Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Street racing in arkansas. oh yeah!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 09:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street racing in arkansas. oh yeah!!

CLicky Clicky

ok. in the text box below TOP STORIES. scroll down about 3/4 the way in hte small box and click on. FOX 16 INVESTIGATES: Street Racing in Little Rock.

quite hilarious. haha we have some gay ricers. but theres a few f bodies in there spanking everybody. couple of fox body's. and i think a cobra. (red convertible) i'm not in there. but i'm pretty sure i know whee all of those places are. and yeah it sucks because the closest track is 1:15min away.

josh
Old 02-08-2006, 10:49 PM
12 Second Club

haha i love how they show all the ricer burnouts, then all the fbodies walkin people
Old 02-08-2006, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSfast1
CLicky Clicky

ok. in the text box below TOP STORIES. scroll down about 3/4 the way in hte small box and click on. FOX 16 INVESTIGATES: Street Racing in Little Rock.

quite hilarious. haha we have some gay ricers. but theres a few f bodies in there spanking everybody. couple of fox body's. and i think a cobra. (red convertible) i'm not in there. but i'm pretty sure i know whee all of those places are. and yeah it sucks because the closest track is 1:15min away.

josh
When will the City and State officials get smart?? They could build racing complexes...get us off the street's and make money for the communities at the same time.....Damn Idiots!!
Old 02-10-2006, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anything Quick down there in Little Rock, about 2 1/2 hours away from you guys, I live in Northeast Arkansas, Me and my buddies are always looking for some racing in different towns, THAT'S just what WE DO, LOL
We may have to come down to LR sometime, were does everyone meet at, We like Street racing in Memphis after to we go to the Motorsports park, We always have a blast.
Later Ben

Quick Reply: Street racing in arkansas. oh yeah!!