Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why are some TA owners such douchebags? (Vert vs WS6..kinda)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why are some TA owners such douchebags? (Vert vs WS6..kinda)

So Im cruisin along today and I pull up behind a nice shiny black WS6 with the SLP package. He looked like a young guy in his side mirror so I figured he let me get up next to him...nope stays even with the car in the other lane. Whatever. I get around the other car finally and give this guy a nod, he nods but just ignores me. Ok cool maybe he doesnt want to race. Somedays I dont feel like racing either.

Minding my own business I get on the onramp to the highway and whaddya know? Hes right on my ***. I down shift to 3rd and get on the highway and the WS6 gets into the far left lane and gasses it. Neither of us were pulling really and then some damned old man pulls in my lane. I had to slow down rather quickly but not to the point of it being unsafe.

Anyhow I pop behind the WS6 and catch up...he gasses it. After that I gun it and get into the right lane and juuuust as Im about to pull even he gasses it again and wont roll down his window. ****** douchebag.

Why do some guys just have to play ricer in their TAs? Cmon man all I wanted was a thumbs up or even a nice spirited race to 100 but NOPE. Hes gotta be adouche about it and not let me line up.

Whatever. I dont call it a kill b.c neither of us pulled until I had to brake for the car in my lane.

****** douchebag...
Old 05-09-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like inexperience. I doubt he's ever been to/competed in an organized street race.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea he probably has no idea how to race...lots of guys around my area that do the same. Cant get them to line up ever and when they finally do they have no idea about honking a race off, they just randomly gun it. Theres a kid with a black srt-4 thats supposed to be pretty fast that ive been trying to line up with but whenever I see him the second he spots me he floors it and starts driving at insanely unsafe speeds in heavy traffic areas to the point where its not even worth it trying to line em up with him.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Same in my area nobody but me and my friends know what honking is i get next to them and they just gas it and weave in traffic like idiots!!!