Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OH...MY...GOD...Fast and Furious 3....OH...MY...GOD

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

With each new F&F movie, they seem to get worse. More rice, more bullshit, and worse acting and story lines.

Also, anyone else notice the reoccuring theme of almost all the Domestic cars being destroyed in each movie??
Old 03-29-2006, 07:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The First movie was pretty good fro what it was (about streetracers) and the second movie was good too but not really about the streetracers, more about busting a Miami drugrunning billionaire. I like em both.

Yes, it's stupid to try to look hard at me when I'M IN A VETTE and your in a neon with a bodykit, with your hat on backwards and speakers buzzin and rattlin from a shitty install with the front clip all hangin bc of drifting into gas station parking lots and bottoming out.

The cars vin diesels crew built were fast. They all had turbo's, intercooler's, nos, and standalone ems. Not just body kits, speakers, and rims.

Back when I had my vr4, I saw a 3000gt with the clear round eclipse-style altezza lights, red body kit, and it was just garish. so I pulled over to talk to him, he tells me "yep its got turbo's, its LR4." That's right, he said LR4. My wife was sittin in the VR4 and heard him and her mouth fell open. I tried to get him to open the hood but he wouldn't. My car had stock appearance but was bpu (300awhp).

******' ricers almost never have any real knowledge and if they do then you can expect they will be respectful to your v8, unless they REALLY ARE fast as **** and then of course they will be sneering *********.
/rant
Old 03-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Launching!

If I wanted reality, I would pick up another shift at work, come home, do some laundry, eat some easy mac, and contemplate how tired I am.

Guess what, when I watch movies, Im not looking for reality. So while I hate these damn things, lack of realism is not the reason.

I hate these (choke, gag) 'films' (pukes) because they are the reason I dont tell girls I'm into cars. Seriously. Go tell a girl that has the brain to match the body that your into cars and racing. See how long you talk to her. See if you get her number. You wont 99% of the time even inc ases where you were doing fine. The really cool chicks who really enjoy automotive stuff are spoken for that vast majority of the time by the time your 23. The rest immediately picture you driving down the street at 2AM (back your parents house or a ghetto apartment) blasting some pop-hop BS music (current "hip-hop" is not real hip hop) with chrome all over and your hat sidewayz before going to work hung-over/still drunk.

The only girls you tell your into cars are dumb or into cars themselfs if you expect to keep them interested and talking. And BTW, keep them talking, not the other way around. The more you talk, the dumber you look. Its genetically true of every male human being . If your telling them about you you have lost part of the battle. Frankly Im bored by stupid chicks anyway.

Sucks.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XakEp
What are you on
All I was saying is that the rappers get worse with each sequel and that I like Tyrese more than Luda or Bow wow. Then I said that I liked the first one. Stop being such a ****.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cash50
All I was saying is that the rappers get worse with each sequel and that I like Tyrese more than Luda or Bow wow. Then I said that I liked the first one. Stop being such a ****.

Well, I ain't watching it for the rappers tho, altho I liked both Ludacris and Tyrese (especially tyrese, he was smooth) in the second one, I don't care who is in it if the actors and storyare good. I thought they were. Some of the qoutes and special effects were gay, such classics as "granny shifting and not double clutchin like ya should" and the floorboards coming loose bc of the nitrous shot. Puhlease. Why did the racers and contacts from the racing world let that stupid **** fly is the only thing that sucked to me. Lets keep it somewhat real.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RedlineBrian

Old 03-29-2006, 10:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yoooooo boyeeeeeeeeee dat was mad tite!
Old 03-30-2006, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineBrian
Now theres a waste of nice ******* car.

Stupid ricers
Old 03-30-2006, 01:31 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sparetire
\
. Seriously. Go tell a girl that has the brain to match the body that your into cars and racing. See how long you talk to her. See if you get her number. .
I've been dating mine for 4yrs. and Yes I have her phone # .
Old 03-30-2006, 01:34 AM
Launching!

^Can I have her number?

JK. But seriously, when did you tell her you were into cars? Or did you get into LS1s after meeting her. I would love for you to kill my theory by telling me it came up in your first even 5th conversation.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Addict

She pretty much knew I was into cars (as noted I have an LT1 not an LS1 ) like the day after she met me. She likes to help work on the car as long as I'm not swearing too much or anything. She's the tool girl. She's helping me and a friend put my fuel pump in today..
Old 03-30-2006, 01:28 PM
TECH Regular

Great, now four door civics will come out of the boonies to try to race me again. I remember walking out of the theatre after the 2nd one and the first light out of the movie theatre a red civic with all kinds of flashing lights and crap buzzing honked at me at the light multiple times and reved his sewing machine to the point I thought the piece of **** would blow up. Two ganster fabulous 16 year olds throwing up gang signs at me, I was like you gotta be f'in kidding me. It bothered me so bad I actually reved back, stalled, light green put about a double wide bus length of cars on his *** right before I could really get into third gear (40 mph zone, 2nd gear low 70's). What a waste of gas...
Old 03-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by buffman
She pretty much knew I was into cars (as noted I have an LT1 not an LS1 ) like the day after she met me. She likes to help work on the car as long as I'm not swearing too much or anything. She's the tool girl. She's helping me and a friend put my fuel pump in today..

You lucky bastard.

Gotta find a country girl or something. They tend to be cooler that way. Not many of those in Phoenix.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

My girl helps out all the time, I got her under the car once and she did a bit of the x pipe install for me. Helped install the walbro too. Very hot too!! Now I just gotta get her welding, lol.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

GOD HELP US ALL. this will be worse than 2 fast 2 furious. i bet they wont have any GTO's on their even tho their dominating alot of the drifting competition.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

i love how rappers try to act like they know about cars and get themselves in car movies, lil bow wow is too funny
Old 03-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

I just don't know what to say....maybe they've gone to far.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LSINA7
No, the blown charger lost to the Supra from a dig (Hehe, now thats sad), and the yenko and challenger lost to the EVO and the Eclipse Spyder. Didn't oyu watch the movie.
no the charger won but it blew a piston and lost control and crashed..... the challenger beat the eclipse and the yenko was going to beat paul walkers evo until he made the yenko crash into a sign and stalled out then the camaro started and was still winning but the evo was 2 close and sprayed and won by a hair...........yeah i see those shiity movies lol
Old 03-30-2006, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sparetire
If I wanted reality, I would pick up another shift at work, come home, do some laundry, eat some easy mac, and contemplate how tired I am.

Guess what, when I watch movies, Im not looking for reality. So while I hate these damn things, lack of realism is not the reason.

I hate these (choke, gag) 'films' (pukes) because they are the reason I dont tell girls I'm into cars. Seriously. Go tell a girl that has the brain to match the body that your into cars and racing. See how long you talk to her. See if you get her number. You wont 99% of the time even inc ases where you were doing fine. The really cool chicks who really enjoy automotive stuff are spoken for that vast majority of the time by the time your 23. The rest immediately picture you driving down the street at 2AM (back your parents house or a ghetto apartment) blasting some pop-hop BS music (current "hip-hop" is not real hip hop) with chrome all over and your hat sidewayz before going to work hung-over/still drunk.

The only girls you tell your into cars are dumb or into cars themselfs if you expect to keep them interested and talking. And BTW, keep them talking, not the other way around. The more you talk, the dumber you look. Its genetically true of every male human being . If your telling them about you you have lost part of the battle. Frankly Im bored by stupid chicks anyway.

Sucks.

not here in california thats actaully a good pick up line it works and ive gotten numbers with it!!!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

ahahahah im waiting for this there is going to be more wrecks then usual in florida after this movie releases it, headline after headline "teen wrecks civic while attempting to take 75degree corner doing 90 LOL its going to be a sad time in the automotice industry, whats worse is you know there is going to be at least one 16y.o. kid thats going to ruin his dads fbody becuase he was trying to do some rice crap....