Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Modded LS1 goes down to an RSX???

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dal1as
You do realize f-bodies are in the same autocross class as the STI's, EVO's etc. and dominate them, right?

I just have to laugh at this comment. Pretty ridiculous statement there.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Vendetta
Stock LS1s trap 115mph? Right. Don't think I need to say anything about this post.

It's very possible that with a trap speed of 113mph he could have pulled several cars on a stock LS1. Where do you come off totally negating the race? Of course it could happen.
:
He specifically stated 4 or 5 cars from 45 to 120. With a trap speed of 113 that is not going to happen. The guy was BSing and looking for trouble. Not to mention he pulls out the typical ricer **** like V8's break down and can't handle. Quit hanging of the guys nuts.

As for my first statement. I guess you missed the part where I corrected it. I meant to say full bolt on LS1's.

and to whoever questioned bolt on M6 LS1's hitting mid to high teens come to MD. It's quite normal.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by oojoe24oo
didnt you read that I ran 12.7 @ 113? 12, TWELVE.....I dont know how clearer I can get
slow is slow, its just a minor technicality, go home kid.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:18 PM
Teching In

and to whoever questioned bolt on M6 LS1's hitting mid to high teens come to MD. It's quite normal.

maybe its a fast track.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Teching In

The ls1 was an arrogant ******* who though his 5.7 Liter monster could never go down to a 4 cyl....the minute I go up to him hes laughing the whole time, saying stupid **** like "oh its a 6 cyl", "its an LT1", "it goes 14s"....The guy was really stupid and his lies were next to retarded....

No, beating your cars isnt like you guys racing an exotic..lol I dont know where you guys got that from.....The only reason beating v8 guys is so satisfying is the majority of them I have ran into are cocky as ****....I ran into a 5.0 that same night who said "your not gonna come close to my 5.0" like he was driving around in a 10 sec street monster....lol 300whp and he went down once I caught traction....

Im not saying my car is fast because it isnt - its a 12 sec with a trap speed to hang with low 12 sec rwd cars....its sad you guys get all worked up over one import whooping an LS1s ***.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
I just have to laugh at this comment. Pretty ridiculous statement there.
No, not ridiculous. Just you're lack of knowledge.

Check this out. Notice class A and go take a look at the record holders and who is racking up the wins.

Who's laughing now. Don't question someone if you don't have your facts straight. Makes you look like a moron.

http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/Lists/2005/stockc.html
Old 05-20-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
maybe its a fast track.

Nope, it's actually an average of the various tracks in this region. Bolt on M6 LS-1's in good DA trap mid teens easily.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Teching In

He specifically stated 4 or 5 cars from 45 to 120. With a trap speed of 113 that is not going to happen. The guy was BSing and looking for trouble. Not to mention he pulls out the typical ricer **** like V8's break down and can't handle. Quit hanging of the guys nuts.

As for my first statement. I guess you missed the part where I corrected it. I meant to say full bolt on LS1's.

What a fanboy comment.....lets face facts here...the LS1 had at most 315whp? They weigh like what, 3400 pounds? Im probably making around 330-340whp and weigh under 2800 pounds....Do the math moron.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Staging Lane

From the SVTPERFORMANCE.COM forum:

oojoe24oo writes,

"I never tracked it....just got it done at the end of the season.

I know it traps up there since I ran my friends 12.6@110 dsm from a roll and put 3-4 cars on it through about 2 gears"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He won the race but his credibility is shot. I respect his ride. Not him. Nuff said.

Flame on!
Old 05-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LSONE
slow is slow, its just a minor technicality, go home kid.
Sorry mr. low 12 sec car....your really killing it out there with 387whp LOL....

Unless your bordering 10s, theres no reason to run your mouth
Old 05-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z28nbr1fan
From the SVTPERFORMANCE.COM forum:

oojoe24oo writes,

"I never tracked it....just got it done at the end of the season.

I know it traps up there since I ran my friends 12.6@110 dsm from a roll and put 3-4 cars on it through about 2 gears"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He won the race but his credibility is shot. I respect his ride. Not him. Nuff said.

Flame on!
look at the date that was posted...I went to the track 2 weeks ago moron
Old 05-20-2005, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

The ls1 was an arrogant ******* who though his 5.7 Liter monster could never go down to a 4 cyl....the minute I go up to him hes laughing the whole time, saying stupid **** like "oh its a 6 cyl", "its an LT1", "it goes 14s"....The guy was really stupid and his lies were next to retarded....

