what kinda damn retards your dealing with...
I agree.

Titanium Barchetta donkey punches a Viper.
Fox 'stang vs. Viper

Hmmm...hello kettle. It's me...pot. You're black.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:20 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by BADBOYZ28
Man I'm probably gonna get shot by jett & his peeps that he "ROLLS WITH" for posting this..... Since he already doesnt like me for calling him out!!!

Oh well.............LMAO!!!!
the only thing you'll get shot with is a nasty look from his dipshit ego BADBOYZ28. that guy has no *****, i guarantee it from the way he races and what we've seen on video. So let him talk..., sooner or later the bank will own not only his loan but his equipment too. then we'll see who's talking ****. i dont even know why we continue to post about this, it's exactly what he wants more ******* attention. what a loser.

jett

I get angrier as I read more... maybe time for some breakfast.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by unit213
I agree.

Titanium Barchetta donkey punches a Viper.
Fox 'stang vs. Viper

Hmmm...hello kettle. It's me...pot. You're black.
Hehe, your smarter than I thought.
I kinda figured it would be you Pot.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:11 PM
12 Second Club

What a ****** homo toolshed, he needs to get his *** kicked in more ways than one
Old 03-01-2005, 04:19 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ynkssws6
I couldn't find the post...maybe i'm dumb.
Here's the link:

http://www.itlxlr8.com/vids/Johnbacksdown.wmv

What a ******
Old 03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
TECH Resident

I've seen that video...thanks anyway. I meant I couldn't find bronco's post.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I got banned. I guess you can't call anybody out on that board.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So have they raced yet? I want to see a vid, w/o having to read through 14 pages of **** talking.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by C.J.
So have they raced yet? I want to see a vid, w/o having to read through 14 pages of **** talking.
No, I don't know if he ran anyone else but they banned me before he could even reply to my thread.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:34 PM
11 Second Club

Jersey_TA : actually the car that calls him out is not blown. heads/cam/nitrous
Old 03-02-2005, 09:53 AM
TECH Regular

Ok guys, I just got this, the whole story on that vid where predator03 threatens to kick the LS-1 kid's ***. Give it a read. It's time this got put to bed.

quote:

Most of you don't even know the whole story. I am from south texas and a friend of Jett's so I see everything that happens first hand.I am not posting to take sides or bash on bernie, but to give you the full and truthfull story. The video does not tell the whole truth. I can understand where alot of you guys come from when you see a video of a guy asking another person to step out of a vehicle to kick his *** just because that person is asking him to race. If someone did that to me just because I asked for a race I too would have stepped out of the car and made him regret that request like some of you would.Yes, jett did want to kick bernie's ***, and yes, he did not race him, but these two guys had already known each other for well over a year before this video, and the feud started from the beggining. Prior to this Jett had tried to set up a race when he had the stock eaton and pulleys(460hp) knowing his hp was less than bernie's 408hp on motor +150shot of nitrous .....and bernie declined. Trash talk was thrown back and forth between the two and this just added fuel to both parties fire. I don't know about any of you but if a guy was talking **** about me left and right for almost a year and then has the nerves to come out of nowhere with a camera stuck to his hand trying to pick a race when I am just trying to chill with a couple of friends, I know a race is not what I would be giving him.

RACING CAN ONLY GO SO FAR AS AN EXCUSE FOR **** TALKING... BEFORE IT BECOMES PERSONAL. The **** had already gone too far leading up to the video. I don't understand how you, bernie, could think you were going to get a race from him when you two had already had so much drama. That looks like a bit of acting (in the video)when you sound suprised that jett wants to get you out of the car. He had told you plenty of times prior to the "video", If you want to be man enough to race him just step out of the vehicle and ask him. Simple as that, the race would have been set up. All he was trying to prove by asking you to step out of the car was to see if you had the ***** to back up your mouth. While he did suceed in making you look like a coward, to thousands of people(svtp,ls1.com,etc) who knew no background it only backfired and made him out to be the the bad guy.
I am not trying to argue with anyone,.... or say who is morally right/wrong, or even claim any of the person's(bernie or Jett) actions are justifiable. All I am trying to do is clear things up and help you understand. Your opinion(the audience) is set and I am in no way trying to change it,.... because many people have chimed in their opinion and all you have is a "he said, she said bullshit". Just take it for what it is.Thank you for your time, I know it is a bit long.

