Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SmartAss in Circuit City

Old 11-26-2005, 09:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cephiros
well it started when george lucas felt it neccecary for guido to shoot first, and it was completed when he felt the need to make darth vadar go "noooooooooooo"
wtf? Whatever. Star Wars & the entire original trilogy were some of the best movies EVER, and particularly amazing for their time. The recent ones were still very good as well....the last one in particular IMO. Just that some people have these tremendous & unrealistic expectations for the new ones to be perfect. They aren't going to be perfect or meet everyone's desire for what should have heppened in every single detail, but they are still damn good.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

they are good i agree but im not some hardcore nerd.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HorsePowerKing
but im not some hardcore nerd.
lol, you paranoid now or something?
Old 11-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Teching In

I was out in my 98 WS6 last night and figured I would mention the dumbest ricer comment ever. I was cruisnig at 40 and this lancer...not evo comes flying up and honks 3 times and I leave it in 4th and we are neck and neck and I hit about 2300 and start to pull away and he comes to where the F body guys hang out and is like oh my god dude that car is fast is it a WS6??? and I was like ya and he was like oh no wonder it beat me. It is a 6.6 with awd and a 6 speed right? and I was like....uhhhhhh so they are retared ones out there. I give props on that BS flag though that rocked.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by KB99WS6
Star Wars & the entire original trilogy were some of the best movies EVER, and particularly amazing for their time.
i agree

Originally Posted by KB99WS6
The recent ones were still very good as well....the last one in particular IMO.
i dissagree here though, the episode one was accually very good
however 2 and 3 were terrable movies focust soly around action, no story worth commenting on and some of the cheeziest lines ive ever seen in a mobie

the series would have bene much less tarnished if they never made the second trilogy.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by 94LS1Z
I was out in my 98 WS6 last night and figured I would mention the dumbest ricer comment ever. I was cruisnig at 40 and this lancer...not evo comes flying up and honks 3 times and I leave it in 4th and we are neck and neck and I hit about 2300 and start to pull away and he comes to where the F body guys hang out and is like oh my god dude that car is fast is it a WS6??? and I was like ya and he was like oh no wonder it beat me. It is a 6.6 with awd and a 6 speed right? and I was like....uhhhhhh so they are retared ones out there. I give props on that BS flag though that rocked.

Did you educate the guy? I would have gave him a weird look and said no it's a 5.7 with RWD and I left it in 4th gear.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Teching In

No I let him think that....Why would I educate him when I could lessen up his wallet or his buddy's "13 second Crx"
Old 11-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 68maro
you're probably good in the dating chat rooms. with the skill you make up racing stories all the chicks must love your cyber skills.
LOL..he probably took the following statement to heart:

"...bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have good skills..." -Napoleon Dynamite
Old 11-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Cephiros
well it started when george lucas felt it neccecary for guido to shoot first, and it was completed when he felt the need to make darth vadar go "noooooooooooo"
Since this thread has now been thoroughly hi-jacked anyway, I just wanted to say I agree with this statement about Greedo.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, that Greedo PC change really upset me too. What else was changed? Something about vader saying "No?" What episode, I'll check it out.

Also, is it my imagination or did they add the actor that played anikan into the the final episod 6 along side OB1 and Yoda? And all the celebrating at different planets was BS too, right?

Anyone know where I can get the original MadMax w/out the voice dub?

Good kill, and why don't strippers show up to my races? I need a Z06.

Search this Thread