Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WS6 vs 97 BMW Turbo M3

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WS6 vs 97 BMW Turbo M3

Id just got off work tonight at 9pm and I was heading downtown to Taco bell to get some dinner and on my way I see this car flighting up behind me, didnt think much of it. I get up to a red light and this cars in the next lane. I didnt look over to see what kind of car it was.. i figured it was a malibu or something. well this guy kinda jumps his car forward and I see it outta the corner of my eye.. it was a Yellow BMW. Well I still didnt look over at him and when the light turned green i gave it some gas.. not WOT but enough to push it to 35mph pretty fast, while Im doing this i look in my side mirror and see that its a 97ish BMW M3 with 2 late teen earily 20s guys in it and they gun it WOT so right before they get up to my door I hit the gas and we are head to head for a sec and I just pull, Id say I had 6 cars on them. I dont know if they had givin up. Well we keep driving till we hit downtown and I didnt want to go again cause theres a police station coming up, well we get next to each other and his passenger gives me the thumbs up and the driver smiles. I roll my window down and ask him what hes got he said a Turbo. which I would hear it when we raced.
It was a pretty cool race, maybe ill catch back up with him when spring comes and I have my new motor.