Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A kill and got killed

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 05:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A kill and got killed

well the other night i was hanging around the local car hangout spot and there was a guy with a 79 mustang with a 351 windsor motor with a 93 cobra intake which he claimed was worked and some heads that he claimed were worked so we decided to go for a little run we ended up doing having a little race from a dig he got me a bit off the line being he was an auto but his lead was short lived i shortly passed him up and put about 3-4 cars on him by about 60mph that was my kill for the night now the death....

There was a C4 vette hanging around the area that i wanted to race he told me his car was completely stock well so anyway we go out and do a little run we did a roll from about 20 mph and we were dead even and i started to pull slightly then all the sudden he takes off and pulls on me pretty hard. i figure i got sprayed that sneaky bastard. we did a run from a dig shortly after that and he got me a bit off the line being he was an a4 maybe a car or so and then i started to reel him in a little bit and then he takes off again i got owned by the spray

oh well it was a fun night all in all
Old 03-17-2006, 05:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

you seem to underestimate his sneakiness....ive never been a victim of spray....yet how fast did he pull away?
Old 03-17-2006, 05:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 68ss_00ss_87_95
you seem to underestimate his sneakiness....ive never been a victim of spray....yet how fast did he pull away?
Affirmative, when they spray you, you sprayem' back!
Old 03-17-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Addict

Got 2 Words For Ya Pal........nitrous Direct!

And Don't Forget The Dot.com After That