Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
r u in florida?
Yeah how the **** did you know?
Old 02-13-2006, 01:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SStheBest
^^^^i dunno about that.......
I'd bet on it. I'd love to see a Murci trap 127mph. If they do I stand corrected.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sciff5

South florida?

If soo,...I think I know who your talkning about, with the black vette.

You go to sunoco?
Old 02-13-2006, 08:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

South florida?

If soo,...I think I know who your talkning about, with the black vette.

You go to sunoco?
You bet. The vette is black with black rims. I think I know who you are now, I'm pretty sure we actually met. You tuned that black vette with a hand held diagnostic tool as well as advising greg (the guy with the yellow C6) how he should slip the clutch a little when launching.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

You bet. The vette is black with black rims. I think I know who you are now, I'm pretty sure we actually met. You tuned that black vette with a hand held diagnostic tool as well as advising greg (the guy with the yellow C6) how he should slip the clutch a little when launching.

Yeah yeah yeah. Thats me. Whats up dude?

marco, I think is ready for more power. I think he just became a member the4 other day.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:39 AM
11 Second Club

Yeah yeah yeah. Thats me. Whats up dude?

marco, I think is ready for more power. I think he just became a member the4 other day.
Yeah my name is Josh. Wade is the guy with the Black Camaro SS. We should be out there next weekend, hopefully with a good turnout from our car club here at UM. I think Wade is lookin to get a DPI nitrous kit for marco at discount (because wade can get wholesale prices on various stuff). I think marco was lookin for a 200 shot.

Wade actually just got his hands on a 100 shot, which we hope to get up and running and tuned before next weekend but since hes still on his stock 10 bolt we might hold off till he gets a 12 bolt, because he should be putting out close to 500whp on the spray.

Btw I still dont know how marco destroys the cars he does, it really has made me a chevy fan. Like that 460-470 whp cobra. I thought that thing was gonna be more of a challenge, his intake charge temps must have been pretty high. I hear they suffer badly from heatsoak which can kill hp badly. Not to go off topic too far. Are you gonna be out there this weekend?
Old 02-13-2006, 10:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah my name is Josh. Wade is the guy with the Black Camaro SS. We should be out there next weekend, hopefully with a good turnout from our car club here at UM. I think Wade is lookin to get a DPI nitrous kit for marco at discount (because wade can get wholesale prices on various stuff). I think marco was lookin for a 200 shot.

Wade actually just got his hands on a 100 shot, which we hope to get up and running and tuned before next weekend but since hes still on his stock 10 bolt we might hold off till he gets a 12 bolt, because he should be putting out close to 500whp on the spray.

Btw I still dont know how marco destroys the cars he does, it really has made me a chevy fan. Like that 460-470 whp cobra. I thought that thing was gonna be more of a challenge, his intake charge temps must have been pretty high. I hear they suffer badly from heatsoak which can kill hp badly. Not to go off topic too far. Are you gonna be out there this weekend?

Yeah, marco wants more power, who doesn't. I think heads and cam will be on the car soon, which reminds me, I need to get him some prices today. He wants "radical". After the heads and cam, nitrous for sure will be on the darkness mobile.

That same night he raced the cobra, I had just gotten back from raceing a blue cobra(the guy with the yellow vette was my passenger) and beating him, in marco's car. As soon as I got back, he went and raced the yellow one claiming 460ish to the wheels. Marco made an even 400rwhp with basic mods we've installed. And ofcourse tuneing.

His car does run good, for being mostly stock.

Your buddy with the possible hundred shot, may be ok for a while, just depends on how he's gonna launch. Is it stick, or auto? If it's auto, you can probably be alright for a good amount of time with the stock rear. No more then 5 bills to the wheels though, or it5 won't last long at all.

Heat soak, is a mothger ******, on any vehicle, especially ROOTS setups. The blower we put on cadillacs slightly suffer form this as well. Obviously.

As far as me being out, i'm gonna try man. I gotta be careful, since I got arrested a few months ago. SO, I pick and choose my places/outtings.

