Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fast ford GT's?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 07:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

WOW man you sound like someone with deep troubling issues.

Maybe chill out a bit, you know drink some wine, eat some cheese and sit in the sun for a bit, kind of thing
Old 02-09-2006, 08:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 300bhp/ton
WOW man you sound like someone with deep troubling issues.

Maybe chill out a bit, you know drink some wine, eat some cheese and sit in the sun for a bit, kind of thing

the devil made me do it.

...and by the way, this is the street raceing section. So if you can't handle the slang,..or **** talking....try pattycake.com.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Didnt someone have an AMAZING video compliation were they pulled on a ford gt, i think it was a camaro and he had a 200 shot or someting.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
the devil made me do it.

...and by the way, this is the street raceing section. So if you can't handle the slang,..or **** talking....try pattycake.com.
hes from england, that IS his street talk.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1

lmao.

good one.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
Not really as it's taken from a Clint Eastward movie - Kelly's Hero's. It's what Donald Sutherland says to Clint Eastward when the Sherman tank breaks down.

So I guess you could say it's "American talk", but I couldn't really give a chuff about.

Old 02-09-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
Dont forget to mention the Fbody with heads/cam and on the spray that got beat.

I didn't see that? I seen the pumpkin(huggar) with just k&n filter get beat. Looked at it again and seen the (hangman) heads/cam and 150 shot spray walk the sti.

I looked at it again, please let me know what the time frame was on the video.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:33 PM
On The Tree

Ok, glad your brought that up. Judging by what I saw, he didn't get beat all that bad, considering that the car was, as you pointed out, dipshit, heads and cam, and spray. Big deal. How much could that heads and cam TA could have costed? Thats right. Nowhere near as much as that POS 150k "supercar" that gets beat by a "half as much" Z06.

My point of being pissed about the video was this "600 hp car" clearly trying to race this sti. Dipshit.

I know for a fact, that at my power level, and weight, i'd **** that car in the video(the ford) up all over the road. My cousin would ******* rape him.

So next time you open your mouth, slow poke, think before you speak. K, ACE?

"it's fast for an artic white car" Because of people like you, I wish my car wasn't white. Get a life, dork.

J

It still got beat. How ricer of you to bring up the money issue. Yea the GT costs more, but then again. How many F-body's and Vettes do you see on the road? compared to how many Ford GT's you see out there. Rare car. The car can handle too. Run what you brung and hope its enough.

Well thats nice you have a big powerful Vette. Too bad your too much of a little bitch and give vette owners a bad name. Typical "the vette can neva lose" vette owner.

About my car, ive had it for a couple of months. Dont worry what I do with it. Ill see you all in the 700hp soon enough. Not bad for a white car. :p

You get the life, instead of talking **** of cars, go out and actually race them. All bark, no bite.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

It still got beat. How ricer of you to bring up the money issue. Yea the GT costs more, but then again. How many F-body's and Vettes do you see on the road? compared to how many Ford GT's you see out there. Rare car. The car can handle too. Run what you brung and hope its enough.

Well thats nice you have a big powerful Vette. Too bad your too much of a little bitch and give vette owners a bad name. Typical "the vette can neva lose" vette owner.

About my car, ive had it for a couple of months. Dont worry what I do with it. Ill see you all in the 700hp soon enough. Not bad for a white car. :p

You get the life, instead of talking **** of cars, go out and actually race them. All bark, no bite.

Your such a little chump, you don't even know it. You and your 27 post.

Nothing against the ford, except for whoever had the GAY idea to set it up with a wrx,...not just any wrx, an underpowered wrx.

Your gay for several reasons. Besides the fact that you smoke pole, you come out with the famous "I'll see you when my car is bad" or some **** like that.

My car runs good,...it has been beat, once. BIg deal. Is it the baddest thing on the planet?...no, not really. Is it YOUR daddy?... hell yes. I double your power, bitch. Again, people double MY power, so spare me with the "i'm a vette owner so i'm bad" coment. And as a matter of fact, **** you bitch, cause my car is BAD, now that I think of it. It weighs 3200lbs, has alot of power, thanks to spray, and some well thought out mods,can turn tens....and does easy 190mph on motor, has A/C, can autocross,...carry a sexy vixen,....not to mention stomp on your ***...all at the same time.

...and THEN, you have the nerve to tell me that I don't actually race.

Not even gonna argue with you on that, dipshit. I've been drag raceing since 16, and i'm 27 now. Street or strip, highways or airspace,...

**** off, and have a nice day, captn. dipshit.

And one more thing, get off the ford dick, homo.

J
Old 02-09-2006, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Is that why I own a Chevy? you stupid ****. The way I see things, I give respect when respect is due. And that Ford GT is fast. From what you say, your car is fast too. Congrats on that. Nice to have a car that has all the luxuries and still hauls ***. A lot better then having a swapped motor hatchback with a stripped out interior that runs 14's.

Instead of picking on easy pray, go out and **** talk some one that's in your power range of supremicy But if it makes your e-***** bigger, more power to you.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You're a fricken clueless moron
Old 02-09-2006, 01:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Is that why I own a Chevy? you stupid ****. The way I see things, I give respect when respect is due. And that Ford GT is fast. From what you say, your car is fast too. Congrats on that. Nice to have a car that has all the luxuries and still hauls ***. A lot better then having a swapped motor hatchback with a stripped out interior that runs 14's.

Instead of picking on easy pray, go out and **** talk some one that's in your power range of supremicy But if it makes your e-***** bigger, more power to you.

Read your second paragraph, and you'll get what i'm talking about regarding the ford gt, and the wrx, idiot.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
You're a fricken clueless moron

Oh,...coming from another ford lover,....this kinda goes out the window.

what would you like to talk about today pony rider?
Old 02-09-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
It's got a pulley/tune and exhaust. I don't know how "built" that is, but it is badass.
200 shot and a magic stick
Old 02-09-2006, 01:39 PM
On The Tree

Read your second paragraph, and you'll get what i'm talking about regarding the ford gt, and the wrx, idiot.
didint that sti run 10's?

and you are right about that. but if the guy in the wrx called him out, why back down? just smoke him and get it over with.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

didint that sti run 10's?

and you are right about that. but if the guy in the wrx called him out, why back down? just smoke him and get it over with.

c'mon dude. What wrx with boltons goes tens? Not in the real world down here.

Run some slow car, cause he calls you out?... How bout tell him to **** off. If it's for money, thats one thing but, when some CHUMP, comes up to me, cause he says he's got some BADASS scooter,....and wants to race,..i'd tell him to go pound salt.

Some things aren't worth it man. When you grow up, you;ll understand the importance of picking and chooseing.

Talk **** all you want,...this argument is gay.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

I read it ran 10's in some thread. Dunno if its true or not.

If a stock civic comes up to me and challenges me, ill tell him it would be a waste of my gas. if he talks mad ****, ill shut him up and make him look stupid. thats just me though.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

I read it ran 10's in some thread. Dunno if its true or not.

If a stock civic comes up to me and challenges me, ill tell him it would be a waste of my gas. if he talks mad ****, ill shut him up and make him look stupid. thats just me though.

Thanks for the observations, and opinions, O mighty and expereinced street racer.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh,...coming from another ford lover,....this kinda goes out the window.

what would you like to talk about today pony rider?
V-seriesTech

You need to calm down. Consider that an "official" warning.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you can't afford to play...don't.
Quit crying about $$$.