Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i hate cocky rich kids

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 11:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by muscleHud
sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i couldnt figure out where else to put it. last night i was at our local hang out where everyone goes on the weekends to (illegally lol) street race and showcase their cars. This ****** rich kid pulls up in a brand new vette, talkin a LOT of ****. He came up to me and asked me if i wanted to run (i have a 2000 trans am)! i said i didnt... and he asked me to start it up so he could hear it...so i thought, hey we were just being friendly, maybe ill make a friend or somethin, so i did. After i shut it down he looked around, smiled and did the thumbs down sign. WHAT A COCKY BASTARD!! god i HATE cocky rich kids. i so bad wanted to say "hey does your dad know you took his vette out???"...danm...i work HARD as hell just to own the car, little own sup it up. and for some snobby rich boy who has never worked a day in his life, show me thumbs down??? man that pissed me off. i know his car would have killed mine but he didnt have to be a dick about it. that just makes me want to get a loan and buy a stinkin supercharger lol one day i will go back with my McLerren F1 and leave him breathin exhaust fumes...!!! sorry just thought i would vent a little. anyone know any **** bastards who think they know it all??
So instead of spending money on some real mods that would make you smoke a C6. You spent money on Z06 rims and Tires? The money spent on Rims could have been spent on a Nitrous kit. Also don't hate on C6 owners just because you're jealous.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:49 PM
TECH Addict

Location: its as intense as the time i forgot how to sit down

Originally Posted by UtOhCop
So instead of spending money on some real mods that would make you smoke a C6. You spent money on Z06 rims and Tires? The money spent on Rims could have been spent on a Nitrous kit. Also don't hate on C6 owners just because you're jealous.
special ed..........is that you,yayyyyyyyyy
Old 05-08-2005, 01:02 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by squirrel masta
special ed..........is that you,yayyyyyyyyy
LOL, that was funny as hell.
Old 05-08-2005, 05:02 PM
12 Second Club

I havent read all the posts but I have some points to make about the oringinal post.

Theres people like that everywhere. Here there is this kid thats got a brand new Mazda RX8 for graduation. He things hes hot **** now. He might be fine if he wasnt such a cocky SOB. Well not to a few people that thinks just because hes rich hes and *******. There isnt any person that can say that they wont take a car from there parents. He thinks hes such a gear head. But this is funny: He bought a Borla Exhaust (well his dad did) and it took him 4 hours to put one side of the exhuast on. He then called his GFs dad and he put the other side on in 15 minutes. And he cant drive worth a **** either and he thinks he can beat anyone in town.

If the person is rich and gets everything from his parents thats fine. But if he is a cocky little kid like you said this one is he needs his *** kicked. I hate rich people too just because im not rich right now. But I want to be rich. Just my 2 cents on this subject.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

There is this kid that drives around a c5 here and always says he beat people when he didnt. he was calling my old *** lt1 a pos so I raced him and beat him on motor not even on the juice and he says no man I beat you. well we had it on tape and even after showing it to people he still says all the time how he beats everyone including me./ we have so many rich ****** out here its not even funny. Everyone using their parents money.. I wish for a day I could be a lil rich boy but then I wouldnt appreciate things the way I do now. I know not all people that parents bought their cars are ****** but we sure have an abundance of m3, carrera,c5,zo6,rx7 silver spooned babies here that are just crying for my 9 year old car to make them look like their standing still. There is always someone with more money and a faster car so just make sure you make the rich ****** with the slower cars know their place.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:45 PM
TECH Junkie

even though i know i could beat most of the imports here, i don't do **** like that to them. if they say they do 12s i don't argue with them. i work hard for my car and mods. im now broke so a tune is the only thing for awhile probably. i know some rich kids with really nice cars, but they are not ****** like the dude posted about.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Restricted User