No, beating your cars isnt like you guys racing an exotic..lol I dont know where you guys got that from.....The only reason beating v8 guys is so satisfying is the majority of them I have ran into are cocky as ****....I ran into a 5.0 that same night who said "your not gonna come close to my 5.0" like he was driving around in a 10 sec street monster....lol 300whp and he went down once I caught traction....

Im not saying my car is fast because it isnt - its a 12 sec with a trap speed to hang with low 12 sec rwd cars....its sad you guys get all worked up over one import whooping an LS1s ***.
wait so was it an ls1 or an lt1 make ur self clear here man i was the first to stick up for u but it sounds like they might be wright so make it clear fast.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zamboxl
wait so was it an ls1 or an lt1 make ur self clear here man i was the first to stick up for u but it sounds like they might be wright so make it clear fast.
ur an idiot....should I even give you a response? It was an ls1 for the hundreth ******* time...If it was an LT1 he would of been a few bus lengths back
Old 05-20-2005, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

first of all, you didnt illistrate the situation clearly in the first post, and last time i checked we didnt have any mind readers on the board. therefore, you pretty much came off acting like and arrogant **** talking ******* in my eyes, and you dont have a car that can back any of it up. your marginally faster than a stock ls1 from a dig, and about 8mph faster from a roll. what did you honestly expect? did you want our community to embrace you because your an import owner that can ruun 12's, or did you want to create a bunch of dramatic ****, like you have? gimme a break, its a little late to be playing the innocent party.

PS: nice work giving that ******* what he deserved, some people need to be taught a lesson. i really dont care/dont feel the need to defend other ls1 owners, but as previously stated, when you start talking **** i'm gonna say something.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Teching In

No, not ridiculous. Just you're lack of knowledge.

Check this out. Notice class A and go take a look at the record holders and who is racking up the wins.

Who's laughing now. Don't question someone if you don't have your facts straight. Makes you look like a moron.

http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/Lists/2005/stockc.html
um all that showed was what classes the cars are in.

i see nothing pointing towards a record of any kind.

i think maybe you need to get your facts straight.

heres a bit of help

compare the lateral G rating of an f body and then an STi or EVO, then take a look at the slalom speed. See who has a faster slalom speed.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:35 PM
Staging Lane

look at the date that was posted...I went to the track 2 weeks ago moron
Post your slips......and then the video of you putting 3-4 cars on your friend's 12.6@110 dsm from a roll.

Nice kill. Let's see the evidence.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

What a fanboy comment.....lets face facts here...the LS1 had at most 315whp? They weigh like what, 3400 pounds? Im probably making around 330-340whp and weigh under 2800 pounds....Do the math moron.
No, it's called physics. Was the LS1 an auto or M6. You may have pulled 2 cars on an auto but still doubtful. Hell you don't even know how much horsepower you have. The RSX is right at 2700 pounds without the added weight of the mods or the driver. The Camaro is around 3400 to 3500 (with the weight of the driver and a quarter tank of gas. G.M. used an average weight of 175 or something and put it in the manufacturer figures) So if you weight 100 pounds you may have had 600 pounds on him which from a roll doesn't mean much. A car doesn't need as much inertia or power to get going from a roll.

4 or 5 cars would be like Harlen racing a freaking stock Miata from a 40 roll dude. You don't know what you are talking about. Looks like your b.s. being called is getting under your skin seeing as the name calling has started.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry mr. low 12 sec car....your really killing it out there with 387whp LOL....

Unless your bordering 10s, theres no reason to run your mouth

i'm in the 11's, and my car is slow aswell, read all my posts, i never said i was fast. i know my place on the food chain, apparently you dont.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

joe.....not to get off topic or what ever, but are you planning on going to NED on the 28th? I know a few people that would run you. And no were not the 10 sec cars, just looking for a good race. I'm sure Danno and I will be there.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z28nbr1fan
Post your slips......and then the video of you putting 3-4 cars on your friend's 12.6@110 dsm from a roll.

Nice kill. Let's see the evidence.
you want a link of my 12.9 run? 12.7 wasnt taped by my friend but by another guy at the track.....

Quick Reply: Modded LS1 goes down to an RSX???