My car is still down.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:50 PM
Teching In

wuz up josh this is marco and jaime is right i will have some more power in the next couple of weeks but i wont be out there this weekend ill be out of town but the weekend after that the darkness mobile will be there for sure
Old 02-14-2006, 07:58 AM
On The Tree

A stock 06 Z06 will destroy a Gallardo. Bring the Murcielago to see what happens. I still think the Z06 WILL TAKE IT.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

One kids C6 is lightly modified. Full exhaust and tuning and I watched him stay even with a bike (CBR 1100) untill 150, when the bike started pullin pretty good. I would have never believed it if I hadent seen it myself.
There is no way a car dynoing out below or even at 400 rwhp is going to run with any 1000+CC bike. I own a 700+ rwhp car and know what bikes can do.

a 600cc bike is a different story, but the race would have been the opposite, bike jumps out vette walks it down over 100.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Teching In

well man I am Marco and I am the owner of the C6 and we did stay even until about 155 did i mentioned it was from a roll and by the way i would even there say that might of sprayed me but i dont know that fore a fact
Old 02-14-2006, 07:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black Bullet 1
well man I am Marco and I am the owner of the C6 and we did stay even until about 155 did i mentioned it was from a roll and by the way i would even there say that might of sprayed me but i dont know that fore a fact

Hey man, good to see yah on the boards. I didnt even think I would see yah on here. I just became a member of this board to find parts for the monster I want to build this summer. Still dont know if I am gonna have the funds but if I get the job I want, I should be all set to build this thing. I am thinkin about putting an LS1 into a 86-88 rx7. With a pretty much stock LS1 that is a low 12 sec car. It just happened to be that they were talkin about Z06s and I had to share that bike story cause I couldent believe it. That bike deff wasnt spraying though... trust me I am surprised you hung with him as long as you did, and as someone said above I thought bikes were faster down low and than lost their ***** after 140-160, and thats where cars can usually destroy them, but this instance was just totally different. I really dont care if people dont believe it because the driver is on this board and me and V-seriestech who both watched the run are here, and there were several other witnesses. Maybe the guy was a new rider or something, who the hell knows but it happened.

Did you guys hear wade took out a 88 mustang 5.0 with (from the way it was idling) a large cam, full exhaust and a 125 shot of nitrous. Again I have no clue how it happened because thats a 2600-2800lb car, but it did, we have it on film.

BTW wade has a T56 so if he wanted to spray with the 10 bolt he would REALLY have to baby it off the line and start spraying maybe at the top of 2nd or 3rd. So far though that car has handled the 365-380 whp its got quite nicely. A solid rear axle and drag radials do a good job of putting the power to the pavement and keepin him in a straight line. Really pretty impressive, no where near as scary as the viper I took a ride in, that thing wanted to drive sideways at 80-100 when yah got on it.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Launching!

I could tell it was Florida or Texas. Because thats the only place people are that fuggin crazy on the street
Old 02-14-2006, 08:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sparetire
I could tell it was Florida or Texas. Because thats the only place people are that fuggin crazy on the street
Yeah some people are. Even marco goes faster than I care to go. To me if the race isnt over by 140-160 its time to call it a draw and go drop some money on some more performance parts and come out the next weekend and go at it again.

Some guys run 180, 190, you know who you are, lol.

Cool that they have the ***** but for me, it seems excessive. I figure on an empty straight road, with a car equipped for high speed, (aka brakes suspension and aerodynamics that are just as good as the engine) if I am going only as fast as people go every single day on the autobahn, than I see that as a lot more reasonable thinking.

When you know people from germany it changes your views on what speeding really is. No body calls them crazy for doing 140+ for several hours at a time on the autobahn. I would be hitting those speeds for less than 20 seconds, maybe once a week if that. That seems pretty safe to me.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:01 AM
On The Tree

what does your car dyno out at, could just be an inexperienced rider, 1000 cc bikes trap in the low 140s, your car in the low 120s at best if its around 400rwhp. If the bike was spraying you wouldn't have even been with in a mile of him. Not going to argue and say it didn't happen, you were there I wasn't just saying it shouldn't even be close.
Old 02-15-2006, 07:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by robiferretti
what does your car dyno out at, could just be an inexperienced rider, 1000 cc bikes trap in the low 140s, your car in the low 120s at best if its around 400rwhp. If the bike was spraying you wouldn't have even been with in a mile of him. Not going to argue and say it didn't happen, you were there I wasn't just saying it shouldn't even be close.

his car makes 400 to the wheels. For now.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Teching In

his car makes 400 to the wheels. For now.
u said it v-series tech for now
Old 02-16-2006, 06:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

u said it v-series tech for now

Two weeks, all the parts should arrive my young jedi.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Two weeks, all the parts should arrive my young jedi.
yeah man 2 weeks from now the darkness mobile will be running a little better and by the is cold as **** up here in colorado it was 20 below 0 up in the mountain but it was fun though and i did go pretty fast
Old 02-17-2006, 07:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

yeah man 2 weeks from now the darkness mobile will be running a little better and by the is cold as **** up here in colorado it was 20 below 0 up in the mountain but it was fun though and i did go pretty fast

remember, you break your legs, i'm takeing your car.

J