Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

pathetic first run of season

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pathetic first run of season

There's a guy that works in my building who always parks in the same area of the lot that I do... he has a totally riced out Civic, I think it's a 5th generation 97-00, dark green coupe, he showed me under the hood once it has intake/exhaust, stupid body kit, jewelled headlights/taillights, Sparco seats... I'm surprised he didn't get it autographed by Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. Anyway this dude is always driving real aggressive around the lot of our building he's almost hit people walking to their cars before so I've been looking to nail him to the wall for a while... the other day I finally had my chance a two lane commercial road runs by our building and he and I were finally going the same way at the same time, I rolled into it real gradually and slowly just to **** him off and keep beside him, so he punches it and I can hear his fart can revving and he's shifting hard, so I go WOT... holy crap it was pathetic two buslengths in about three seconds...

It was satisfying to crush that dude but it ticks me off that I can't get any better runs around here. Seems like no one who has a fast ride in Pittsburgh actually DRIVES it fast... anytime I DO run into someone worthy (like an M3 just the other night) I'm in my wife's Saturn. Oh well, a kill's a kill I guess.