Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Local C6 vert gets taken out by 410whp 240

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ace$nyper
Vette lost to a faster car.... no it couldn't be...

Neat race and the vette hung quite well for being out gunned as it is. I wish I had a car that can take out c6s

With a different driver in the C6,.....the C6 DID win. Just for the record. Not in this case though....
Old 04-06-2006, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
With a different driver in the C6,.....the C6 DID win. Just for the record. Not in this case though....

Was that the race posted? It lost in the race I just saw. A fast car is a fast car and if you slap in joe ham fists it won't drive as fast as it could.

Now to take it to an extreme Shumie + geo metro would beat Frankenstien in a Funny car.

Niether of these cars are slow and untill i see the c6 beat it I won't buy that that happened due to the only fact would be somehow the 240 drove worse as with equal drivers it is a faster car.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ace$nyper

Was that the race posted? It lost in the race I just saw. A fast car is a fast car and if you slap in joe ham fists it won't drive as fast as it could.

Now to take it to an extreme Shumie + geo metro would beat Frankenstien in a Funny car.

Niether of these cars are slow and untill i see the c6 beat it I won't buy that that happened due to the only fact would be somehow the 240 drove worse as with equal drivers it is a faster car.

Well dude,...I really couldn't give a **** or not if THIS corvette got beat or not. In this video, it did(get beat). With another one of our friends driveing the vette(the same vette), against the exact same 240, the vette won. **** happens, oh well.

I also, for the record, don't give a **** if you belive it or not ACE. No reason to lie about it bucky.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well dude,...I really couldn't give a **** or not if THIS corvette got beat or not. In this video, it did(get beat). With another one of our friends driveing the vette(the same vette), against the exact same 240, the vette won. **** happens, oh well.

I also, for the record, don't give a **** if you belive it or not ACE. No reason to lie about it bucky.
Then what is the reason you take such a snappy responce towards me?

What part of a lighter car with a better driver also making more power losing is such a shock?

If you can get the tape of the loss why not of the win? I belive I was quite polite about not buying that it happened, I didn't yell or post anything thing along the lines of your a bold faced liar.

I just don't see with equal drivers how a faster car loses. With the advantage the 240 had on the c6 the other driver would have to be REALLY damn good to make up for it and some how the 240 would have a cruddy run it's possibly but far from likely.

I guess me just disagreing is bad and wrong right? Should I just sink to a OMG JOO SUCK *** would that be a better responce?
Old 04-06-2006, 03:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

I don't see what exactly your point is other then DOUBTING me, and what I said.

"I" don't have another video of the "other" race.... Sorry. Deal with it. These are local friends of mine, I know the story, you can pretty much take it or leave it. Again, not concerned with your personal feelings of what should or shoudln't have hapened.

I feel i'm saying that in the coolest way possible, without playing patty cake with you.

If you'd like to see it in person, pony up a plane ticket,.....and you can see it first hand.

Street raceing is just that, street raceing, anything can happen, dude.

Have a lovely day.

J
Old 04-06-2006, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't see what exactly your point is other then DOUBTING me, and what I said.

"I" don't have another video of the "other" race.... Sorry. Deal with it. These are local friends of mine, I know the story, you can pretty much take it or leave it. Again, not concerned with your personal feelings of what should or shoudln't have hapened.

I feel i'm saying that in the coolest way possible, without playing patty cake with you.

If you'd like to see it in person, pony up a plane ticket,.....and you can see it first hand.

Street raceing is just that, street raceing, anything can happen, dude.

Have a lovely day.

J
Well can you blame me at all for doubting you?

As we both stated before, anything can happen on the street. The vid you have up showed the c6 losing. If you can get that vid why not one of it winning thats all.

I never said it couldnt' have happened I just really doubt it, as no way around it: the 240 is just a faster car. Then again drivers make a car not the other way around.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Seems like a predictable outcome to me. More powerful and lighter car will win with equal drivers. Is it not?
Old 04-06-2006, 03:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

jesus christ. We race more then one night of the week dude.

Get over it dude.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Teching In

jesus christ. We race more then one night of the week dude.

Get over it dude.
I was the other driver driving the c6 when it won against the 240 and i did beat by a car or so,
Old 04-07-2006, 06:38 AM
TECH Resident

The "track" is actually longer then the quarter....should you decide to need it. It's usually a full quarter race.

I wasn't there personally there myself.
ah, I guess the camera view is deceiving. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 04-07-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Black Bullet 1
I was the other driver driving the c6 when it won against the 240 and i did beat by a car or so,

not even worth your time man.....
Old 04-07-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by wickedwarlock
ah, I guess the camera view is deceiving. Thanks for clearing that up.

werd.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha its cool seein videos on the net of people you know.

Greg is gettin better at drivin now after some more practice and barneys car when the boost is turned up puts out something like 600whp. He was runnin low boost in this video though
Old 04-12-2006, 06:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sciff5
haha its cool seein videos on the net of people you know.

Greg is gettin better at drivin now after some more practice and barneys car when the boost is turned up puts out something like 600whp. He was runnin low boost in this video though

Werd.