Predator03 VS. Midnightassin!!! LMAO!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005 | 12:21 PM
On The Tree

He does it fast, he does it fourious.
Old 03-08-2005 | 12:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bottlefed5.0
Yeah thats real smart, pull a gun on somebody over a street race. And I have a hard time believeing it also.
I've heard some stories about houston races....its very possible
Old 03-08-2005 | 01:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Venkman
Oh I know it happens, it's just not cool. Plus when it goes wrong they call me.(I'm 911) And I hate shot gun wounds to the face. But this guy seems like he's trying too hard to be Mr. Billy Bad A$$.
Old 03-08-2005 | 07:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Venkman

And its still very
Old 03-09-2005 | 09:58 PM
Teching In

Yeah its true, and I am ashamed. Thats the way I had to live to keep my house and cars, nobody would hire me at the time so I made money by selling drugs, racing, gamling, and fighting. I woke the f*ck up last year when I got shot in the chest (bullit barely hit my heart). I still have the anger problem, but I am trying to teach younger people how to stay out of that kind of lifestyle. And yes I do carry my gun with me everywhere I go, I still have enemies...She rides wedged in the passenger seat, or in the rear if someone is riding with me...I keep the shells in my ashtray or cupholder (to avoid having the gun loaded and having accidents).

I dont care what you believe, I told you what happened, so you can see how people like that end up. Im not playing games on no damned computer like most people, I have no reason to.
Old 03-10-2005 | 08:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RSxSS SLS
Yeah its true, and I am ashamed. Thats the way I had to live to keep my house and cars, nobody would hire me at the time so I made money by selling drugs, racing, gamling, and fighting. I woke the f*ck up last year when I got shot in the chest (bullit barely hit my heart). I still have the anger problem, but I am trying to teach younger people how to stay out of that kind of lifestyle. And yes I do carry my gun with me everywhere I go, I still have enemies...She rides wedged in the passenger seat, or in the rear if someone is riding with me...I keep the shells in my ashtray or cupholder (to avoid having the gun loaded and having accidents).

I dont care what you believe, I told you what happened, so you can see how people like that end up. Im not playing games on no damned computer like most people, I have no reason to.
If you have so many enemies in Houston, move. I don't have a problem with a good person carrying a gun for self protection, but if you have people who would like to do you harm, leave. If you honestly belive that people want to hurt you, you are endangering your life and those around you by staying there. If I was in your situation, I would want to start over anyway.
Old 03-10-2005 | 11:22 AM
TECH Regular

I believe it also. You try and short change me, you will get the same thing. I know there are stories about L.A. and the bloods and crips thing yadayadayada. The thing here is no one likes to get taken. For instance G.W. Bush...
Old 04-05-2005 | 05:48 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic
15 Year Member

This is some of the GAYEST **** I have ever seen. If you dont believe me I'll give you punches in the FACE AND THROAT!!!!!!! j/k

BTW I roll 6 deep.

Me being an E-thug.
Old 04-05-2005 | 08:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i like how on page 2 The Whistler sticks up for john by saying he is just dry hopping it in the water box and that he can do a burnout cuz he has a linelock!!!
he got owned when the guy took pictures of the H-E-B parking lot and he was nowhere to be found. this guy's just too funny
Old 04-06-2005 | 09:27 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by RSxSS SLS
I had a VERY similar situation to this once...

The guy was in a 03 svt cobra, and he thought he was all big shot with his high 10 / low 11 fancy stang. So I finally got him to shut up and race title for title (his stang against my 9sec 69 camaro). And I handed him a new assh*le (of course), and he spun around and tried to run from me (like an idiot, I am faster and he's going to run). At any rate, I finally caught up to him and put my shotgun to his nose and made him get out and watch me ruin his body panels, headlights, and rear window on his car. He still paid me 5k so Id say he learned his lesson, he thought he was all hard and "rolled 10 deep" until I stomped his *** and put a gun to his face, and they all dissapeared. Now his ride has dents all in it, he's out 5k, and looks like a bitch.

He started it, I finished it.

Dont get me wrong, I HATE when I have to be like that, but he had it comming...Nobody threatens me, nobody disrespects me, nobody disrespects my rides, NOBODY disrespects my woman, and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY EVER tries to f*ck me over...And he did them all.

Dude, you are so full of ****, my side hurst from laughing at you. Only a true ******* would type such B.S. on a public board.
Old 04-06-2005 | 08:15 PM
TECH Resident

Are these predator's true numbers?:
street tune: 638rwhp 596rwtq
track tune: 749rwhp 712rwtq

Quick Reply: Predator03 VS. Midnightassin!!! LMAO!!