Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LSwhat vs turboteg

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 08:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow....finaly got to see the video on my desktop. The camaro driver was laughing the whole time. Next time keep a bag of uncle bens and throw it through his damn window. He will have to clean the rice out of his car...:haha: The thought of it is great!

Who ever it was that said my car was unable to beat this car needs to STFU becasue I have raced a scissor door greddy turbo civic from a 45 roll. Car was out of gear and the civic went nowhere. That was with just a lid and Loudmouth. I don't know the psi on it but it was sad. He ended up being at the car show I was on my way to, and I was in the middle of telling my kill stroy when he pulled up. :haha: (Bring it now I am over a second quicker now)
Old 04-26-2005, 08:59 PM
TECH Resident

omg this is the funniest **** ever, now v-eighter, you're wanted from all the ls1 owners in california, not to mention ls1tech I should go post this on SVT forums
Old 04-26-2005, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I could only hear the vid but damn, ur dumb ricers r **** . I got an almost stock 98 z n ive stomped every cocky ricer ive come across, that integra sounds like **** o n v-eighter if ur bro was to run his mouth around me id ****** stomp his ***, **** im 15 too n i know more than "v4" he should never talk again --o and to all u ricers , go ahead and keep ur cars it gives the rest of us with real cars a laugh when u try to be bad ***, and by even buying one of those in the first place u dont deserve a real car

my motto is , if ur car sounds like a fat-mans *** after eating taco bell it needs to be pushed off a cliff
Old 04-26-2005, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MonsterZ28
I could only hear the vid but damn, ur dumb ricers r **** . I got an almost stock 98 z n ive stomped every cocky ricer ive come across, that integra sounds like **** o n v-eighter if ur bro was to run his mouth around me id ****** stomp his ***, **** im 15 too n i know more than "v4" he should never talk again --o and to all u ricers , go ahead and keep ur cars it gives the rest of us with real cars a laugh when u try to be bad ***, and by even buying one of those in the first place u dont deserve a real car

my motto is , if ur car sounds like a fat-mans *** after eating taco bell it needs to be pushed off a cliff
You sound like almost as much of an ***, except on the other side. Nice grammar, too.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

I think we got a ton of noobs just casue of this vid

its everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 04-26-2005, 10:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The teg is going to get stomped again. I can't wait for the new vid.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:00 PM
TECH Addict

cant wait to see vid
Old 04-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Gotboost??
<-- what about civic owners?
civic owners are ok if they know what there talking about,there cars are not riced out and dont ack like tools. you have a nice setup so far my best time is 14.2@103 with a 55 shot since then iv uped the shot to 75 and added some boost. i dont have #'s on it yet cause its not tuned but i estimate about 400-450whp right now @16psi and yes i know that doesnt mean sht right now but i just havent had the money to go and tune it yet

the setup is
fully built b18b non vtec
9.0:1 wiseco pistons
pauter rods
golden eagle sleeved block
ferrea titanium retainers,ss valves, and dual valve springs
crane cams
gt35r(this thing is a bmf)<----can be taken 1 of 2ways
stage3 p&p done by bj's cylinder head (same guy that built john shepards 8.xx sec street talon's motor)
still stock tranny no lsd
hondata s200
and thats about it as far as the motor goes and yes i know i didnt mention fuel upgrades but every one here is smart enough to know that with this setup you need fuel upgrades so i didnt mention it
Old 04-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MyniceSS
An r6 and a can will not do 9's no matter how good you are. Just FYI I ride a 929rr and my roommate has an all black 05 r6, we are both bone stock and it's not even close of a race.
actually you are wrong....their is an article in cycle world i believe...its a couple of months ago....they had a professional drag rider take a bone stock r6 into the 9's....do a search for it and you will find the article......i too was quite amazed as i read the article.....but it has been done!!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

wheres the rematch?
Old 04-27-2005, 12:18 AM
TECH Addict

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry while I was watching that vid. It's like watching a bad accident unfold before your eyes, you want to look away, but can't bring yourself to do it. Anyways, I deleted the video right after I saw it so the stupidity wouldn't spread onto my computer.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:18 AM
11 Second Club

they said it was gunna be on friday i think
Old 04-27-2005, 12:37 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

360whp "LSR .... uh, I mean GSR"

Doesn't even know what his own car is ... what a fuggin doof.

::Crying on:: "HE SPRAYED, WHAT A CHEATER!!!" rotfl ...
Old 04-27-2005, 12:48 AM
TECH Addict

seriously, the truth has come out and there is no way he's at 360Whp....

he got smacked around a bit, put together a vid so he can thry to redem himself and got caught...

i think this is one of the best "ls1 bash" yet....

keep them coming guys, i sure love a good laugh..hmhahahahaha
Old 04-27-2005, 12:52 AM

Yup, he got utterly destroyed the first race (bus lengths)... and in the "second" race, it definately didn't look like the LS1 was trying. A 400rwhp LS1 will noticably lift its nose a decent amount when it goes WOT, and that didn't happen.

::cough:: OWNED ::cough::
Old 04-27-2005, 12:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
Yup, he got utterly destroyed the first race (bus lengths)... and in the "second" race, it definately didn't look like the LS1 was trying. A 400rwhp LS1 will noticably lift its nose a decent amount when it goes WOT, and that didn't happen.

::cough:: OWNED ::cough::
That's exactly what I was thinking. Definitely a case of "pace the ricer," in which the riceboy thinks he just won. pffffft.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Can't believe I wasted my time reading this thread when this ****** V Eighter hasn't even responded back. I say he gets his *** kicked at the rematch and not just by an LS1 . What a loser.

Old 04-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by four o two
That's exactly what I was thinking. Definitely a case of "pace the ricer," in which the riceboy thinks he just won. pffffft.

Ah.... Sweet sweet irony... don't you love doing that? as for the rematch, yea I'm a newb on this board, but not to the chevy world. I wonder where in socal it's gonna be taken too? someone slap the douche into CA Speedway, or LACR for crying out loud.. i would love to see that in person.
Old 04-27-2005, 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by MrPhantom
Ah.... Sweet sweet irony... don't you love doing that? as for the rematch, yea I'm a newb on this board, but not to the chevy world. I wonder where in socal it's gonna be taken too? someone slap the douche into CA Speedway, or LACR for crying out loud.. i would love to see that in person.

Dude ... the name .... It's gotta go.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JRWLS1
actually you are wrong....their is an article in cycle world i believe...its a couple of months ago....they had a professional drag rider take a bone stock r6 into the 9's....do a search for it and you will find the article......i too was quite amazed as i read the article.....but it has been done!!!!
Well then I stand corrected. but in the real world, the r6 doesnt stand a chance anywhere as far as acceleration goes, doesnt matter from a dead stop or a roll handling on the other hand depends on the actual rider.