Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LSwhat vs turboteg

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 10:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MonsterZ28
I see where ur comin from , i do try not to have n attitude but when people jump on me n down my car i take offence to it because im workin my *** off to pay for it n all the kids at my school had their mommy n daddy by them little civics n those types of car, n i take pride in havin a better car an even more pride by payin for it myself.

I know im gonna **** up every body does, i jus try to make sure i dont do n e thing to stupid n total my car. I watch my speed on all back roads, on main roads i do go faster but thats because i know my limit and i know what my cars handling and braking lenght is up to a certian speed, ive never gone beyond 100 any where. I know if i wanna do much more than that, i should do it at the drag strip or on a straight road where their isnt to much traffic
I'll be complely honest again, I speed all the time. Like 5 over almost everywhere. When on the highway I'll do 80-95. On a main road 60-70, but I know when to do this where to do this. That is something you can only gain from experience, something you don't have yet, and will soon come to relize it is one of the biggest factors in driving. I don't care if you can take a hairpin turn at 45 and come out in the right gear, you can't 100% apply that to daily driving.

In other words drivng ability will not help you in a situation that requires experience. All I am suggesting is take it easy, drive like a minivan (kinda) and try to learn when to use the LS1 power. If you see an open stretch that you have been on a few times, and know the roads, feel free to have some fun, but controled fun. NEVER DRIVE HARD ON UNFARMILIAR ROADS!!! That is how something jumps out at you. (KNOW WHERE YOU DRIVE AND DRIVE HARD)

The road is something that is unlike the track because it doesn't see any prep. in the morning, or constant inspection from someone watching for oildowns.

Not trying to be a parent, or a nag, just want to see you and your F-body start out on the right track. Always listen to people who have been there, even if they sound stupid.......they have been there, you have not.

Now back to your regularly scheduled topic on a kid who drives a GS-R and has a small *****......oh, and his fellow GS-R owners hate him now too. :haha:
Old 04-27-2005, 10:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SantaCruz163
I think v-eighter is the load his mother was supposed to swallow .
Old 04-27-2005, 11:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

wow.
how many posts to close a thread in kill stories?
Old 04-28-2005, 12:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by hugger1975
wow.
how many posts to close a thread in kill stories?

well i was planning on closing it earlier but i forgot too