Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My first kills with new setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool My first kills with new setup

It has been a long time since i have been on this forum. Here is quick run down on my new setup.
1972 montecarlo
355 4 bolt vortec block and crank
H beam rods speed pro forged blower pistons
Vortec heads super victor intake 750 dp
twin t3/t4 hybrid ( i built myself) V1 trim comps
DIY custom twin turbo setup with FMIC
HERE is my stories.
I was getting on the 210 freeway in Rancho the other day and i saw a STI WRX so i threw a rev on him. Well i didnt think he heard it so i was like what ever. Well i was turning on to the on ramp and i looked in my mirror and there he was. HE tried to change lanes but there was a old toyota car in the other lane. SO he got back behind me and got around the car. I heard him get on it and i put it to the floor. On 5 psi i left him hard i Had like 8 cars before i got to the bottom of the onramp which was about 1/8 mile.

Here is another one. After i did some more much needed tuning, I was driving down archibald here in rancho And i came across a 1.8T Jetta. I kept trying to get him to do something but he wouldnt. Well truned down 4th street and went from like a 30 mph roll We stayed door to door cause i kept blowing off the tires and the bovKept coming open to soon. SO we got down the road a little further and He gave me a thumbs down and was laughing. Hell no i wasnt taking that so i followed him to the next stop sign. We when from a 10 mph roll I Left him while hazing the tires i knew he was in in cause you could he his bov whooshing. This was on 8 psi. BOOST IS GOOG