Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LSwhat vs turboteg

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jesus, i think we picked up about 200 new members from this one post.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CamaroSS
I was 16 when I got my car, and I was a totla idiot. I didn't do ricer ****, just some of the regular stupid young driver stuff. I also never typed like a ricer either, but that is a different story. Anyway, I honestly think that kids in fast cars is dumb, I had one, and almost died twice, not because I was doing stupid stuff, just the lack of experience. After I had my last encounter well over a year ago, I was changed forever. Thing is, I was lucky, I didn't hurt the car much, and didn't hurt me or others. I god serious hell for it from my Rev Xtreme buddies, but I can honestly say that if it weren't for being around those smart intelligent young lads, I may have never seen the light.

By reading what you say I feel as though you will end up the same way. Just hope you aren't wraped around a pole and can't learn from your mistake->S<- because nobody is a perfect driver, especial not young drivers. You will wreck eventually, will get a ticket or two or three, will do stupid stuff, will this will that. It is just a fact.

You might feel as though you are not a ricer, as did I, but being a ricer is about attitude. You have the attitude, and so did I. I just hope you lose it before something bad happens.

~Kevin

Don't take anything personal bro, I am just telling you from experience, I am in highschool too, and know where your comming from. Impressing people doesn't impress anyone, attitude, behavior, and maturity does. Hope you read this, and actually took something from it.

I see where ur comin from , i do try not to have n attitude but when people jump on me n down my car i take offence to it because im workin my *** off to pay for it n all the kids at my school had their mommy n daddy by them little civics n those types of car, n i take pride in havin a better car an even more pride by payin for it myself.

I know im gonna **** up every body does, i jus try to make sure i dont do n e thing to stupid n total my car. I watch my speed on all back roads, on main roads i do go faster but thats because i know my limit and i know what my cars handling and braking lenght is up to a certian speed, ive never gone beyond 100 any where. I know if i wanna do much more than that, i should do it at the drag strip or on a straight road where their isnt to much traffic
Old 04-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Teching In

I created an account to just call you a moron v-eighter. Give Integra owners a bad name.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by emanneercstahp
WTF WTF. thats me in the video. I raced that ****** like 6 times (no spay, just mods said in the video) over the weekend. i ****** pulled like 2 buses on him. the last vid i was trying to see how much throttle it would take to pace him and i didnt know he upped the boost, so it was too late.

hey "v-eater" if you keep running your mouth ur gonna have some problems. why dont you post the other races?
why the hell did you let him call you a bitch. I would have kicked there asses
Old 04-27-2005, 09:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 98blkgsr
I created an account to just call you a moron v-eighter. Give Integra owners a bad name.
Thats true love.

Friday is almost here and I havent got a PM to see the race. What the fukc is up with that?
Old 04-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Teching In

the day of truth is soon to be here. Ima take my pic with the money that i won just so you import haters know who the winner is

also, rain is comming to Southern Cali this week, i wonder how your precious RWD will hold up with some water on the ground.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:51 PM
TECH Resident

Old 04-27-2005, 09:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by v-eighter
the day of truth is soon to be here. Ima take my pic with the money that i won just so you import haters know who the winner is

also, rain is comming to Southern Cali this week, i wonder how your precious RWD will hold up with some water on the ground.
why dont you drag your monkey *** in canada, i'll race you in the snow
Old 04-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

If your car actually makes any power, your not going to fare any better, but no one cares. My car will spin its tires, and you will still be a tard.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

cant wait for the next witty comment.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
12 Second Club

Holy crap Im not on the page for 4 hours and this is what it turns into.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Coy
cant wait for the next witty comment.
Well I hate to leave our members in Limbo so here goes...

What if CAT really spelled DOG...
Old 04-27-2005, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

In addition to your slow car, and complete lack of car knowledge, you fail as a brother also by the way. If my little bro had a mouth like that, I would make it my personal mission to whip the **** out of him until he learns to shut the **** up.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Launching!

I think v-eighter is the load his mother was supposed to swallow

I love that comment because it's true this time.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Launching!

Someone post a link to the video of Harlan walking that Supra on the highway and show this fudgepacker what real cars are.

Edit: Since when is using nitrous 'cheating'? Hmm, you were using 110+13psi. I think you are the cheater Typical Ricer. I was waiting for him to say "He's cheating he didn't unplug 2 injectors.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:19 PM
Launching!

Truly funny!! Another very ignorant statement. Considering rear wheel cars typically have better traction during hard accelaration since all the weight is transfered to the rear, so causing the rear to plant harder to the ground. Front wheel drive cars is quite the opposite. You have NO weight whatsoever in the front wheels during hard accelaration which causes horrible traction. But, regardless, your car probablly has like 150 lbs of torque, so that shouldn't matter.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SantaCruz163
Someone post a link to the video of Harlan walking that Supra on the highway and show this fudgepacker what real cars are.
There's a vid of Harlan racing a Supra on the highway?? I know of the video of MECHAM walking a Supra on the highway... if there's one of Harlan, definitely someone post it please!
Old 04-27-2005, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

Correct me if I'm wrong, but better than your car.....well I mean he is spinning 2 tires which are seeing the added benefit of weight transfer. But you have a GS-R, so you don't need tracion. Well seeing your open differential will only be spinning one tire, that is one less not getting traction. Plus there will be less weight for your car to haul. As you accelerate it will roll back, kinda giving you a boost, or like leaving the weight behind you. The camaro will have to overcome that weight plus the fact two tires are spinning.

Dude, I think you got this one in the bag.

P.S.) You are a complete *****.....your brother takes after your genes too.....oh sorry your jeans..... :haha:
Old 04-27-2005, 10:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Get ready to get ******* WALKED.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Velocity
There's a vid of Harlan racing a Supra on the highway?? I know of the video of MECHAM walking a Supra on the highway... if there's one of Harlan, definitely someone post it please!
I thought that was Harlan. My bad Still a kick *** video.