Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dude in S2000 thought it was funny...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 10:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is perfect for what i've been thinking of:

This race, From the honda perspective: (This is copied from an OLD OLD post on supraforums.com, so no flames about that=))
"So there i was, me and my sister, rolling down the road when i see what looks like camero tail lights about 20 cars up. So i put the shifter into "2" and scream to catch him. I Have to dodge traffic, because noone can drive on these roads here but me.
Well, i catch up to this guy, it wasn't a camero, but something called a "Trans am".
His license plate said "Get used to the view". I made a joke to my sister, and we started laffing as we rolled up next to this guy munching down on a popeyes biscut (sorry man, i couldnt resist that one ) So i look over, and tell him "Get used to the view (of) my ***". and then, he revs at me. WOW! his car MUST have been race prepped!! it was loud as hell, so i revved my bigass 2.0 honda at him. It sounded soooo good.
so the light goes green. and we are off! I throw the shifter guy into the 1, and punch the gas peddle. i'm off! After i get the traction issues under control, i goto put the lever in 2, when i accidently go into N!! OH NO!! So i put the lever into D and leave it there, knowing my monster top end can catch this race prepped beast on 20 inch slicks who HAS to be spraying to have pulled so many busses, er i mean cars on me.
Then, all of a sudden, i start pulling ground on him! MUST BE THE VETEK. BAM! I fly by him at 85mph, trying to keep the monster on the road.
so there you have it, my monster of a s2k beat the **** out of this trans am thing.
My sister was proud.

Note: All spelling mistakes are there on purpose.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha that is an awesome story. at first i thought it was true, it would be so believable coming from a honda guy though.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^ Only thing that bugged me about that S2K BS story is the "shifter" stuff: they only come in manuals, not autos.

But reguardless, that's funny as hell.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heh, you guys crack me up.

A few facts:
I'm always spraying. Nevermind the fact that there is no bottle in the car, it's a super-duper stealth bottle that's invisible, so whenever I race a Ricer or non-upgraded S/C Mustang, I'm always spraying.

VTEC owns me. I cannot compete with "teh V-TEK!" Once that Honda hits 8000 rpm, watch out!

Popeye's biscuits have crack in them

Cheddar Bay biscuits have so much crack in them that old ladies are known to smuggle them out of Red Lobster. (Reminds me, I'm taking the fiance there Tues. night)

Honda guys are tools (most of the time, there's a local guy who's about to have a sleeper with a H22 turboed, making around 450-500 to the ground, it'll be a monster)
I let out at 65, and it took him till the car geared down to 50 to pass me, going full tilt, nonetheless. I'm an A4, BTW.

Good story mimic. You forgot one detail though, it's a "camero WS6"
Old 04-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Staging Lane

after such races make you should rock the hazards on em and hit the brakes.

then maybe they will finally realise the race is over.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:51 AM
12 Second Club

Good kill, im surprised that an s200 would even beat a gt from a dig