LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   Me Vs. Ram SRT-10? (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/388547-me-vs-ram-srt-10-a.html)

203Cree 10-07-2005 01:12 PM

So since I missed the original thread, did you say gen2 at first, or did you just say a Lightning? Cuz if that gen2 caviot wasn't in there before, that could be made to sound like backpeadling.

This whole arguement is silly. There's F-bodies faster than Lightnings, there's Lightning's faster than Fbodies, there's SRT's faster than both, and both are faster than SRT's. Why can't you guys just appreciate something that's fast and quit sounding like tools with all this fanboy shit?

At any rate, I dunno what you run, but there's some gen 2's out there that are well into the tens, and one of them is still a stock longblock truck. That's all I'm sayin. Have fun.

ChillOutWayne 10-07-2005 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by 203Cree
So since I missed the original thread, did you say gen2 at first, or did you just say a Lightning? Cuz if that gen2 caviot wasn't in there before, that could be made to sound like backpeadling.

This whole arguement is silly. There's F-bodies faster than Lightnings, there's Lightning's faster than Fbodies, there's SRT's faster than both, and both are faster than SRT's. Why can't you guys just appreciate something that's fast and quit sounding like tools with all this fanboy shit?

At any rate, I dunno what you run, but there's some gen 2's out there that are well into the tens, and one of them is still a stock longblock truck. That's all I'm sayin. Have fun.

He stated on NLOC that he would race any Lightning, so both gens would be included there.

We all know that there will be something of a different make faster than our cars, but for some reason, alot of Fbody guys seem to think the Lightning is just a truck, and does not have potential. No one is saying ones faster than the other, except Matt who stated he would race ANY Lightning, that is ignorant.

ChillOutWayne 10-07-2005 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by mdblackz28
i stopped going on that site because all that was on there was a bunch of fags calling my camaro a mullet mobile. Wow, really shows the maturity of those lightning guys. well this mullet mobile will race any gen2 lightning, like i said for 2gs. you came on our fucking site talking shit first. i don't have time to bounce back and forth from site to site to just look at a bunch of keyboard racers doing nothing but talk shit. i race, anyone on this site knows. i am a moderator for this site, and everyone on this board respects one another for what is done. Everyone has different tastes and opinions, but when it comes to pieces of shit like you, it will not be tolerated.

Thats funny, now its Gen2, theres a surprise. Also, we didnt come here to talk shit, we came here to straighten out some mis-information going around about our trucks, and got attacked during the process. There was one person starting all the immature business going on at the NLOC site, and that person will remain annonymous.

Go race the Lightning you said you would, instead of backpedaling this whole situation and waiting for all your sack hanger followers on this site to help. Stand up and lets get lined up, after all, u got a 9sec F-body and easily have 2g available, and your just gonna be racing a mullet horse shit towing truck anyway, wheres the problem?