Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Predator03 VS. Midnightassin!!! LMAO!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 10:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jersey_TA
Oh, in the vid I heard a whine when he drove up. Sounded like it was blown.
Thanks
Naw he just has sinus problems....
Old 03-03-2005, 04:11 PM
On The Tree

hey, what happened to the vid of the guy wanting to fight......? Not to be annoying or anything but I haven't seen it....
Old 03-04-2005, 09:25 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
Ok guys, I just got this, the whole story on that vid where predator03 threatens to kick the LS-1 kid's ***. Give it a read. It's time this got put to bed.

quote:

Most of you don't even know the whole story. I am from south texas and a friend of Jett's so I see everything that happens first hand.I am not posting to take sides or bash on bernie, but to give you the full and truthfull story. The video does not tell the whole truth. I can understand where alot of you guys come from when you see a video of a guy asking another person to step out of a vehicle to kick his *** just because that person is asking him to race. If someone did that to me just because I asked for a race I too would have stepped out of the car and made him regret that request like some of you would.Yes, jett did want to kick bernie's ***, and yes, he did not race him, but these two guys had already known each other for well over a year before this video, and the feud started from the beggining. Prior to this Jett had tried to set up a race when he had the stock eaton and pulleys(460hp) knowing his hp was less than bernie's 408hp on motor +150shot of nitrous .....and bernie declined. Trash talk was thrown back and forth between the two and this just added fuel to both parties fire. I don't know about any of you but if a guy was talking **** about me left and right for almost a year and then has the nerves to come out of nowhere with a camera stuck to his hand trying to pick a race when I am just trying to chill with a couple of friends, I know a race is not what I would be giving him.

RACING CAN ONLY GO SO FAR AS AN EXCUSE FOR **** TALKING... BEFORE IT BECOMES PERSONAL. The **** had already gone too far leading up to the video. I don't understand how you, bernie, could think you were going to get a race from him when you two had already had so much drama. That looks like a bit of acting (in the video)when you sound suprised that jett wants to get you out of the car. He had told you plenty of times prior to the "video", If you want to be man enough to race him just step out of the vehicle and ask him. Simple as that, the race would have been set up. All he was trying to prove by asking you to step out of the car was to see if you had the ***** to back up your mouth. While he did suceed in making you look like a coward, to thousands of people(svtp,ls1.com,etc) who knew no background it only backfired and made him out to be the the bad guy.
I am not trying to argue with anyone,.... or say who is morally right/wrong, or even claim any of the person's(bernie or Jett) actions are justifiable. All I am trying to do is clear things up and help you understand. Your opinion(the audience) is set and I am in no way trying to change it,.... because many people have chimed in their opinion and all you have is a "he said, she said bullshit". Just take it for what it is.Thank you for your time, I know it is a bit long.

Martin

end quote
martin, if you are the way you sound when you type then you must have a slid grasp on things. He's your buddy, fine, but we all know at least one guy who is or was a part of the 'clik' that's a complete fool. Thats just the way it is.

Also, this Jett guy, i dont think you should try to defend, even if he's your friend, because he knows that his intentions were to make himself seem like he has the bigger bearings!!! IT is clear the way he is for by the way he hesitated and looked at all of his buddies. Personally, if i had that much loot, with that kind of car, i would be more chill and friendly. Furthermore, i wouldnt ack down from a race.

Jett is a complete fool and he has tried to show up here and talk smack, brag about his ride and blah blah blah!!! So if you want to proclaim tht we should get the whole story, then ask your buddy wat his "True" intentions when he makes a video and comments about how he is the baddest cobra in texas, wont race anyone with some potential, sneaks up on stock ls1 and brags..(hahahahahahaha!!!!) and then has to show his might to his GF(watver....) by threatening everyone. Personally, this JEtt guy has the smallest nuts or lack there of i have even seen...on offense but he is an tool of his own creation and he feels that with his car, tough guy attitude and internet mouth he can gain respect....it takes more than that and obviously Jett has non to begin with.....

dont defend him, he is onll laughing at you deep inside man, just take a look at his face in the vid....it says everything about him....hes a scared little boy dude..........with to much money and not enough man in him....
Old 03-04-2005, 09:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by stone4779
Naw he just has sinus problems....
no, a leaky tire....
Old 03-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Teching In

Whatever the story is or what was said is heresay. If this Jett dude is 200 pds. asking some guy that is like 120 pds. to fight, that is plain gay. Only a total ******* picks a fight with a guy that is like 80 pds. lighter knowing full well they will crush him in a brawl. He shouldn't let Bernie bother him so much if that is the case, be the bigger man if your car is that badass and say " **** you, I am tired of your **** talking, lets line em up and race." with 800rwhp I don't know why he won't race. Also what the **** is this, " I roll six deep", you have got to be ******* kidding me lol that **** is hilarious. More like I like to take it 6 deep. I frequent a few car forums, and I have never, ever come across a bigger rump wrangler than this dude. Only redemption at this point for this guy would be to race Bernie, and some of the guys that have called him out. The thing is a guy with his attitude will get the **** beat out of him someday if not worse.

