Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fox body vs Me and my Phantom III

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2003, 10:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fox body vs Me and my Phantom III

A buddy of mine owns a fox body 5.0 with stock ported heads and cam and told me if i beat him I could see the secret 69 of another buddy of mines. So with tranny slipping in 3 and 4 we headed out. Jumped me from a roll and i started sucking him in from a 50 mph roll then the tranny atarted slipping. So we went from a light. Put about three on him with 3rd slippage and a mediocre takeoff. Turning around we headed bacvk for one more from a roll well the Phantom went of , K band. It beeped once and stopped . I tiold him go before it goes off again and he takes off and gets about two out when i see it fly by state trooper. Turns around and my buddy gets in the lane in front of me and takes a right I go through the light at the speed limit and head to his house. Well at the light where my buddy takes a right thr cop turns and follows him.

Story being trooper clocked him at 72 mph I was at about 65 in a 55.......no ticket or pull over for me...and the cop was directly behind me before the light were my buddy tiurned right.

Phantom III 1 cops 0

I also got the kill cause racing to me ain't from a roll.

Hank