Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3 months....

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005 | 06:16 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by whitecamaross
could be, or may be not. lol as soon as i learn how to drive this thing really well then we are definetely going out for a little fun.
OK.
Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Just having mine in the shop for one day hurts ...LOL!!! Glad you got your car back. When you least expect it, one of those exotics will get eaten by your SS.
Thanks! (sorry if my comment on your thread offended you man)....
Finally killed me a '97 993 4s. Was sweet.
Old 03-07-2005 | 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

Dude, as long as you killed yourself a euro, you can offend me anytime you want ... congrat's. The only thing that offended me in that other thread is the fact that the self-righteous bastard didn't have to start out with name-calling. He could have simply stated his opinion and I would've been OK with that. No offense taken man. I've follwed some of your posts and you're cool by me.

Now, go kick some *** on another Porsche ... LOL!!!
Old 03-07-2005 | 08:50 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Dude, as long as you killed yourself a euro, you can offend me anytime you want ... congrat's. The only thing that offended me in that other thread is the fact that the self-righteous bastard didn't have to start out with name-calling. He could have simply stated his opinion and I would've been OK with that. No offense taken man. I've follwed some of your posts and you're cool by me.

Now, go kick some *** on another Porsche ... LOL!!!