Martin

end quote
Old 03-02-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
Ok guys, I just got this, the whole story on that vid where predator03 threatens to kick the LS-1 kid's ***. Give it a read. It's time this got put to bed.

quote:

Most of you don't even know the whole story. I am from south texas and a friend of Jett's so I see everything that happens first hand.I am not posting to take sides or bash on bernie, but to give you the full and truthfull story. The video does not tell the whole truth. I can understand where alot of you guys come from when you see a video of a guy asking another person to step out of a vehicle to kick his *** just because that person is asking him to race. If someone did that to me just because I asked for a race I too would have stepped out of the car and made him regret that request like some of you would.Yes, jett did want to kick bernie's ***, and yes, he did not race him, but these two guys had already known each other for well over a year before this video, and the feud started from the beggining. Prior to this Jett had tried to set up a race when he had the stock eaton and pulleys(460hp) knowing his hp was less than bernie's 408hp on motor +150shot of nitrous .....and bernie declined. Trash talk was thrown back and forth between the two and this just added fuel to both parties fire. I don't know about any of you but if a guy was talking **** about me left and right for almost a year and then has the nerves to come out of nowhere with a camera stuck to his hand trying to pick a race when I am just trying to chill with a couple of friends, I know a race is not what I would be giving him.

RACING CAN ONLY GO SO FAR AS AN EXCUSE FOR **** TALKING... BEFORE IT BECOMES PERSONAL. The **** had already gone too far leading up to the video. I don't understand how you, bernie, could think you were going to get a race from him when you two had already had so much drama. That looks like a bit of acting (in the video)when you sound suprised that jett wants to get you out of the car. He had told you plenty of times prior to the "video", If you want to be man enough to race him just step out of the vehicle and ask him. Simple as that, the race would have been set up. All he was trying to prove by asking you to step out of the car was to see if you had the ***** to back up your mouth. While he did suceed in making you look like a coward, to thousands of people(svtp,ls1.com,etc) who knew no background it only backfired and made him out to be the the bad guy.
I am not trying to argue with anyone,.... or say who is morally right/wrong, or even claim any of the person's(bernie or Jett) actions are justifiable. All I am trying to do is clear things up and help you understand. Your opinion(the audience) is set and I am in no way trying to change it,.... because many people have chimed in their opinion and all you have is a "he said, she said bullshit". Just take it for what it is.Thank you for your time, I know it is a bit long.

Martin

end quote
jett is still a punk...
Old 03-02-2005, 02:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I will forgive their stupidity, if these two guys shut up, race, and supply video of said race. l:
Old 03-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Teching In

i dont believe it.....this martin character seems to be a decent, nice and understanding guy.....theres no way hes friends with jett....mr million hp himself must have paid him, hmm
Old 03-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Staging Lane

Just Race
Old 03-02-2005, 04:53 PM
10 Second Club

This just gets better & better!! LOL
Old 03-02-2005, 05:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
I will forgive their stupidity, if these two guys shut up, race, and supply video of said race. l:
I would love to race this idiot, but it's kinda hard to set up a time and date since I am now banned from svtperformance.com.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
All he was trying to prove by asking you to step out of the car was to see if you had the ***** to back up your mouth. While he did suceed in making you look like a coward, to thousands of people(svtp,ls1.com,etc) who knew no background it only backfired and made him out to be the the bad guy.

Martin

end quote
If racing comes down to wanting to kick someone's *** then you both have already lost. It's between who's got the faster car. There is a guy in my club that pisses me off all the time because of his attitude like his cobra is god's gift to the club, but I will never take it as far as to want to fight him. I will just mod my car to beat him, it's that simple. That or I will just challenge him a race from a dig
Old 03-02-2005, 05:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin956
Jersey_TA : actually the car that calls him out is not blown. heads/cam/nitrous
Oh, in the vid I heard a whine when he drove up. Sounded like it was blown.
Thanks

Quick Reply: Predator03 VS. Midnightassin!!! LMAO!!