Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Saw the funniest thing about 5 minutes ago...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 03:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw the funniest thing about 5 minutes ago...

I heard the strangest noise about 10 minutes ago. I was so curious I decided I'ld keep looking. SO about 5 minutes pass by and I hear the strangest sound. At the intersection, there was one of those little euro car things that they sell over here. The emblem is two upside-down chevron's. I can't remember the name. But it was lime green and had that stupid *** offset black stripe on one side of it. Bad enough that it was lime green but he couldn't afford the second stripe I guess. Just this high pitched screaming type sound, like a squeek that's really loud. I figured whatever, I'm from wisconsin so it could be the belt on this thing slipping on a pulley or something similar. Well it get's louder and what do I see, this guy "tried" to spin his tires while making a left turn onto the main road. Let me say that again, HE TRIED TO SPIN HIS TIRES WHILE MAKING A LEFT TURN! Now you can tell he was trying to drive it hard, he was leaning into it, just by the general expression he had on his face, the way his car was leaning to one side and the way he took off after he straighted the wheels and made them squeek a little. What comes up right behind him, some dude in an Audi A8 (A6, I dunno) decided to lay some rubber with AWD and passes him with the quickness. Yea, I'ld feel really stupid if I couldn't lay any rubber, but not even being able to spin your tires while turning.... in front wheel drive... ugh.
These car's over here are sad, the size of the turbo's on them are made to displace the size of the engine to vehicle wieght ratio. It's terrible; to think, I took the all american V8 for granted for so long that I willingly bought a 4 banger when I was still in the states. Can't wait to get back to the states and start over. Do it up right, get a real car. You guy's are right.

Last edited by tCTech; 05-06-2006 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts