Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I'm getting tired of not allowing what would happen threads

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006 | 05:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MagikMan
You know mods... obviously if it's happening enough to where you have to make a sticky not to do it... then there is some sort of demand for people to post these threads. Please make a forum for Bench racing or what not... because it sucks... sometimes people want to know these things and would like to know what would happen before they make decisions. It just sucks when people slam everyone for having a freaking legitament question. Please don't forget that many of us asking these questions are the same people that are about to make modifcations to their car and are going to use ls1tech sponsors. Please make a spot to allow them.
Good idea
Old 03-28-2006 | 05:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WhiteRhino
I say if anything we put a spelling/grammer section up.I get headaches trying to read half of these posts.How hard is it to check your grammer.All the run on sentences and mis-spelling is keeping Excedrin in business do to all the migranes.How about a what if I knew how to use grammer section!Granted I mess up sometimes,but I usually try to correct or go back and correct.Sorry for the off topic!

"rant off"

I say if anything we put a spelling/grammar section up. I get headaches trying to read half of these posts. How hard is it to check your grammar? All the run on sentences and misspellings are keeping Excedrin in business due to all the migranes. How about a "What if I knew how to use grammar section?"? Granted I mess up sometimes, but I usually try to correct it or go back and correct my mistakes. Sorry for the off topic!

"Rant off"
I fixed over 20 different errors in your post including the lack of spacing between a period and a new sentence. You do NOT need to be complaing about other peoples grammar/spelling.
Old 03-28-2006 | 05:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Mixed feelings on this.

I see your point but.....I dunno.

For me, I've been around the block once or twice when it comes to raceing,...so when I see a "What if" post, I may be a little harsh on someone cause, I feel you should already know this ****....I fully understand if someone is new to the game, or just lacking in the experience department. Theres nothing wrong with that ofcourse,..... but, you never really know until you try.
Yeah, I wonder what people used to do before the Internet was around?? I guess nobody raced because there was a chance they would lose, lol.
Old 03-28-2006 | 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slocar mopar
I fixed over 20 different errors in your post including the lack of spacing between a period and a new sentence. You do NOT need to be complaing about other peoples grammar/spelling.
You will see that I also said I make mistakes as well.Never claimed to be an English major.At least I make an effort and reading my posts don't give you a headache.How hard is it to post a halfway readable post.

Maybe you're a teacher and are use to reading second grade chicken scratch.Oh thats right,your a smart ***.I wasnt trying to put anyone down and think that I'm the know all of the English language.All I asked was for people to at least put an effort into it.People post in here to tell stories so at least make them readable.Who cares what the thread is about if know one can read it.
Old 03-28-2006 | 07:31 PM
Teching In

You will see that I also said I make mistakes as well.Never claimed to be an English major.At least I make an effort and reading my posts don't give you a headache.How hard is it to post a halfway readable post.

Maybe you're a teacher and are use to reading second grade chicken scratch.Oh thats right,your a smart ***.I wasnt trying to put anyone down and think that I'm the know all of the English language.All I asked was for people to at least put an effort into it.People post in here to tell stories so at least make them readable.Who cares what the thread is about if know one can read it.
You will see that I also said I make mistakes as well. Never claimed to be an English major. At least I make an effort and reading my posts don't give you a headache. How hard is it to post a halfway readable post?

Maybe you're a teacher and are use to reading second grade chicken scratch. Oh that's right, you're a smart ***. I wasn't trying to put anyone down and think that I'm the know it all of the English language. All I asked was for people to at least put an effort into it. People post in here to tell stories. At least make them readable. Who cares what the thread is about if no one can read it?
Old 03-28-2006 | 07:35 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Benchracing sucks (it took me 2 years to come to terms with this). Take it to the track and live it up.
Old 03-28-2006 | 09:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry for the hijack, I dont get this guy!

Do you have a problem with me or even know me? I sure dont know you. You seem to be singling me out for what ever reason. Maybe you can explain to me why you keep trying to talk **** to me. Ive said nothing about or even know you. Maybe someone pissed in your Wheaties and now you taking it out on me. I have patients by far, but your attitude is getting old. I know its only tne net and small things usually dont bother me. It just seems like your trying to **** me off. Good thing it is the net I guess.
Old 03-28-2006 | 09:49 PM
Teching In

Sorry for the hijack, I dont get this guy!

Do you have a problem with me or even know me? I sure dont know you. You seem to be singling me out for what ever reason. Maybe you can explain to me why you keep trying to talk **** to me. Ive said nothing about or even know you. Maybe someone pissed in your Wheaties and now you taking it out on me. I have patients by far, but your attitude is getting old. I know its only tne net and small things usually dont bother me. It just seems like your trying to **** me off. Good thing it is the net I guess.
Can you please just shut the **** up and stop PMing me? You're seriously taking this way too far. You said something stupid, I pointed it out. That's how the internet works. Deal with it.
Old 03-28-2006 | 10:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

What a ******* idiot. (the "grammer" guy)

Last edited by t1blackout; 03-28-2006 at 10:24 PM.
Old 03-28-2006 | 10:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

More users = slower site. An extra category is just basically a line of code and it makes no difference. Performance trucks probably brought a lot of extra content / users to the site, that is why it was slow.
Old 03-28-2006 | 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Can you please just shut the **** up and stop PMing me? You're seriously taking this way too far. You said something stupid, I pointed it out. That's how the internet works. Deal with it.
I already did.Its ok, I just went and read all the posts you've ever made on this board, all 53. Maybe you should go back and correct all the bad grammar. Now I see why you got all buthurt. After obsessing with all your posts your nothing but a instigating troll and have something smartass to say in almost every post you made. Why dont you go troll the Srt forums. At least you contribute lots of useful information to this site. Sorry for pissing in your wheaties and I'll stay out of your kill section. It hurts my eyes to read in here most of the time anyway. Good thing it is just the net. I might lose some sleep over this one. So how about you shut the **** up!!!!

Last edited by WhiteRhino; 03-28-2006 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-28-2006 | 10:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Its always good to see high school kids driving fast cars.
Old 03-28-2006 | 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by t1blackout
Its always good to see high school kids driving fast cars.
Sorry to everyone ,I guess I'm just grumpy. In the 5 years I've been on this board this is the first tempertantrum I've ever thrown. I guess it was due sooner or later and it just happened to be in this thread.

Hopefully you guys forgive me! I hardly ever come to the kill section!
Old 03-28-2006 | 10:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

noone really cares, its all good entertainment. I do think we should have a bench racing section though...

HEY POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR SHIFT BOOT