Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a FZ6

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 02:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Raced a Yamaha FZ6

Well i wasnt gonna post this cause I know how people call BS on Car vs Bike races but oh well...Saturday was coming back from Ft Worth on I35 and I roll up to a Yamaha FZ6 (standard bike) well I had my Wife's brother(18) with me so I just wanted to see how I would do, so I throw a rev and I hear the bike downshift, started off in 3rd (4.10's) at 70mph but I pulled instantly on him, he had to cut the run short cause he was closing in on a car so he snatched the bike in behind me, I stayed on it cause I was expecting him to come back around me but he didnt, well I slow down back to 70mph after taking it to the top of 4th, and the bike rolls up next to me again and the driver was saying something but since my car is loud and he had a helmet on i couldnt hear a thing, well he does the finger motion like he wants a another run and downshifts into gear, so I put mine back in 3rd and he takes off (didnt get to honk) but I was ready and we were off again, 3rd he stayed right next to me, shift into 4th and start to slowly pull on him, at the top of 4th i was half a car ahead and then shifted into 5th and started to pull another car,by the top of 5th i was a car and a half ahead before we shut it down, its was freakin awesome, thru him the duece as he took the next exit, wish I could have talked to him. This was all without spray it would have been a slaughter with it

Last edited by Ravenous T\A; 12-01-2005 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Tech Resident

sweet kill... my only bike race was in my old caprice... i was doing 110 and he passed me like i was in going backwards.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:39 PM
On The Tree

good kill. i raced a brand new zx6r ninja one time. and i thought i was doing good until i realized he wasnt trying. then he popped a wheelie doing 95 and left me.