I would have proceeded to school him on his own car. You know he has no clue what he is driving. Muscle isn't the ONLY way to win a contest. Make him look like an idiot in front of everyone by showing that you know more about HIS car than HE does. I've done that on occasion with a few of the rich Cobra driver's around here. Usually I do it before the race, because then I come out looking like I won without even racing.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Tudds
Sounds like someone needs a beating from a dictionary
Are you angry you didn't say anything back to him or that he has a nice car though?
im just angry cuz he was a dick! i wasnt angry that he has a nice car...i WAS happy for the guy before he opened his mouth. yeah i kinda wish i would have said something...just to show i wasnt gonna take his ****...but even MORE so, im deciding to not let ANYONE look under my hood or know what i have until AFTER we race....!!! I get enough attention with it just sitting there lol she may not be the fastest...but damn....she has some nice curves and a perfect *** lol
man...i feel at home here ...*sniff sniff* ...I LOVE YOU GUYS ...lol
Old 05-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Phoenix57
even though i know i could beat most of the imports here, i don't do **** like that to them. if they say they do 12s i don't argue with them. i work hard for my car and mods. im now broke so a tune is the only thing for awhile probably. i know some rich kids with really nice cars, but they are not ****** like the dude posted about.
~ i totally agree. i dont talk **** at ALL. even if i KNOW that someone is just talking BS...i let them. i try to get a long with eveyone.
~i didnt say ALL rich kids are ******...just the cocky ones who think they are better then everyone! if my dad bought me a Z06 i wouldnt argue...but i wouldnt talk **** about anyone elses car...you know
~UTOHCOP.... about the Z06 rims- i bought the car not to long ago and i still have a limited warrenty...the car runs BEAUTIFULLY...the last thing i want to do is **** my **** up with a cam or spray...(however i LOVE the sound of a cam in an LS1) i dont even really race it that often, i just like to go out there and watch the races, and run from the cops lol theres nothing like it after an honest long day at school AND work. my point is...its an expensive car, and it needs to last me a LONG time....and i thought the Z06 rims were BEAUTIFUL and i nice accent to he appearance...
(oh and the "word" was...it was a seven/eight second vette...and deff didnt sound stock...i dont think i could pull that off with $700 (cost of rims) how many seven second cars do you know of?)

Last edited by muscleHud; 05-08-2005 at 11:41 PM.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:31 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

im just angry cuz he was a dick! i wasnt angry that he has a nice car...i WAS happy for the guy before he opened his mouth. yeah i kinda wish i would have said something...just to show i wasnt gonna take his ****...but even MORE so, im deciding to not let ANYONE look under my hood or know what i have until AFTER we race....!!! I get enough attention with it just sitting there lol she may not be the fastest...but damn....she has some nice curves and a perfect *** lol
man...i feel at home here ...*sniff sniff* ...I LOVE YOU GUYS ...lol
Well said
Old 05-08-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Resident

You're probably better off you didn't run him. If he can't drive (and he probably can't) he may have come out of the hole wide open and side swiped ya. Then your car would just be sitting in a body shop lot right now. You probably handled it better than I would've. I'd be in the clink right now for assault. One thing I have learned at least about the younger crowd around here especially the rich ones is that when one of them gets there *** wipped the rest shut up or disappear.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:00 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by FutureFbodowner
I hate rich people too just because im not rich right now. But I want to be rich.
So are you going to hate yourself if you ever get rich.

To the original poster,who gives a fugg about what that kid said.

You have a nicer car than I ever had at your age,so don't let other people **** on your wheaties.

The kid is a tool regardless of what he drives.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Talking

Odds are that spoiled little rich kid will not accomplish anything in life, and end up in trouble when hes weened from the parents funds.... Seen it many times, if the parents give em everything they have no motivation to better THEMSELVES. Dont sweat it, work hard in life and you'll reap the rewards.
Old 05-09-2005, 03:13 PM
11 Second Club

(oh and the "word" was...it was a seven/eight second vette...and deff didnt sound stock...i dont think i could pull that off with $700 (cost of rims) how many seven second cars do you know of?)
did this guy drive there, i dont know of that many 7/8 second cars that arent trailered around, and a kid with a 7 second C6, id call on that "word"

fast: yes, 7 seconds: doubtfull
Old 05-09-2005, 03:33 PM
TECH Junkie

maybe 7 in the 1/8th
Old 05-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Default .......

Sad.....VERY SAD....They'll get whats coming to them one way or another. You should of raced him at some other place and bought yourself a new fender and headlight. F--K I would of!!! I know how competent MY DRIVING SKILLS are, and probably alillte better than his. You could of made it look like he WAS TRYING TO RACE YOU so that he would of been at fault and then......................BAM!! EERHH!! Damn how did my fender just put a REALLY big crack into the side of your daddys car. the rich **** as he is calling his dad. Would be even better if he went up on some grass and hit something(not a person). Just coordinate your movement really well and YES HE WOULD LEARN A GOOD LESSON. -----------THIS IS NOT FOR REALITY SAKES--------yes it is.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LiquidFire350
did this guy drive there, i dont know of that many 7/8 second cars that arent trailered around, and a kid with a 7 second C6, id call on that "word"

fast: yes, 7 seconds: doubtfull
I'd be willing to bet money his car can't come anywhere NEAR that...
Old 05-09-2005, 07:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Some people just have to be dicks. Some of us have bills to pay and our folks don't run out and buy us $55,000 cars. Then again, you know guys like him never know the value of anything.
Old 05-14-2005, 10:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

they're the best...
Old 05-15-2005, 12:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Just wait till he wrecks his car and dies then you can laugh at him because money does not buy smarts.