Shane
Old 03-04-2005, 10:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by obZidian
hes a scared little boy dude..........with to much money and not enough man in him....
No sir... Aside from the loan to finance his car, he is up to his *** in personal loans to finance his set up.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

quote by 99badta: "Also what the **** is this, " I roll six deep", you have got to be ******* kidding me lol that **** is hilarious. More like I like to take it 6 deep."

Funniest thing i've read in awhile!!!!!!!!!!ahahaha
Old 03-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by u lose
quote by 99badta: "Also what the **** is this, " I roll six deep", you have got to be ******* kidding me lol that **** is hilarious. More like I like to take it 6 deep."

Funniest thing i've read in awhile!!!!!!!!!!ahahaha

Honestly, that is how gay this dude is acting . Number one fighting sucks , and why this guy tries to fight everyone is beyond me(atleast that is the vibe I am gettin), Number two what the hell is he thinking with that comment. News Flash you live in Texas, not Compton. Like I said just race, who cares if you win or lose, Have fun, this match with this Bernie guy would be an awesome grudge match . Line em up, race , win or lose shake on it and go your seperate ways. Its a freakin car race not like these two guys are Bloods and Crypts infringing on eachothers turf. Just my .02

Shane
Old 03-07-2005, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

17 pages of fagotry....i want the 30 mins of my life back
Old 03-07-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Venkman
17 pages of fagotry....i want the 30 mins of my life back
Old 03-07-2005, 11:17 PM
12 Second Club

why doesn't the dude in the SS just race the dude in the cobra...theres no shame in losing to a modded out cobra,
Old 03-08-2005, 12:38 AM
TECH Addict

i think he wuld if the cobra would stop the crying and raced......
Old 03-08-2005, 04:28 AM
Teching In

I had a VERY similar situation to this once...

The guy was in a 03 svt cobra, and he thought he was all big shot with his high 10 / low 11 fancy stang. So I finally got him to shut up and race title for title (his stang against my 9sec 69 camaro). And I handed him a new assh*le (of course), and he spun around and tried to run from me (like an idiot, I am faster and he's going to run). At any rate, I finally caught up to him and put my shotgun to his nose and made him get out and watch me ruin his body panels, headlights, and rear window on his car. He still paid me 5k so Id say he learned his lesson, he thought he was all hard and "rolled 10 deep" until I stomped his *** and put a gun to his face, and they all dissapeared. Now his ride has dents all in it, he's out 5k, and looks like a bitch.

He started it, I finished it.

Dont get me wrong, I HATE when I have to be like that, but he had it comming...Nobody threatens me, nobody disrespects me, nobody disrespects my rides, NOBODY disrespects my woman, and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY EVER tries to f*ck me over...And he did them all.
Old 03-08-2005, 07:04 AM
On The Tree

NOTE TO SELF....DO NOT RACE RSxSS SLS
Old 03-08-2005, 08:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by u lose
NOTE TO SELF....DO NOT RACE RSxSS SLS
Yes, I'm making the same note.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:07 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by RSxSS SLS

The guy was in a 03 svt cobra, and he thought he was all big shot with his high 10 / low 11 fancy stang. So I finally got him to shut up and race title for title (his stang against my 9sec 69 camaro). And I handed him a new assh*le (of course), and he spun around and tried to run from me (like an idiot, I am faster and he's going to run). At any rate, I finally caught up to him and put my shotgun to his nose and made him get out and watch me ruin his body panels, headlights, and rear window on his car. He still paid me 5k so Id say he learned his lesson, he thought he was all hard and "rolled 10 deep" until I stomped his *** and put a gun to his face, and they all dissapeared. Now his ride has dents all in it, he's out 5k, and looks like a bitch.

Dont get me wrong, I HATE when I have to be like that, but he had it comming...Nobody threatens me, nobody disrespects me, nobody disrespects my rides, NOBODY disrespects my woman, and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY EVER tries to f*ck me over...And he did them all.
you carry a shotgun in you 69? what kind? i have a real hard time believeing that you did anything you just typed.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:19 AM
On The Tree

ditto
Old 03-08-2005, 09:30 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by RSxSS SLS

I'm so impressed
Old 03-08-2005, 09:51 AM
TECH Regular

Okay, next?
Old 03-08-2005, 10:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah thats real smart, pull a gun on somebody over a street race. And I have a hard time believeing it also.

Quick Reply: Predator03 VS. Midnightassin!!! LMAO!!