Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Outran a Cop

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 02:20 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 91s10LS1
at the bottom it says this is a fictional story that means not reAL

Notice the thread has been edited......aka a little nervous now!
Old 01-13-2006, 02:36 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be nervous too.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:49 PM
TECH Resident

hell yeah! i would be frettin big time! i would just say you didnt see him and you were thinking of selling your car, but you just wanted one last run in it before you sold it. hell, ya never know. it could actually work???
Old 01-13-2006, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

never run from the cops, never,
ive heard of stupid things before...this is near the top of my list
Old 01-13-2006, 10:45 PM
TECH Addict

This is as much not a true story as all those videos of races are 100% computer generated.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dude is a real dumbass.

This is a non-fictional post.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

funny that he hasnt posted for a while, I bet he's lookin at prisin bars right now....
Old 01-14-2006, 06:44 AM
Launching!

I would have done the exact same thing if I was in that situation. If you have the drop on the cops you might as well take it. When I passed a cop going 120mph I just put the petal to the metal and kept on going.

Even if the man did get your plates it would be EXTREMLY difficult for them to prove that you were the driver in court. Pretty much the only way they would be able to prove it was you is if the cop was able to ID you or they had your face on video.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:53 AM
11 Second Club

lol...he pulled up next to you and signaled you to pull over..***newsflash*** if he came up next to you that means he got close enough to see your plate....hence your screwed.

i notice this kid hasnt posted in 2 days...5 to 1 hes in jail...

"....and the winner of this years Darwin award for the biggest bonehead move goes too.............."
Old 01-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Banned

I doubt he is in jail, the law is very weak. We had a girl that we knew with 5 felony counts of theft that had written over 20K in hot checks and the cops were barely interested, it took a TON of work (driving to her apt and getting the cops to come out by first talking to the parish office that she commited the crimes in and then having THEM call the other parish cops that she was living near. She went for months before this happened with that warrent out) But I wouldnt doubt that it DOES catch up with him, 5:1 the cop got his plates/face though...
Old 01-14-2006, 02:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

If it was me, and I was going 70MPH in a 65MPH zone, I would have pulled over.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

YOU GUYS DIDN'T HEAR?

The cops ran into this guy driving and started chasing him again. It got ugly and made it on the news. Here is a link to the video:

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....CB77&term=Need for Speed&p=0
Old 01-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Staging Lane

Lmao!
Old 01-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Launching!

Well if they do come for you man, hope for the jail time- it'll be better to get it up the #^@ there for couple days than from the insurance company for the next few years!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2006, 03:44 AM
On The Tree

Something like that happened to a couple of friends. We were all on the highway cruising and this cop was up a few exits on the side using his laser. We had no idea and my buddy in his Cobra wanted to race my other friends Integra (500+ front wheel hp but looks bone stock to the exhaust). They ran them the cop got them Integra going 140 mph or atleast he thought. So pass the exit, he pulls behind a group of us, signals us to move over to the fast lane so he can pass, we do so. He gets around us and my friend with the Cobra is behind the Integra. He pulls the Cobra over to the side of the road near another exit, then he goes around the Cobra to pull the Integra over but the Integra goes down the on ramp enough the cop isn't on the highway. My buddy in the Cobra just takes off down the highway and the cop falls for the story from the Integra the Cobra was just picking on him and wouldn't leave him alone. The Cop never showed at my friends house.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bboyferal
YOU GUYS DIDN'T HEAR?

The cops ran into this guy driving and started chasing him again. It got ugly and made it on the news. Here is a link to the video:

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....CB77&term=Need for Speed&p=0

lmfao!!
Old 01-19-2006, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TonyP187
So Im drivin home from school and I see the 200ish Ws6 Behind me im in the left lane, I move over he pulls up I give him the thumbs up he nods and pull ahead, I get behind and we are Crusin at 70 Mph and change in 65, I notice my radar dector has been going off (radio up) So I look in my rearview, There is a statie with his lights on.... He signals me too Pull over, So I merge into the middle lane when He moves up and signals the other TA To pull over Now All Three of us are in the middle lane trying to get over, The TA in Front The cop in the middle in me in that back Were About to pass an extit and there both pulling over, The cop signals me too the right AS HE PASSES THE EXIT AND PULLS OVER. So I See my Oppurtinity And JET Off the highway on to another highway were I take the First exit.

*Note* This is a fictional Story

Old 01-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Teching In

Ive ran from a state patrol once, just because if i got one more ticket my lisence was gonna be taken and i was doing 90mph when he clocked me...The reason i ran was because i met him in the road and he had to turn around so i stomped it turned and drove home...
Old 01-19-2006, 01:43 PM
TECH Resident

haha, this one time me and my friend were in a parking lot being stupid... and we are in his car (96 jeep grand cherokee limited)... so hes like... 'hey look im like the millenium falcon... and you can be chewie' so he pulls this massive donut in the parking lot, screeching the tires and almost getting up on 2 wheels, and he pulls into this parking spot hella fast. little do we know that a cop has been watching us the whole time. so he turns on his lights, and comes over with his new york accent and says 'what do you think youre doing?' and my friend says 'i just thought of when the millenium falcon was going into the asteroid field, sir. i thought it would be to do that, thats all.' and he said it with a strait face. the cop goes back to his car with the licence and registration... then he comes back, and says 'dont drive like an ***!' proving, that if youve got an interesting story, then itll work. sometimes you dont even have to run.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Teching In

They always say id hate to take your "hot rod" and im just sitting there thinking what a dumbass...