Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Finally warm enough to have some fun!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 02:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Finally warm enough to have some fun!!

After cruising around for a bit i finally was able to come across a 2003+ Honda S2000 that wanted to play around. First race we started dead even from a 25 mph roll I pulled an instant half a car on him then he pulled back on me and had me by 1 and a half cars at about 80 then i continued to barely pull back to 1 car by 120 or so when we shut it down. We then attempted a second run but from about 30 mph we stayed dead even up to 90 into the curve, where we shut it down. One last time from about a 30 mph same thing dead even our front bumpers were going from front tire to front tire neither of us could pull each other. Good clean fun. We went from there and talked to each other, and later found out he had a vtec supercharger. He was very suprised that my stock A4 camaro stayed with him.

Second we happend to follow the same S2000 out to see him run a stage 3 red srt-4(neon), claimed to be "the fastest srt out there". I followed in behind the S2000 as they went two wide and started from nearly a dead stop. I was already going to try and keep up with the two, when I noticed another srt-4, black, gear down next to me and turbos blowing off like crazy. So the S2000 and them punch it and I follow directly behind keeping my distance but staying right with them. Needless to say the red srt won by about a car. The black one next to me could not keep up with us three. It had to be stock. We proceeded to the same lineup later up the road, this time the S2000 ran dead even with the srt with me full throttle on the S2000 back bumper. The black srt once again could not keep up.

All in all a good night of harmless fun
Old 04-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Launching!

What year are you?

What mods did the S2000 have?
Old 04-17-2006, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

Im 2001......The only thing I got out of them is that it had a vortec supercharger
Old 04-17-2006, 05:38 PM
12 Second Club

u have 2.73 gears?
good runs
Old 04-17-2006, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

yea stock 2:73 gears. I'm pretty pleased with my cars performance, although it has out ran other stock LS1's who should have beat me(one ram air). Its always nice to run dead even with a car that has nearly twice the amount of money in it than mine does.