Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Rice sucks

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 02:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea it was funny and im keeping my camera in my car now so i can post up the hillarious pics of these "import tuner" aka " pieces of rice **** " so you all can laugh some more
Old 07-11-2005, 06:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

LOL thats great man,
ricer: 'can you handel this'
what ricer is thinking:' Ive got 2 inches of hard kok' (via how high)
I love little ***** like that, sure make the world interesting!
http://www.backtalk.org/downshift/cg...date=20040216v

Originally Posted by TKO52
yea it was funny and im keeping my camera in my car now so i can post up the hillarious pics of these "import tuner" aka " pieces of rice **** " so you all can laugh some more
I have always wanted to throw a cage in my subaru #1 to get the body a bit more ridged #2 when i finaly roll the damn thing I wont get crushed and #3 so i can mount a fiew video camras to it so i can catch all the exchanges like this, You guys think you get this **** pritty bad driving f-bods, try driving a slighly modded import. Most ricers have a big chip on there sholder... to the point that they are *** holes to every one but some one with the exact same car as them modded exactly the same way... oh that and so i can get some good footage of 3am snow drift sessions

Last edited by cudaeh; 07-11-2005 at 06:59 AM. Reason: because i f*in felt like it
Old 07-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Teching In

That's funny. What's the deal with doing a call-out like that to a car that HAS to be faster! lol
Last Friday I pull up to a light and there's this beat-up Geo Prism next to me. The girl in the passenger seat is picking something out of her armpit, so I turn away so as not to embarrass her. Next I hear this guy driving reving the crap out of the car and I look over to see if he is offering to race, but he's hiding behind the girl. I'm in a stock looking '92 Sentra, so I figure i might have a race. I take off at 1/3 throttle and I hear this ratty weak tinny sound just behind me. I keep it at part throttle while he revs first to high heaven and grabs a little rubber going into second (about two cars behind), then he swerves into a parking lot. I couldn't hold back the laughter. I still laugh when i think about it.
Now I know how the big boys feel when running into us imports
Old 07-11-2005, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by b13bliss
Now I know how the big boys feel when running into us imports
yeah but then you die a little inside when you think of all those times you almost had that mustang or kept up with that lt1....
Old 07-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cudaeh
yeah but then you die a little inside when you think of all those times you almost had that mustang or kept up with that lt1....
Certainly no one likes to lose, though it is inevitable. I've never been much of a Ford fan, but I grew up on small block Chevy power. The last svt I ran I pulled pretty decently, and the only lt1 I've run I beat by 15mph and .7 in the 1/4. Nothing special, but I like being the underdog.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by b13bliss
Certainly no one likes to lose, though it is inevitable. I've never been much of a Ford fan, but I grew up on small block Chevy power. The last svt I ran I pulled pretty decently, and the only lt1 I've run I beat by 15mph and .7 in the 1/4. Nothing special, but I like being the underdog.
I used to love my sbc 3rd gen f-bodys ... Loved the fact that you could slap 305 heads on a 350 lower end and throw in a $400 power package (carb, cam , and intake manfold), $200 headers and a $300 rebuild kit and youd have a car that would easily take 5.0 stangs and lt1's all day long.
Yeah i cut my teeth on sbc as well, got rid of all my toy cars and most of my blocks when i piced up my 98 formula ..... well i think my go-kart is doing me good... I used to be way too compeditive with the v8's. now im just all about fun. still hate loosing to my sisters stock grand am but hey shes got 2 more cylinders on me Ill see her come winter
Old 07-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Import Patrol

I can't handle ricers. Thats why I started a car club called Import Patrol, There is about 5 T/A and 3 Camaro's in it. Just rip these guys apart. But there is a great phrase

"Honda racing is like the specials olympics, even a retard could win"
Old 07-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ImportPatrolWS6
I can't handle ricers. Thats why I started a car club called Import Patrol, There is about 5 T/A and 3 Camaro's in it. Just rip these guys apart. But there is a great phrase

Sounds like you have a nice set-up there. I'd be in deep trouble
Old 07-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TKO52
im not bragging by any means and no that this is not "nice kill" but i had to share it for how hillarious it was
A celica pulls next to me at a light with his primer gray body kit and huge metal wing and yells to me " you cant handle this ****" so i look at him and say " yea i know that wing must give u like 600 hp " after that he lets his bumble bee exsaust roar and when the light turned green i left his sorry *** and gave him the finger. So i make it to the next red light and he yells " f*** you " and turns right at the light.

What a piece of ****

Thats about the time i pull the ol diesel up on the left side and give him a shot of unburnt #2 diesel. Pop it into neutral, turn the chip up and hammer the throttle a couple times and i can blackout the car next to me, that usually fills the car with a nice black lung causin cloud. And boy o boy does that pissem off!
Old 07-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ImportPatrolWS6

The way I've heard it phrased is even funnier, "Racing in a Honda is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."
Old 07-12-2005, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

this is the only owned pic I have on my computer and its perfect.. there used to be a picture with that kid crossing a finish line with that written on it ^^^^^^
Attached Thumbnails Rice sucks-owned.jpg  
Old 07-12-2005, 07:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by orange01z28
The way I've heard it phrased is even funnier, "Racing in a Honda is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."

the real question is would you rather be retarded or drive a honda?
Old 07-12-2005, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by greatskiiiier
all ricers are a$$holes, you ment some tuners are a$$holes

Originally Posted by 98SuperSport

the real question is would you rather be retarded or drive a honda?
Id take a delsol over shitting my self any day of the week
but im just pimp enough to pull it off.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:19 PM
Staging Lane

The other day I saw a car with a spoiler made out of a 2x4.

I kid you not. It wasn't even painted or anything... just a plank of wood nailed on to a couple of rails. I love all cars, domestic and import, but I think a little part of me died when I saw that.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Banned

good god If you're going to make one yourself then don't do it at all

I also love how they put their bodykits on without painting it like a green bumper yellow side skirts ect. I guess thats the new trend nowadays
Old 07-15-2005, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Iroc313
good god If you're going to make one yourself then don't do it at all

I also love how they put their bodykits on without painting it like a green bumper yellow side skirts ect. I guess thats the new trend nowadays
yeah, i hate that too... i refuse to put any componet (other than wing ) on my car if i cant afford to paint it... and thats a bs excuse "well im going to be taking it in to get the whole car painted when i finish doing all the body work...... ok so then why isn't it primer?