Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Chris Johnson 20/20 Trans Am Guy...Remember him!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw that interview and all I could think of was how the media probably twisted it around to make you look like a ***** that doesn't care about your family and all you cared about was your car. That's how the media is, they needed to make it interseting even if it made you look bad. There is also no reason you should hafta come here and defend yourself for a bunch of internet fucktarts that don't know what the hell they're talking about. And Predator03(John Jett?) from what I have heard and read on SVTperformance is a douche
Old 11-25-2005, 04:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not that I know Chris Johnson, cause I don't. Who the **** cares if he stated that he had a fast car. Like the guy said, that was a long time ago that he use to illegally street race. Heck, anyone that owns a 10 sec. car isn't exactly slow in my book. I'm sure the media painted him out to be some jackass on tv, as they have with soo many other people. The media is as much to blame as the extremist conservatives, that put out such ridiculous racing laws in California (And now Florida). Funny how street racing flooded the news, when it should have been focusing on all the methamphetamine addicts out there.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The guy was on ******* TV, good or bad thats still pretty cool. Everyone on here who is bashing him is just jealous and trying to get his attention. You people need to just take a step back and realize that you are starved for his attention. What the **** do any of you care what he says or does? I don't know about anyone else, but when I don't like someone, they don't get my attention. If he's such a *** like you guys say, then what the **** does that make you for talking to him? (not saying he is, just making a point). And for all you losers who have never met him in person, but still hate him are seriously ******* retarded. I have never met him in person, but I'm sure as hell not going to believe some goddamn news program. The video was entertainment whether you enjoyed it or not, so anyone who takes it personal or makes a big deal about it is ******* stupid. Its one thing to discuss the video when it comes out, hell this IS a forum, but to actually bitch about years later and try to call him out again is so gay. Seriously look at yourselves. We all screw up at times and act stupid, including myself for sure, but the ones who have it in their past are grown up now, the ones who are doing it now are still childish and have serious growing up to do. Give the guy a goddamn break. I'm not one to get on here and bitch about stuff, or at least not lately but I can't keep my mouth shut while everyone picks on this guy.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

im curious about what happened to you.you used to be a moderator on an ls1 site i wont mention then you were banned.

i only read one side of the story so i wont comment on it.

for some reason reason people have gone out of their way to cause trouble for you.

i talked to you online a few times and you seemed ok to me.

then all of a sudden i started hearing bad things and were you gone.

if you dont feel you owe an explanation to anyone thats your right unless youve done things you feel you need to explain thats cool too.

everyone messes up.its how you handle your screwups that shows how a person really is.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Banned

And just like that the mysterious Chris Johnson disapeared never to be seen again.....Just like the lone wolf who tired of running the pack....Waiting dissapear into obscurity....Just like the great Bobby Fisher.

FIN
Old 03-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Teching In

wait...wheres the answer to the 90k question???? im curious too! 8 year revival ftw!?
Old 03-19-2013, 11:38 AM
On The Tree

i think cause they added all of his car payments and every possible penny it cost him to run and then added another 20gs just to make it sound good. but im pretty sure the issue has past anyway and it dosent really matter, i doubt he even has the car anymore plus parts for thees cars were probably not as cheap then as they are now
Old 03-19-2013, 11:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Ha I remember that guy, back when he did all that a transam would set you back 30k in 2001.. I'm sure all of that 90k or most of it was labor and tuning plus the cost of the car and parts and then a lil fibbing to make it sound good for tv.

Either way it was entertaining, even if it was bs
Old 03-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Teching In

yea, i guess the scene was a lot different back then too...
Old 03-19-2013, 01:19 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I remember seeing that youtube video. the guy was a chode
Old 03-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Staging Lane

Damn. Talk about bringing a thread back from the dead. Lol.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

wow,let this **** die.

this corpse is rotted and decayed.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

I'm sure the editing might have potrayed a different story here. But the fact of the matter is the dude agreed to be on 20/20, and I'm sure he got paid something to do so. Yes, I'm beating a dead decayed horse.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:34 AM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

So funny I saw this thread resurrected. I was actually doing that "urrrrurrrurrrurr and Go!" thing the other day

Quick Reply: Chris Johnson 20/20 Trans Am Guy...Remember him!