Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Almost got killed by the man in blue

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2003, 12:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost got killed by the man in blue

I was pulling out the bank the other day and a nice black ls1 TA throws me a rev. Well being that i was working and was on the clock i figured what the hell. So i followed him out and hit heavy traffic on a single lane road. We could never line up but the car in front over us turned, me being about a car length back of him. So we both hammered it, we could only go from 30 to 70 but i was pulling slowly, so we both turn down a secluded, straight road that never has any cops, until we got there. We got over the bridge and were about to hammer it when we saw state trooper sitting on the side of the road just waiting on someone. I was scared and pissed and the same time, i think i woulda got him.
Old 03-28-2003, 05:43 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Almost got killed by the man in blue

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 98gtvert:
<strong> ...i think i woulda got him. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't.
Old 03-28-2003, 06:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Almost got killed by the man in blue

I don't either.....unless he was stock then maybe with your 100 shot