Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

AMS EVO Kills 900whp

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 07:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by supratool
That would be me, tool...and yes I do run in low 8's , you talking minutes right??
Dude, chill . Tell us how you really feel ...... why don't you hit a bong instead of your kid or wife . What's up with all this hate and animosity towards Supras? Seems like some LS owners have no respect for anything from Japan .Too bad , you just keep living in denial as I tear you a new one ,without a courtesy reach around . Don't get me wrong I love LS's infact I plan to get a C6 Z06 sometime in a future,but I 'll never get rid of Supra and if you ever get a chance to own one you'll understand .Only tool need to apply.

WOW! HAHA!
Old 02-14-2006, 07:51 AM
On The Tree

That Evo is sick.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That would be me, tool...and yes I do run in low 8's , you talking minutes right??
Dude, chill . Tell us how you really feel ...... why don't you hit a bong instead of your kid or wife . What's up with all this hate and animosity towards Supras? Seems like some LS owners have no respect for anything from Japan .Too bad , you just keep living in denial as I tear you a new one ,without a courtesy reach around . Don't get me wrong I love LS's infact I plan to get a C6 Z06 sometime in a future,but I 'll never get rid of Supra and if you ever get a chance to own one you'll understand .Only tool need to apply.
Who the **** was talking to you? I don't normally have hate towards any specific car, I'm just tired of seeing people join ls1 specific sites, then constantly brag about supras. I'm tired of seeing people talk like supras are the answer to everything. You losers dont have to come on here and compare supras to everything else every chance you get. I'm not into supras, you arent going to convince me of ****. I dont care how fast they are, you will not convince me that they are cool. Why not go brag on the supra forums?
Old 02-14-2006, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
Who the **** was talking to you? I don't normally have hate towards any specific car, I'm just tired of seeing people join ls1 specific sites, then constantly brag about supras. I'm tired of seeing people talk like supras are the answer to everything. You losers dont have to come on here and compare supras to everything else every chance you get. I'm not into supras, you arent going to convince me of ****. I dont care how fast they are, you will not convince me that they are cool. Why not go brag on the supra forums?
Holy **** dude, are you still bragging about supras? Get the **** over it, tool. Are you running low 8's? If not, shut the **** up. If you are, shut the **** up
Old 02-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Banned

Go smoke a joint or something - you are wayyyy too wound up.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LoL this thread went down the gutter quick. Honestly who cares, that EVO is sick, and although its possible to run the same or better times with an LS1/LS6/LS2/LS7 powered vehicle with less power it is still very impressive to be able to hit those HP levels with such a small displacement engine. Also SupraTool you def picked the right user name as your obviously a tool who needs to stoop to making references to people beating their wives and kids, i mean seriously grow up. Insult each other but bringing peoples families into an argument about cars is just pathetic. But anyways, just out of curiosity have they run that EVO at the track yet? Id love to see a 900 awhp launch!
Old 02-14-2006, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any loser can join a forum and put a bunch of bullshit in their sig, then claim they run 8's. Even if by some slim chance you actually do, nobody addressed you. Are you 25psi's boy or something?
Old 02-14-2006, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=98Z28MASS But anyways, just out of curiosity have they run that EVO at the track yet? Id love to see a 900 awhp launch destroying all things tire and tires related![/QUOTE]

When this guy DOES have a video of him launching, the tires are going to get assualted, and he will DEFNITALY need a new set lol. I wanna see it too
Old 02-14-2006, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

Yea hes REALLY (supratool) high on the notion that the fastest supra engine is faster then the fastest ls1. Of course they had to drop it into a scion to get it but its faster and weighs roughly the same as the worlds fastest ls1 which is 2200 pounds.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

How the **** is this thread still open? Unit, you are one biased ****
Old 02-14-2006, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn is this still going talk about beating a dead horse!
Old 02-14-2006, 01:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WOLVERINE1
I have not sold my car.
My car is ready to run that evo.
My car was not max out when it ran 10.0@146 i ran that on 21psi not 30psi plus now, i got a lil nitrous to cool the air charge down.
My car was retune to run a porsche and it put down 1288rwhp on 30psi and a 75shot.
Anytime me vs evo.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
How the **** is this thread still open? Unit, you are one biased ****
Yeah, no ****. He closed the LS1 vs LS1 thread so fast, go figure. Then he closed the LS1 vs Cobra thread, go figure. At least those were LS1 related, and had to do with racing. What the **** does an Evo on the dyno have to do with anything? I can't believe he skips over this one.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Launching!

Damn.Ya'll still talkin' 'bout this ****.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Talking

Yea hes REALLY (supratool) high on the notion that the fastest supra engine is faster then the fastest ls1. Of course they had to drop it into a scion to get it but its faster and weighs roughly the same as the worlds fastest ls1 which is 2200 pounds.
Do you even read what you write? You have to be the dumbest individual on the net. How many times to you have to contradict yourself.

First of all it's inside of a Solora, which is about the same weight as a stock supra.

Show me an Ls1 that has run mid 6's.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Unit, you are one biased ****
Excuse me...do you know me?

The fact of the matter is that I haven't read this post for a while now...
and I still haven't sifted through it.

Here's an idea: You post. I'll moderate.

Thanks.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

And lastly, how is this thread still open? Unit, you confuse me.
Contrary to popular belief, I have a high end job that commands
the vast majority of my day...along with my "normal" life. I don't sit
here and read every gosh damned post.

Enough...