Old 03-14-2006, 10:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Theres a Prelude forum?
Old 03-15-2006, 06:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Stanger88
2 points for V-series, the thing looked like a huge stainless may-tag lol it was NICE though.

"what the hell is a jiggawatt?"

Kinda cool when your car not only barks fire but, it leaves two smoking, flamming(not gay ) burnouts down the road.

Cool ****. The stainless body is a really cool idea as well, too bad the design wasn't on point. I think the food proccessor on the back helped the looks of it though ......

Old 03-15-2006, 06:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
Ricers are so ******* stupid. They ruin the sport of fast/cool cars. I don't know about anyone else, but if I drove a prelude or other ricer for whatever reason, I could never show it off or make it known on the internet. Why bring attention to such a peice of ******* ****? They are made to be daily driven, get good gas mileage and be reliable. Nothing more!

werd.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Addict

Ricers are so ******* stupid. They ruin the sport of fast/cool cars. I don't know about anyone else, but if I drove a prelude or other ricer for whatever reason, I could never show it off or make it known on the internet. Why bring attention to such a peice of ******* ****? They are made to be daily driven, get good gas mileage and be reliable. Nothing more!
Haha exactly man, and did you even see the two other comments?

"Dude....a true enthusiast would keep his car and make it as good as it can be. Cars being faster than mine wants me to make my 3g's faster...tonybaker gave me that inspiration.....But then I still have 3 3g's.

And domestics will always be cheaper than imports? Why...because they are domestic!"

Oh ok like all domestics are cheaper than imports? So then f-bodies, vettes, vipers, ford gt, etc are all cheaper than a prelude????? Their comments are so asinine, they have no idea what a piece of **** their preludes are. They act like they are some high end import, give me a break! Then there is this comment:

"race him in a very curvy area and you will win, those camaros have shitty handling"

Haha you have got to be kidding, sure a camaro isnt the best handeling car on the road, but give me an SS or WS6 with the slp optional suspension against a stock prelude and I will wipe the grond with him in the "twisties". ******* ricers, they need to understand what you were saying, that they are good commuter cars/daily drivers, but not good for modding unless you want to do an engine swap or build the engine and add FI, which can get ungoldy expensive...some smart guys on those forums but a majority are a joke and dont know their *** from their elbow.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Haha exactly man, and did you even see the two other comments?

"Dude....a true enthusiast would keep his car and make it as good as it can be. Cars being faster than mine wants me to make my 3g's faster...tonybaker gave me that inspiration.....But then I still have 3 3g's.

And domestics will always be cheaper than imports? Why...because they are domestic!"

Oh ok like all domestics are cheaper than imports? So then f-bodies, vettes, vipers, ford gt, etc are all cheaper than a prelude????? Their comments are so asinine, they have no idea what a piece of **** their preludes are. They act like they are some high end import, give me a break! Then there is this comment:

"race him in a very curvy area and you will win, those camaros have shitty handling"

Haha you have got to be kidding, sure a camaro isnt the best handeling car on the road, but give me an SS or WS6 with the slp optional suspension against a stock prelude and I will wipe the grond with him in the "twisties". ******* ricers, they need to understand what you were saying, that they are good commuter cars/daily drivers, but not good for modding unless you want to do an engine swap or build the engine and add FI, which can get ungoldy expensive...some smart guys on those forums but a majority are a joke and dont know their *** from their elbow.
I remember a while back I was going to race a 300zx. On their forum, their advice for the 300zx guy was to race me up top. They said the C5 corvette is fast down low but falls flat at 100mph.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

I remember a while back I was going to race a 300zx. On their forum, their advice for the 300zx guy was to race me up top. They said the C5 corvette is fast down low but falls flat at 100mph.

hahaha thats a riot, I mean honestly im amazed at some of the stuff that people post on car forums. Like they really have no idea about their cars as compared to other cehicles out there. The only way a vette is falling flat at 100 mph is if it runs out of gas lol. I see so many ricers in my area that try to race me, everything from stock jetta 1.8T's with only blow off valves and fart cans to a stock rsx (not even a type-s). Both called me out and after smoking they rediculously bad they were so embarrassed that they wouldnt even speak to me after, which i didnt give a **** as they were complete losers, but they honestly thought they had a chance.... They came back to their group of friends, most of whom I am friends with, and they all were laughing their asses off at them as my buddies knew theses two clowns were gonna get smoked but they started the **** talking so they let me show them up.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some genius there thinks his stock 2000 prelude kills LS1's up top b/c he has a better top end than them, but down low he says they manage to pull him....LMAO!!!
Old 03-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Stanger88
Some genius there thinks his stock 2000 prelude kills LS1's up top b/c he has a better top end than them, but down low he says they manage to pull him....LMAO!!!

It's called wishful thinking.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

all i have to say is wow i have never seen so many stupid uneducated people in my life.............im glad this whole import thing is just a trend
Old 03-17-2006, 01:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Next time just race him from 55-130. F-body's are notorious for not having high end torque, Hail to the Vtec!!
that is by far the best quote ever!!!!!! omg i thought I have seen it all, but this tops everything
Old 03-17-2006, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
that is by far the best quote ever!!!!!! omg i thought I have seen it all, but this tops everything

Hahaha thats absurd...typical ricer who has never been in a LSx powered vehicle. Yea LS1's have no top end, just like single turboed supras have no top end...
Old 03-17-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Addict

Plus they dont understand that although the vtec pulls hard in the upper RPM range, it STILL doesnt make the same hp numbers through the upper RPM range like an LS1. Like they magically think since they can rev to 8000-9000 rpms that it has to pull harder? Morons!
Old 03-17-2006, 01:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
LSx cars are notoriously slow on the top end because they are 10 car lengths ahead and let off the gas so the ricer can do a ricer fly-by...
Old 03-18-2006, 12:02 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LC2nLS6
LSx cars are notoriously slow on the top end because they are 10 car lengths ahead and let off the gas so the ricer can do a ricer fly-by...

Old 03-19-2006, 07:22 AM
Board Certified Idiot

LMAO I thought i seen it all till I read that Quote. I cant see how that kid is even allowed to Post.